The grunge thing doesn\'t work

» “…and engrave Lawrence Custinger tatoos right above their asses.”
»
» Would this tatoo be visible?

:smiley: Ha JT…they’d be “IN-visible” if the tats were anything like those NON-existant photos of the grunge “Leader” that Kramer keeps talking about. No one has ever seen them that I know of. A “whale tail” or “splatter pad” of a tribal tatoo that apparently is in invisible ink.

JT, …Im getting the feeling “Kramer” is Diamond Daves’ internet “sock puppet” arent’ you?

Kramer:

You keep referring to Cutsinger as a “leader”. This makes me think of Marshall Applewhite of the Heaven’s Gate cult. He believed that aliens stole his hair…aliens-shampoo, what’s the difference, really?

“Those rascally aliens stole my hair and took it on their mothership The SLS Starfighter”

benji:

There is little doubt in my mind that good ole Double D and Kramer are one in the same.

» benji:
»
» There is little doubt in my mind that good ole Double D and Kramer are one
» in the same.

Oh, here we go again with the conspiracy theory. Two people agree on Lawrence’s shampoo theory and right away the two spys from HLT want to create a distraction just so people can forget the truth about shampoo.

Listen up you two corporate spys. Diamond Dave is from GetItBack and so am I. Why would we not agree with each other when we both agree with Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger, our leader. I bet you Jtelecom are The Gardener from HLT. He did the same thing when Diamond Dave and Cutsinger is God was there. If you think you are going to pull the same thing here you can forget about it. Be in denial all you want Jtelecom. When mid July rolls around and Lawrence proves his theory with his final regrowth photos, you, Damien and Benjiah will be no where to be found I guarantee it. You three remind me alot of like Widowspeak.

“When mid July rolls around and Lawrence proves his theory with his final regrowth photos, you, Damien and Benjiah will be no where to be found I guarantee it.”

Oh, I guarantee you that I will be right here, patiently waiting for the messiah, Dokter Cudslinger, to rescue us from that evil shampoo. You can count on that. Thanks for the laugh!

Jtelecom

p.s. I have never posted on HLT and don’t believe that I have ever visited their forum. Sorry, but I have been posting on Hairsite for almost 10 years now.

» “When mid July rolls around and Lawrence proves his theory with his final
» regrowth photos, you, Damien and Benjiah will be no where to be found I
» guarantee it.”
»
» Oh, I guarantee you that I will be right here, patiently waiting for the
» messiah, Dokter Cudslinger, to rescue us from that evil shampoo. You can
» count on that. Thanks for the laugh!
»
» Jtelecom
»
» p.s. I have never posted on HLT and don’t believe that I have ever visited
» their forum. Sorry, but I have been posting on Hairsite for almost 10 years
» now.

Sure JayTee I believe you. You never heard of Cassin have you. I demand you take me to your leader JayTee. I want to speak to him personally. Just have your leader Marshall Applewhite beam me up to your spaceship.:smiley:

» Kramer:
»
» You keep referring to Cutsinger as a “leader”. This makes me think of
» Marshall Applewhite of the Heaven’s Gate cult. He believed that aliens
» stole his hair…aliens-shampoo, what’s the difference, really?
»
»
» “Those rascally aliens stole my hair and took it on their mothership The
» SLS Starfighter”

JayTee, Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger is my leader. He’s the guy who came up with this theory on shampoo so yes of course I follow whatever he says and tells me to do regarding shampoo and soap. He did all the work, all I have to do is not shampoo and be patient for a couple years. Not too difficult to do. I wash my hair every single day and only use water and my hair is fantastic.

As far as this Marshall Applewhite guy, I never heard of him JayTee. Is he your leader?

» benji:
»
» There is little doubt in my mind that good ole Double D and Kramer are one
» in the same.
ben…you forgot about WidowsPeak. He’s a follower of Dr. Cutsinger too. Maybe he’s another one of my sock puppets.

Widows…If you’re still checking in here say something and stop disappearing for long periods when we need you comment on your regrowth due to Dr. Cutsinger.

» » benji:
» »
» » There is little doubt in my mind that good ole Double D and Kramer are
» one
» » in the same.
» ben…you forgot about WidowsPeak. He’s a follower of Dr. Cutsinger too.
» Maybe he’s another one of my sock puppets.
»
» Widows…If you’re still checking in here say something and stop
» disappearing for long periods when we need you comment on your regrowth
» due to Dr. Cutsinger.

Widowspeak is a chicken. He’s afraid of Kramer that’s for sure.

» » » benji:
» » »
» » » There is little doubt in my mind that good ole Double D and Kramer
» are
» » one
» » » in the same.
» » ben…you forgot about WidowsPeak. He’s a follower of Dr. Cutsinger
» too.
» » Maybe he’s another one of my sock puppets.
» »
» » Widows…If you’re still checking in here say something and stop
» » disappearing for long periods when we need you comment on your regrowth
» » due to Dr. Cutsinger.
»
» Widowspeak is a chicken. He’s afraid of Kramer that’s for sure.

You are right about that Hitler. Everytime I had him cornered whether it be here or GetItBack, he has run away from me. Though he claims he isn’t using shampoo which is what I stand for, I am with Hangin’ on this one when he says he’s not regrowing any hair. This has absolutely nothing to do with what Lawrence has accomplished as far as regrowth so I want to make this perfectly clear. Widows simply is the king of deception and acts just like the real Adolph Hitler when someone doesn’t agree with him.

Hello Kramer,

I remember your nick form getitback.

I was an active poster in getitback forum until I had clear that it wasn’t working at all. The fact that one of the poster insulted me made me stop going to that forum.

For some reason that I don’t understand you insult me calling me a liar. Whatever you think is ok with me. I never answer to insults. When I say complete bald I mean NW7 of course. I don’t mean Kojak who is NW7 plus shaved.

I have been grunge for 2.5 years. I have lost plenty of hair in this time.
hairguy says: “In 3 to 5 years you will regrow all your hair”. THAT IS A LIE and not that grunge didn’t work for me and many others. Maybe he should say: “In 3 to 5 years you might regrow some of your hair”. That would more real.

I don’t work for any shampoo company. I am not using shampoo any more cause I got used to not using them. F*ck shampoos. Happy? Even though grunge doesn’t work I would recommend people not to use shampoo cause I believe is one of many things we don’t need and the system is pushing to us.

If some people are regrowing hair by being grunge (as far as I know only widows is posting photos that show improvement) that’s fine with me. I am not going to call them liars or something. For some reason I prefer not to insult people if THERE IS NO REASON to do it. I really don’t understand people who insult others with no real reason. Nobody wants to be insulted but many are fast triggers.

By the way I clearly remember you from getitback forum and your constant demands for regrowth proof. Are you regrowing hair (I haven’t seen the forum in some months)?

» If some people are regrowing hair by being grunge (as far as I know only
» widows is posting photos that show improvement) that’s fine with me.

» Nobody wants to be insulted
» but many are fast triggers.
»
» By the way I clearly remember you from getitback forum and your constant
» demands for regrowth proof. Are you regrowing hair (I haven’t seen the
» forum in some months)?
Bugler…thank you for being an honest person and admitting I post photos that show regrowth. The others see my regrowth but jealousy over-takes them and they refuse to acknowledge my amazing regrowth.

You’re right that nobody wants to be insulted but I have been insulted by Kramer relentlessly due to my regrowth and due to being Jewish.
Jewish people appear to be a target of harrassment.

» Hello Kramer,
»
» I remember your nick form getitback.
»
» I was an active poster in getitback forum until I had clear that it wasn’t
» working at all. The fact that one of the poster insulted me made me stop
» going to that forum.
»
» For some reason that I don’t understand you insult me calling me a liar.
» Whatever you think is ok with me. I never answer to insults. When I say
» complete bald I mean NW7 of course. I don’t mean Kojak who is NW7 plus
» shaved.
»
» I have been grunge for 2.5 years. I have lost plenty of hair in this
» time.
» hairguy says: “In 3 to 5 years you will regrow all your hair”. THAT IS A
» LIE and not that grunge didn’t work for me and many others. Maybe he
» should say: “In 3 to 5 years you might regrow some of your hair”. That
» would more real.
»
» I don’t work for any shampoo company. I am not using shampoo any more
» cause I got used to not using them. F*ck shampoos. Happy? Even though
» grunge doesn’t work I would recommend people not to use shampoo cause I
» believe is one of many things we don’t need and the system is pushing to
» us.
»
» If some people are regrowing hair by being grunge (as far as I know only
» widows is posting photos that show improvement) that’s fine with me. I am
» not going to call them liars or something. For some reason I prefer not to
» insult people if THERE IS NO REASON to do it. I really don’t understand
» people who insult others with no real reason. Nobody wants to be insulted
» but many are fast triggers.
»
» By the way I clearly remember you from getitback forum and your constant
» demands for regrowth proof. Are you regrowing hair (I haven’t seen the
» forum in some months)?

I do remember you. Your name was DaGuy. I liked you alot because I felt you spoke the truth but if you recall I asked you if you had any regrets knowing that you stuck it out for 2.5 years and gave in to shampoo when it could be very possible that year 3 was the year you started getting regrowth. If you are not DaGuy, I apologize but what was your name there. I have a very good memory.

Yes, that was me that was asking for proof and eventually all my hard work paid off when I got Lawrence to show his regrowth photos after years of him worrying about the media/paparazzi following him around when they found out what his true identity was. I got him to relax and assured him that his photos could someday help millions of balding men and women. Eventually because of me, he showed them. I do feel bad though as his fears of the media following him around have probably come true. Lawrence has been pretty much in hiding since last July only briefly making an appearance this past year. Mid July will be when the entire hairloss world travels back to GetItBack to see Lawrence’s final photos showing full and complete regrowth as promised by him.

As for you Widows, shut up with your Jewish racism b.s…DaGuy and everyone else knows you are the reason GetItBack took a big dip in ratings when you got rid of me.

You absolute f’ng moron. So somehow eventhough follicles are follicles and SLS is an “ACID” that apparently burns hair right off your head according to you morons, chest and beard hair are immune? So magically the acid in the SLS cannot penetrate the forcefield that exists between your beard follicles or chest hair follicles…but your scalp hair must not have this imaginary forcefield right? You clowns are really stretching it. You make no sense whatsoever, have no studies backing up your claims, have not made progress yourselves, have no pictures on that crappy forum except around 3 from 3 years ago which show NO RESULTS…but Cutsinger WILL POST IN JULY! And from there YOU all will magically grow hair as well…I guess anything is possible though with your debunked theories right? Even growing hair magically because some old man posts his pictures. ALL you LOSERS on from that board arent even having succes yourselves LOL…youre clinging to baseless hope.

And yet you nitwits cant fathom that androgen susceptibility in diff follicles is the culprit?

You guys are a joke. Pfft lol at Lawrence Cutsinger’s photos. He is bald as sh*t, has shitty side and back hair that is stringy and thin, and has no pictures to prove that he suffered from alopecia totalis as you clowns claim.
“Everyone knows he was as bald as a cueball” WHOSE everyone you fag…Because the guy said so? So the guy had no side hair and no back hair too right? So he actually does suffer from alopecia totalis…

And LOL at waiting 11 years for regrowth. You losers wait 11 years. I’ll live my life, and so will everyone elses whose hair is holding steady from medication and proper diets. You are a floundering fool…11 YEARS!!! A Decade!!! This is what youre waiting in order to get regrowth that will amazingly be verified in July by Cutsinger.

Noone on that site even believes in it. Ive been there, and there are about 3 posters, you homosexuals who actually still trust in it. You guys are jokes, plain and simple. I’ll see you in 11 years when youre all in your 50’s and still sporting no hair, or some really awesome greasy side and back hair like cutsinger.

PS- go transplant your pubes on your head already bec we both know youre not getting anywhere. LOL

» After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge doesn’t
» work at all.
»
» I continued losing my hair during all this time.
»
» I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using shampoo
» is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.
»
» The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.

There are many reasons why I don’t believe the grunge theory. Here are just a few;

1. Where is ANY scientific evidence?
  2. Why does it only impact certain people; or has every person that isn’t balding figured it out and laughing at those of us that do use shampoo?
  3. People have been balding for hundreds of years before soap was invented, how?
  4. I shampoo daily and have grown significant hair back; heck I even leave Nizoral in my hair for 20 minutes sometimes.

Attached are pictures of a shampoo user.

bs1961…The only thing your photos prove is that you didn’t pay your electric bill in the last photo. No lighting.

The Regrowth King

» » If some people are regrowing hair by being grunge (as far as I know only
» » widows is posting photos that show improvement) that’s fine with me.
»
» » Nobody wants to be insulted
» » but many are fast triggers.
» »
» » By the way I clearly remember you from getitback forum and your
» constant
» » demands for regrowth proof. Are you regrowing hair (I haven’t seen the
» » forum in some months)?
» Bugler…thank you for being an honest person and admitting I post photos
» that show regrowth. The others see my regrowth but jealousy over-takes
» them and they refuse to acknowledge my amazing regrowth.
»
» You’re right that nobody wants to be insulted but I have been insulted by
» Kramer relentlessly due to my regrowth and due to being Jewish.
» Jewish people appear to be a target of harrassment.

widows you are insulted because you are a lying douchebag
being jewish has nothing to do with it, nobody would know you are jewish unless you run around saying IM JEWISH IM JEWISH, YOU HURT MY FEELINGS AHA YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE

more like anti baldy liar

» You absolute f’ng moron. So somehow eventhough follicles are follicles and
» SLS is an “ACID” that apparently burns hair right off your head according
» to you morons, chest and beard hair are immune? So magically the acid in
» the SLS cannot penetrate the forcefield that exists between your beard
» follicles or chest hair follicles…but your scalp hair must not have this
» imaginary forcefield right? You clowns are really stretching it. You make
» no sense whatsoever, have no studies backing up your claims, have not made
» progress yourselves, have no pictures on that crappy forum except around 3
» from 3 years ago which show NO RESULTS…but Cutsinger WILL POST IN JULY!
» And from there YOU all will magically grow hair as well…I guess anything
» is possible though with your debunked theories right? Even growing hair
» magically because some old man posts his pictures. ALL you LOSERS on from
» that board arent even having succes yourselves LOL…youre clinging to
» baseless hope.
»
»
» And yet you nitwits cant fathom that androgen susceptibility in diff
» follicles is the culprit?
»
» You guys are a joke. Pfft lol at Lawrence Cutsinger’s photos. He is bald
» as sh*t, has shitty side and back hair that is stringy and thin, and has
» no pictures to prove that he suffered from alopecia totalis as you clowns
» claim.
» “Everyone knows he was as bald as a cueball” WHOSE everyone you
» fag…Because the guy said so? So the guy had no side hair and no back
» hair too right? So he actually does suffer from alopecia totalis…
»
» And LOL at waiting 11 years for regrowth. You losers wait 11 years. I’ll
» live my life, and so will everyone elses whose hair is holding steady from
» medication and proper diets. You are a floundering fool…11 YEARS!!! A
» Decade!!! This is what youre waiting in order to get regrowth that will
» amazingly be verified in July by Cutsinger.
»
» Noone on that site even believes in it. Ive been there, and there are
» about 3 posters, you homosexuals who actually still trust in it. You guys
» are jokes, plain and simple. I’ll see you in 11 years when youre all in
» your 50’s and still sporting no hair, or some really awesome greasy side
» and back hair like cutsinger.
»
» PS- go transplant your pubes on your head already bec we both know youre
» not getting anywhere. LOL

damn dude that was fking hilarious

me thinks widows is jealous

how long was your crown bald before you started on your regrowth