The grunge thing doesn\'t work

After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge doesn’t work at all.

I continued losing my hair during all this time.

I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using shampoo is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.

The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.

» After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge doesn’t
» work at all.
»
» I continued losing my hair during all this time.
»
» I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using shampoo
» is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.
»
» The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.

why would you listen to poppycock theories like that…
if you have A big dht accumulation your hair will continue to fall out until you address that problem

my hair was falling out 300 hairs per day before i added my DHT blockers in 1999
after that wihin 2 wks it went to 15 hairs per day

now this is just me, lost of guys have no reponse, our bodies respond to different regimens, but keep trying till you find something that works

but just not shampooing is ridiculous, doomed to failure

I’ve just about tried everything to stop baldness & restore my hair.
Minoxodil
Naturopath – various herbs and other b.s
Various shampoos
Chinese Medicine
Wigs
Surgery (the worst solution)
Praying (As useless as surgery)
Propecia

Propecia did work for a long time but the rest where an absolute waste of time. Surgery made it even worse.I am so desperate I would be willing to give anything a go but there is no way in hell that shampoo is behind hair loss. It is an utterly ridiculous idea & Benji made some excellent points disproving the shampoo theory when it was 1st raised.

» I’ve just about tried everything to stop baldness & restore my hair.
» Minoxodil
» Naturopath – various herbs and other b.s
» Various shampoos
» Chinese Medicine
» Wigs
» Surgery (the worst solution)
» Praying (As useless as surgery)
» Propecia
»
» Propecia did work for a long time but the rest where an absolute waste of
» time. Surgery made it even worse.I am so desperate I would be willing to
» give anything a go but there is no way in hell that shampoo is behind hair
» loss. It is an utterly ridiculous idea & Benji made some excellent points
» disproving the shampoo theory when it was 1st raised.

Wow!! Damon, the shampoo industry has you wrapped around their fingers don’t they. So let me get this straight. You tried just about everything imaginable including surgery, wearing ridiculous wigs and getting a softy from propecia but you absolutely will not just wash your hair with water only? You are bald and would rather remain bald than to not use shampoo. Do you see how ridiculous and frightened you are all about nothing. You are the type of guy who would put cow dung in your hair before you would try Lawrence’s theory of not using shampoo out. What are you so scared of Damon. Do you work for Prell or do you actually believe you’ll have an orgasm if you shampoo with Herbal Essence like that woman in the commercial.:confused:

» After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge doesn’t
» work at all.
»
» I continued losing my hair during all this time.
»
» I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using shampoo
» is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.
»
» The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.

Bugler, you sound like Damon. Who do you work for? What shampoo company? I mean this seriously. If you did this for 2.5 years than who were you at GetItBack? Provide some type of proof that you at least did this for 2.5 years. Lawrence’s reputation is at stake here for crying out loud.

Also what you say is a total lie. The guy behind the no-shampoo theory, Lawrence Cutsinger is NOT completely bald. He is a norwood 7 so how can that be totally bald. Totally bald is like Telly Savalas which Lawrence claimed to look like prior to starting grunge 10 plus years ago. From everything my leader told me or that I cared to read, Lawrence was as bald as a bowling ball and regrew enough hair to get back to a NW7 last July and this July claims he will have full regrowth with a possible Oprah appearance as well in the works. At least give him the opportunity to prove his theory this July before you throw stones at the poor guy. All he’s trying to do is help people by telling them the dangers of using shampoo and soap. Good God!!

» » After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge doesn’t
» » work at all.
» »
» » I continued losing my hair during all this time.
» »
» » I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using
» shampoo
» » is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.
» »
» » The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.
»
» why would you listen to poppycock theories like that…
» if you have A big dht accumulation your hair will continue to fall out
» until you address that problem
»
» my hair was falling out 300 hairs per day before i added my DHT blockers
» in 1999
» after that wihin 2 wks it went to 15 hairs per day
»
» now this is just me, lost of guys have no reponse, our bodies respond to
» different regimens, but keep trying till you find something that works
»
» but just not shampooing is ridiculous, doomed to failure

Hangin’, you are another non believer. How can any of you people look at Lawrene’s photos and not be impressed knowing he was a bowling ball prior to his latest July photos last year. I just dont’ get you people.

Also Hangin’, I don’t believe for a second you were losing 300 hairs per day. If you have the damn time to do a head count of 300 a day than you have bigger problems than hairloss. What guy honestly sits and counts their lost hair daily? Come on Hangin’. You will also be shocked in July. I will make a believer out of you yet Hangin’.:slight_smile:

explain why, my side and back hair was paper thin in 1999, before i added dht blockers, and now its almost thicker than in high school

i continued to use shampoo all along

why does MPB occur in a horseshoe pattern, you leave the shampoo all over your scalp not just on top

why, if shampoo causes baldness can you find millions of men with THICK healthy heads of hair, that are more than 40 yrs old, who use shampoo every day, it does not make sense

now I could say, why do lots of guys go bald and lots of guys dont, the ones that do have huge accumulations of DHT around their follicles, the ones that dont go bald dont have this, THIS MAKES SENSE and stands up to questioning

there is no logical answer, why, if shampoo causes baldness, millions of men who use shampoo dont even thin, much less go bald…this would apply to women also

the reason that DHT causes baldness stands up to testing , is that 99 percent of guys with huge accumulations of DHT around their follicles are going bald

therefore dht causes balding

but what percentage of people who use shampoo are going bald? Doesnt compute

» » I’ve just about tried everything to stop baldness & restore my hair.
» » Minoxodil
» » Naturopath – various herbs and other b.s
» » Various shampoos
» » Chinese Medicine
» » Wigs
» » Surgery (the worst solution)
» » Praying (As useless as surgery)
» » Propecia
» »
» » Propecia did work for a long time but the rest where an absolute waste
» of
» » time. Surgery made it even worse.I am so desperate I would be willing
» to
» » give anything a go but there is no way in hell that shampoo is behind
» hair
» » loss. It is an utterly ridiculous idea & Benji made some excellent
» points
» » disproving the shampoo theory when it was 1st raised.
»
» Wow!! Damon, the shampoo industry has you wrapped around their fingers
» don’t they. So let me get this straight. You tried just about everything
» imaginable including surgery, wearing ridiculous wigs and getting a softy
» from propecia but you absolutely will not just wash your hair with water
» only? You are bald and would rather remain bald than to not use shampoo.
» Do you see how ridiculous and frightened you are all about nothing. You
» are the type of guy who would put cow dung in your hair before you would
» try Lawrence’s theory of not using shampoo out. What are you so scared of
» Damon. Do you work for Prell or do you actually believe you’ll have an
» orgasm if you shampoo with Herbal Essence like that woman in the
» commercial.:confused:

» » » After 2.5 years being grunge I can’t doubtlessly say that grunge
» doesn’t
» » » work at all.
» » »
» » » I continued losing my hair during all this time.
» » »
» » » I am not saying that shampoo is good. I am saying that not using
» » shampoo
» » » is no good to regrow or stop my hair loss at all.
» » »
» » » The guy behind the no-shampoo theory is completely bald.
» »
» » why would you listen to poppycock theories like that…
» » if you have A big dht accumulation your hair will continue to fall out
» » until you address that problem
» »
» » my hair was falling out 300 hairs per day before i added my DHT
» blockers
» » in 1999
» » after that wihin 2 wks it went to 15 hairs per day
» »
» » now this is just me, lost of guys have no reponse, our bodies respond
» to
» » different regimens, but keep trying till you find something that works
» »
» » but just not shampooing is ridiculous, doomed to failure
»
» Hangin’, you are another non believer. How can any of you people look at
» Lawrene’s photos and not be impressed knowing he was a bowling ball prior
» to his latest July photos last year. I just dont’ get you people.
»
» Also Hangin’, I don’t believe for a second you were losing 300 hairs per
» day. If you have the damn time to do a head count of 300 a day than you
» have bigger problems than hairloss. What guy honestly sits and counts
» their lost hair daily? Come on Hangin’. You will also be shocked in July.
» I will make a believer out of you yet Hangin’.:slight_smile:

when the sink is clogged with a huge CLUMP of hair, like you went to the barber, and it wont drain, and you comb your hair and it RAINS hair in the sink like 100 hairs, in 1 minute. Yes its an estimate sure, however when 2 wks later you sit and comb your hair, and there is TWO hairs in the sink, its easy to tell the difference

ever hear of estimating, it could have been 250 hairs, it could have been 400 but it was very close to 300 and yes i counted one day

as far as the shampoo causing baldness you cannot take ONE PERSON and make a rule out of it

if that was true then natural DHT blockers will stop baldness and regrow any living follicles you have, since it did that for ME…yes its true that happened to me but MOST guys have NO response to that regimen, so what does that mean, that Im delusional, nope, it means that we all respond and react differently to different regimens and stimuli. This guy may have regrown his hair once he stopped using shampoo but his body may have reacted with the shampoo and for some reason attacked his hair follicles as if they were foreign to the body, and stopping the shampoo fixed this, but other guys may not have this problem so stopping shampoo has no effect, Hairloss is not that simple as you try to make it, otherwise one thing would work on everyone

The fact that you persist with this nonsense proves you are neither educated,articulate or knowledgeable enough about hairloss to discuss the point.Wow,I am actually speechless at your stupidity.

» The fact that you persist with this nonsense proves you are neither
» educated,articulate or knowledgeable enough about hairloss to discuss the
» point.Wow,I am actually speechless at your stupidity.
Kramer is right about shampoo causing baldness and that Dr. Cutsinger is totally regrowing his hair by omitting shampoo.

Benji proved absolutely NOTHING. He just made the usual comments that shampooers say as they fool themselves and use shampoo and continue to go bald.

There are several members that are totally regrowing their hair with regimens that all include NO SHAMPOO.

Several years ago, there was a guy named Ernie Primeau who posted almost hourly on Alt Baldspot about how plucking his body hair caused his scalp hair to regrow. His theory was that the body hair robbed nutrients from the scalp hair. I put Dr. Cutsinger in the same category as lunatic Ernie Primea. What kind of “doctor” is Lawrence?

You have certainly hitched your wagon to a star (Lawrence). What a fool believes…

Jtelecom

» Several years ago, there was a guy named Ernie Primeau who posted almost
» hourly on Alt Baldspot about how plucking his body hair caused his scalp
» hair to regrow. His theory was that the body hair robbed nutrients from
» the scalp hair. I put Dr. Cutsinger in the same category as lunatic Ernie
» Primea. What kind of “doctor” is Lawrence?
»
» You have certainly hitched your wagon to a star (Lawrence). What a fool
» believes…
»
» Jtelecom
I am fully aware of that fruit-loop Ernie Primeau.

The difference between Dr. Cutsinger and the fruit-loop is that Dr. Cutsinger has documented his successful regrowth.

As far as I could tell about Ernie the Fruit Loop was that he was just some old alcoholic looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

» » Several years ago, there was a guy named Ernie Primeau who posted almost
» » hourly on Alt Baldspot about how plucking his body hair caused his
» scalp
» » hair to regrow. His theory was that the body hair robbed nutrients from
» » the scalp hair. I put Dr. Cutsinger in the same category as lunatic
» Ernie
» » Primea. What kind of “doctor” is Lawrence?
» »
» » You have certainly hitched your wagon to a star (Lawrence). What a fool
» » believes…
» »
» » Jtelecom
» I am fully aware of that fruit-loop Ernie Primeau.
»
» The difference between Dr. Cutsinger and the fruit-loop is that Dr.
» Cutsinger has documented his successful regrowth.
»
» As far as I could tell about Ernie the Fruit Loop was that he was just
» some old alcoholic looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

I agree Diamond Dave. I remember that Ernie as well and for Jtelecom to lump Dr. Cutsinger with this fool Primeau is a total slap in the face to not only Lawrence but every member at GetItBack and there’s thousands not shampooing I am sure. Jtelecom, as Diamond Dave pointed out, Lawrence has documented his regrowth. He also is probably one of the most intelligent gentlemen I’ve ever been around. You might not like his theory but again please try to refrain from your insults of this shampoo theory until mid July when Lawrence puts the finishing touches on his theory and blows the lid off of the entire shampoo industry when he shows his new and final norwood 1 hairline.

» The fact that you persist with this nonsense proves you are neither
» educated,articulate or knowledgeable enough about hairloss to discuss the
» point.Wow,I am actually speechless at your stupidity.

Damon, is Benjiah I mean Benji your hypnotherapist. Did you sit on his couch and talk about your baldness, your fear of having a softy from Propecia and worst of all, your fear of not shampooing? Well let me fill you in on a little secret I heard from another member here that emailed me. If you did have a “talk” with Benjiah, I’ll have you know that Benjiah also is an obvious spy for the shampoo companies this is why he is so against Lawrence’s theory and you believe everything he feeds you.

Please Damon try thinking for yourself instead of believing everything some stranger tells you just because he has alot of hair. I am sure Benjiah has alot of hair because he never shampoos but of course he’ll never tell you that. Keep taking that Propecia Damon and Benjiah will keep getting paid by the shampoo and pharmaceautical companies. Shall I schedule your next appointment with Benjiah for next Thursday?

Once again, what kind of “doctor” is he?

Ive heard over and over about Custinger’s pictures, but have never seen them.

Can’t one of you, both being acolytes, cut and paste a before and after link or a pic on this forum for all of us to see.

Ive looked at getitback.us a couple of times in the past and seen some “regrowth pictures”. Some BARELY had a little regrowth, nothing as much as finasteride’s on propecia.com or the many minoxidil pictures, etc.

Post his pics-------------many in the forum would be delighted to see them.

» » The fact that you persist with this nonsense proves you are neither
» » educated,articulate or knowledgeable enough about hairloss to discuss
» the
» » point.Wow,I am actually speechless at your stupidity.
»
» Damon, is Benjiah I mean Benji your hypnotherapist. Did you sit on his
» couch and talk about your baldness, your fear of having a softy from
» Propecia and worst of all, your fear of not shampooing? Well let me fill
» you in on a little secret I heard from another member here that emailed
» me. If you did have a “talk” with Benjiah, I’ll have you know that Benjiah
» also is an obvious spy for the shampoo companies this is why he is so
» against Lawrence’s theory and you believe everything he feeds you.
»
» Please Damon try thinking for yourself instead of believing everything
» some stranger tells you just because he has alot of hair. I am sure
» Benjiah has alot of hair because he never shampoos but of course he’ll
» never tell you that. Keep taking that Propecia Damon and Benjiah will keep
» getting paid by the shampoo and pharmaceautical companies. Shall I schedule
» your next appointment with Benjiah for next Thursday?

ho ho Kramer. I admit it…Pantene, L’Oreal, Redken, Nioxin, Alpecin, Herbal Essences, Dove, Neutragena, Prell, Johnson and Johnson, Old Spice, and Merk all pay me mucho dinero. They pay me to get men and women to shampoo, that way they will lose their hair and a DHT blocker will get them their hair back. Its a vicious cycle, and its making me rich. Someday I’ll have enough money to open a titty bar where all the babes will wear Cher wigs and shave their pubic hair in fiercely areodynamic designs and engrave Lawrence Custinger tatoos right above their asses. And I’ll owe it all to your inspiration. I’ll call the bar…the “Bald Beaver”. Whaddya think? Would David Lee Roth and his new hairplugs like it?

OK,we’ve already established that he was a cue tip prior to him discovering that shampoo is the root of all evil so there’s no point in walking down that road again. Well,here is the after photo.The results speak for themselves,amazing transformation.

http://www.wookies-etc.com/images/content/chewie1.jpg

» OK,we’ve already established that he was a cue tip prior to him discovering
» that shampoo is the root of all evil so there’s no point in walking down
» that road again. Well,here is the after photo.The results speak for
» themselves,amazing transformation.
»
» http://www.wookies-etc.com/images/content/chewie1.jpg

Do you think this is a god damn game Damon!! I don’t think making fun of the leader of GetItBack is anything to joke about. The guy has dedicated his life to this cause of baldness and you treat him like he’s some clown. I am a follower of his teachings you jackass and you better start treating him with respect. If you have reason to believe his photos are fake than show the proof otherwise lay off the smart ass jokes Damon. Weren’t you just suicidal a couple days ago and Hangin’ told you to seek counseling. Now I can see why Hangin’ said what he said because he’s absolutely correct.

“…and engrave Lawrence Custinger tatoos right above their asses.”

Would this tatoo be visible?