The final update of Jones

Just to remember the waiting…
like dr Jones said, and write on his blog, a possible result will be available after 6-8 weeks after the Acell matrix injection… Now, we are in the 8 week, so in the next update we will see if new hairs are growth.

ps
i’m not an expert, but i think that this patient is not the most right to this experiment, before he was already with very poor donor site. Just to say that a bad result on him will not means a failure of acell matrix…

» Just to remember the waiting…
» like dr Jones said, and write on his blog, a possible result will be
» available after 6-8 weeks after the Acell matrix injection… Now, we are
» in the 8 week, so in the next update we will see if new hairs are growth.
»
» ps
» i’m not an expert, but i think that this patient is not the most right to
» this experiment, before he was already with very poor donor site. Just to
» say that a bad result on him will not means a failure of acell matrix…

It takes two to three month for the final ECM result. Waiting for hair growth being at the later side.

So far I’d say everything is going to plan on the left hand side.

» It takes two to three month for the final ECM result. Waiting for hair
» growth being at the later side.
»
» So far I’d say everything is going to plan on the left hand side.

I believe you had mentioned that if anything was going to happen it would be within 6-8 weeks. Is that accurate?

Six to eight weeks sounds impossibly soon to me.

I’d say at least 3 months and likely 4 months or more.

Heck, if you plucked a growing hair out of an existant follicle, that follicle would not grow another hair for at least 3-4 months.

And in this Acell experiment, we’re not even starting out with a follicle–

We have to first grow the follicle, then grow a hair.

» Six to eight weeks sounds impossibly soon to me.
»
» I’d say at least 3 months and likely 4 months or more.
»
» Heck, if you plucked a growing hair out of an existant follicle, that
» follicle would not grow another hair for at least 3-4 months.
»
» And in this Acell experiment, we’re not even starting out with a
» follicle–
»
» We have to first grow the follicle, then grow a hair.

You are correct Ahab. I spoke with Acell about a month ago and this is what they said…It could take 3-6 months before we see any hair regrowth (if at all).

To Max…I plan on calling Acell in the next couple weeks. I don’t like to call them more than once a month at this point. Right now, we are just playing the waiting game. I do know that other docs have been shipments of Acell but know nothing about their status. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Jones gives updates on his website.

Take Care,
Bill

Willy, have you tried contacting Dr. Umar directly to see what his Acell results have been?

» To Max…I plan on calling Acell in the next couple weeks. I don’t like
» to call them more than once a month at this point. Right now, we are just
» playing the waiting game. I do know that other docs have been shipments of
» Acell but know nothing about their status. I appreciate the fact that Dr.
» Jones gives updates on his website.
»
» Take Care,
» Bill

» Willy, have you tried contacting Dr. Umar directly to see what his Acell
» results have been?
»
»
No. I’ve heard from others who have tried to contact him that he won’t respond about Acell.

Why is this titled “Final update of Jones?” Will he not update his blog anymore regarding Acell?

» Why is this titled “Final update of Jones?” Will he not update his blog
» anymore regarding Acell?
No, is not the last… from what jones had stated on his blog (and that Will have correct here), a results could be available in 6-8 weeks… now we are in the 8, so this update will be definitive…
but this is uncorrect, because acell says from 3 to 6 months, to see a possbile regrowth… so is not the last update.

can you pls ask acell rep next time you speak to him about the acell topical/gel/ointment that someone mentioned awhile back, as to if and when it may be available, thanks

» can you pls ask acell rep next time you speak to him about the acell
» topical/gel/ointment that someone mentioned awhile back, as to if and when
» it may be available, thanks

I will ask. I’ve never heard about anything like this. Acell requires wounding so I don’t know how a topical could work…but I’ll ask.

someone mentioned it in a prior thread, bout a month ago said he heard it from them directly, i think it would be viable after the initial treatment of acell is applied directly into the scar, then possibly applied for several days post op, as wounds are supposed to heal better in a moist enviornment, my interest is in its potential to eliminate scars via revisions, thanks alot,

» Just to remember the waiting…
» like dr Jones said, and write on his blog, a possible result will be
» available after 6-8 weeks after the Acell matrix injection… Now, we are
» in the 8 week, so in the next update we will see if new hairs are growth.
»
» ps
» i’m not an expert, but i think that this patient is not the most right to
» this experiment, before he was already with very poor donor site. Just to
» say that a bad result on him will not means a failure of acell matrix…

humans are not mice,we do not grow hair in 6 weeks rly. Not even most of kids do.

still nothing new.

I hope it’s because things are starting to happen and the guy waits until resulst really show up on pics. Would be great! :smiley:

The guy at Acell said we wouldnt see hair (if at all) for atleast 3-4 months. He probably didnt post an update because it’s been christmas, new years etc. Also I’m sure dr jones office was closed possibly even from christmas to new years. Many cosmetic docs take off that entire 2 weeks. Maybe Jones did. All i wanna see right now is no scar. Now the guy at acell did say IT WILL SCAR but the scar will be undetectable to the human eye. well see.

Dr. Umar tried acell on fue patients a few months before jones. Yet he has not contacted acell yet with any results or lack off. Ive tried contacting him on this and he dodges the question. We probably could have the answer to most of these questions if Dr. Umar would just come forward with his results or lack off.

» still nothing new.
»
» I hope it’s because things are starting to happen and the guy waits until
» resulst really show up on pics. Would be great! :smiley:

i mean, u cant be seriously expecting that rly or are u?

its obvious that either he got no results, or the patient didnt show up for a checkup, or there was no actual test at all.

why do you need any more answers? does it rly matter why its not happening for umar?

I mean there is not a single explanation why he would hide successful results, and I please the delusional forum members to let me finish first.

The only hiding explanation that covers up a success, would be that umar would want the benefits for himself. right? but this is not an option, because he surely cannot expect to be able to hide it for any time long enough, thats first thing, second thing is, that he would not be able to market the procedure, simply just because marketing it would mean disclosing it. so basically the gains would be next to none, he cant tell ppl about it, so he cant charge more for it, and not even he can expect more ppl comming to his office. so this “umar is hiding a cure” scenario is just not realistic and not happening. All other scenarios mean, that either he didnt do it at all, the test failed, or no conclusive results were gathered.

Personaly i think hes not hiding failure, there is no reason why he would want to, unless he was not completely sure if his test was conclusive enough, in that case he might be hiding failure with good intentions just not to discourage others from trying it as well. My bet would be for non conclusive results, or results not available yet. All in all, the outcome simply is that there is still no cure. end of story.

I sometimes wish more ppl were able to rationaly think here. this forum is sometimes like a big huge mad house.

» The guy at Acell said we wouldnt see hair (if at all) for atleast 3-4
» months. He probably didnt post an update because it’s been christmas, new
» years etc. Also I’m sure dr jones office was closed possibly even from
» christmas to new years. Many cosmetic docs take off that entire 2 weeks.
» Maybe Jones did. All i wanna see right now is no scar. Now the guy at
» acell did say IT WILL SCAR but the scar will be undetectable to the human
» eye. well see.

It should not scar. It all depends on if the ‘fibrin’ in the scab has denatured.

» » still nothing new.
» »
» » I hope it’s because things are starting to happen and the guy waits
» until
» » resulst really show up on pics. Would be great! :smiley:
»
» i mean, u cant be seriously expecting that rly or are u?

damn debris, did you see the smilie at the end?
Don’t take everything so dead serious, just because someone pissed in your cornflakes today. lol