The Game & JoeBobBriggs - Loss of Creditability

I’ve paid close attention to posts from the Game and JoeBodBriggs and tackled my skepticism with blind faith. Now; however, their credibility is being questioned. The latest results do not point to viable solution to hair loss any time soon as these posters suggested. Intercytex is having trouble producing consistent quantity of hairs on all its candidates and has yet to comment on the quality of hair produced which is as important as or even more so than the number produced. The number of trialists is pitiful. Furthermore, two trialists have been “lost” on follow up. Honestly, if the procedure was any good, these balding/bald men would not miss their check ups. Also, if the produce would involve multiple treatments, additional testing would be required to evaluate the effectiveness of this type of treatment regimen. Intercytex is merely focusing on the first round of treatments; not multiple. As for the posts, their statements have been based on either hearsay or some surprisingly attainable data in which either case this information may be incorrect, incomplete or simply misinterpreted/misconstrued. I still lend some credibility to these posters sincerity but that does not mean their statements are in fact true. Like a story that has been retold a number of times, the information through these second/third hand means may loose accuracy. Additionally, I believe these posters have a bias affecting their interpretations and disseminations of this information.

I would suggest you to read more carefully the Intercytex report and search again thegame posts…:ok:

» I would suggest you to read more carefully the Intercytex report and search
» again thegame posts…:ok:

This is true Imor.

re malaka esy eisai o thegame? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pes mou na mi mpinelikono tzampa

TheGame because you play with peoples feelings when HM comes out i curse you not to work for you and the doctor to tell you…sorry but for your case we need another 5 years of testing and researching.

and now i am gonna pray to the spirit of my lord Vegos the great to bring you ten housand pains any time you type BS about HM.

You are cursed for life i got the cadles the chalks and the circle of friends dont fuck with me…i am dangerous your life will take a very nasty turn 7 nights from the next post that i see from you about HM

» TheGame because you play with peoples feelings when HM comes out i curse
» you not to work for you and the doctor to tell you…sorry but for your
» case we need another 5 years of testing and researching.
»
» and now i am gonna pray to the spirit of my lord Vegos the great to bring
» you ten housand pains any time you type BS about HM.
»
» You are cursed for life i got the cadles the chalks and the circle of
» friends dont fuck with me…i am dangerous your life will take a very
» nasty turn 7 nights from the next post that i see from you about HM

Not for nothing, but if Vegos can lay ten thousand pains on a stranger from an internet forum couldn’t he help you out by giving you a nice, wavy, thick head of hair? Seems like it’d be a waste of time to ask for anything else. Maybe he could even get you laid!

» » TheGame because you play with peoples feelings when HM comes out i curse
» » you not to work for you and the doctor to tell you…sorry but for your
» » case we need another 5 years of testing and researching.
» »
» » and now i am gonna pray to the spirit of my lord Vegos the great to
» bring
» » you ten housand pains any time you type BS about HM.
» »
» » You are cursed for life i got the cadles the chalks and the circle of
» » friends dont fuck with me…i am dangerous your life will take a very
» » nasty turn 7 nights from the next post that i see from you about HM
»
»
» Not for nothing, but if Vegos can lay ten thousand pains on a stranger
» from an internet forum couldn’t he help you out by giving you a nice,
» wavy, thick head of hair? Seems like it’d be a waste of time to ask for
» anything else. Maybe he could even get you laid!

shut up you insulting insect and dont question the power of Vegos because his fury will find you in your deepest sleep.Dont challenge me or i will post a picture of the master and your eyes will be filled with tears forever.

» shut up you insulting insect and dont question the power of Vegos because
» his fury will find you in your deepest sleep.Dont challenge me or i will
» post a picture of the master and your eyes will be filled with tears
» forever.

ahahahahahahahahahaha:-)

ZORBA the great

» re malaka esy eisai o thegame? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
»
» pes mou na mi mpinelikono tzampa

Kala tin paleueis?

» » re malaka esy eisai o thegame? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
» »
» » pes mou na mi mpinelikono tzampa
»
» Kala tin paleueis?

Kala re su, giati ta exeis balei me auton ton malaka.

Se merika pragmata exei bgei ali8inos…
Kai auto pou eipa ston malaka ton allon (pou ekana reply) einai oti prota prepei na diabazei kai meta na grafei…

I believe that thegame has partially mentioned before things which were proved true. That is my personal opinion!

I don’t give a fuck who thegame may be!

I agree with him that there are many possibilities that small scale commercialization will take place and that is going to be somewhere in early 2009. This is not bullshiet, this has been mentioned by intercytex, and i believe that this is true. period.

Of course you may say (like HangInThere) how do we know that Intercytex is telling the truth. Well if that is the case we may all go and fuck our selves and end this game.