The I need to get a life club

President …The Unnatural
secretary…Jacob

Lately the Nizoral cream discussion seems to have gotten under a few peoples skin, ie jacob and the unnatural,

I was on just vitamins and minerals for 20 yrs up until 1999, nothing else, This SLOWED my hairloss dramatically, but in 1999, the dht , in my opinion had gotten to an unbearable point, so I added Saw Palmetto, my fallout went from 300 hairs a day down to about 20 in several weeks. Since 99, my hair has stabilized, and the THIN areas saw a lot of thickening and regrowth, unfortunately the crown did not respond,

I never claim my regimen is the best regimen on the board, or it will work on everyone or that it has miraculous regrowth. Just finding a regimen that will MAINTAIN your hair, and it looks the same 8 yrs later and not balder is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, apparently you guys think that is easy, and that the only regimen worth anything is one that has miraculous regrowth. I disagree. Prop rogaine etc stop working after awhile, My hair is the same or better now than it was in 1999, you say yours is superior? ya right

I am pretty much an all natural guy, however that is mostly due to side effects, I do not exactly relish the possibility of …heart palpitations, bigger breasts, lack of sex drive or impotence, and all the other things that the drug topicals, or propecia etc have caused in a lot of cases

I saw gc1961 and his great regrowth he got, and it was according to him mostly keto in his topical, If you guys can show me rogaine or another topical pics growing hair like gc did on a 10 to 15 yr old slick bald spot I would like to see it

Anyway, the japanese study and several others showed with pics also that the keto or Nizoral can have great results in bald areas, So a month ago I decided to try it

Boy does that bring out the looney patrol. Did I come on and say i regrew my hair on my crown, nope. I said i got a lot of microscopic blonde peach fuzz. You guys may not consider that results, but I sure as HELL do. Why? Its 1000 tims more than I have seen in the last 10 yrs, so I am happy. I hope the little hairs continue to come

If you guys think that my reporting on this is “pretending”…then basically anyone who thinks that,is a sad loser

If it bothers you so much that i am getting ANY results, too bad

If you think my regimen is lame and yours is so much better, then post your regimen, and then post some pics of your miraculous thick hair

I never claimed my regimen was the best regimen on the board, or even that it would work guaranteed on ANYONE , much less YOU, I said my regimen works on ME, and stopped my balding and thickened my hair…if you think that is weak or lame…kiss my ass…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

get a life, grow up, stop being jealous of Hanging because he posts a lot…

it is glaringly apparent that both you guys are foaming at the mouth, desperately searchign for some inconsistency in my present position compared to my past, ANYTHING that you can post to say hangin is full of it…why? because im getting guys curious about my nizoral peachfuzz

meanwhile Im laughing my ass off

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep…it’s your club alright.

» President …The Unnatural
» secretary…Jacob
»
» Lately the Nizoral cream discussion seems to have gotten under a few
» peoples skin, ie jacob and the unnatural,
»
» I was on just vitamins and minerals for 20 yrs up until 1999, nothing
» else, This SLOWED my hairloss dramatically, but in 1999, the dht , in my
» opinion had gotten to an unbearable point, so I added Saw Palmetto, my
» fallout went from 300 hairs a day down to about 20 in several weeks. Since
» 99, my hair has stabilized, and the THIN areas saw a lot of thickening and
» regrowth, unfortunately the crown did not respond,
»
» I never claim my regimen is the best regimen on the board, or it will work
» on everyone or that it has miraculous regrowth. Just finding a regimen that
» will MAINTAIN your hair, and it looks the same 8 yrs later and not balder
» is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, apparently you guys think that is easy, and that
» the only regimen worth anything is one that has miraculous regrowth. I
» disagree. Prop rogaine etc stop working after awhile, My hair is the same
» or better now than it was in 1999, you say yours is superior? ya right
»
» I am pretty much an all natural guy, however that is mostly due to side
» effects, I do not exactly relish the possibility of …heart palpitations,
» bigger breasts, lack of sex drive or impotence, and all the other things
» that the drug topicals, or propecia etc have caused in a lot of cases
»
» I saw gc1961 and his great regrowth he got, and it was according to him
» mostly keto in his topical, If you guys can show me rogaine or another
» topical pics growing hair like gc did on a 10 to 15 yr old slick bald spot
» I would like to see it
»
» Anyway, the japanese study and several others showed with pics also that
» the keto or Nizoral can have great results in bald areas, So a month ago I
» decided to try it
»
» Boy does that bring out the looney patrol. Did I come on and say i regrew
» my hair on my crown, nope. I said i got a lot of microscopic blonde peach
» fuzz. You guys may not consider that results, but I sure as HELL do. Why?
» Its 1000 tims more than I have seen in the last 10 yrs, so I am happy. I
» hope the little hairs continue to come
»
» If you guys think that my reporting on this is “pretending”…then
» basically anyone who thinks that,is a sad loser
»
» If it bothers you so much that i am getting ANY results, too bad
»
» If you think my regimen is lame and yours is so much better, then post
» your regimen, and then post some pics of your miraculous thick hair
»
» I never claimed my regimen was the best regimen on the board, or even that
» it would work guaranteed on ANYONE , much less YOU, I said my regimen works
» on ME, and stopped my balding and thickened my hair…if you
» think that is weak or lame…kiss my
» ass…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
»
» get a life, grow up, stop being jealous of Hanging because he posts a
» lot…
»
» it is glaringly apparent that both you guys are foaming at the mouth,
» desperately searchign for some inconsistency in my present position
» compared to my past, ANYTHING that you can post to say hangin is full of
» it…why? because im getting guys curious about my nizoral peachfuzz
»
» meanwhile Im laughing my ass off
»
» :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hanging, the people who froth at the mouth whenever anyone reports any results , I believe are the people who have never seen a single vellus hair on their head with any regimen they have been on. Therefore it’s a cause for concern for these unfortunate people when someone posts a message that’s about good results. Its bitterness, nothing more. I am rather disturbed by some of these people who talk about their ‘leaders’ and attack other posters here. Even if someone does not provide ‘proof’ of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there’s no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.

I am always wary of those who seek to do away with the “adversarial process:” Makes me think that they have something to hide. Admittedly, this can and should be done without the use of ad hominem attacks.

By the way, I never “froth.”

Sometimes I think the theme in these forums is not “how to grow hair”, but “who has found how to grow hair first”. Don’t worry about it.