The count down has started!

Only 25 days before we know if we’ll be bald for another 10 years :smiley:

Guys, this report is NOT to disclose what their DETAILED progress is in their trials. It is FINANCIAL. If they didn’t file an IPO and gone public on the LSE, they would not be disclosing this information.

Keep in mind Intercytex has been saying for a while about releasing results (“preliminary”) from Phase II in the 2nd half of 2007. So although nobody is expecting a full-fledged report with details, we ARE expecting something… any shred will be interesting…

» Guys, this report is NOT to disclose what their DETAILED progress is in
» their trials. It is FINANCIAL. If they didn’t file an IPO and gone
» public on the LSE, they would not be disclosing this information.

Hi guys and good month!

We don’t expect any photographs… but we do expect some findings (numbers of hairs grew, etc).
All i want to know is if they have finally found the “right dosage” or working on it!

Don’t forget the so called 2008’s small scale commercialization…:ok:

i doubt the report they are talking about releasing has anything to do with phase 2 results.

i personally don’t expect to hear anything about phase 2 results until the 1st quarter of next year. 4 to 6 months from now. these companies are never on time with their deadlines. never.

If we go by last years Interim results which was released about same period - Do not expect to much info!

See link
http://www.intercytex.com/icx/investors/rep/rep2006/2006-09-21a/2006-09-21a.pdf

I think they have mentioned about preliminary results, so i do expect to see some findings…

We just have to wait and see…

» I think they have mentioned about preliminary results, so i do expect to
» see some findings…
»
» We just have to wait and see…

if its financial info they will tell some information about TRC because its relevant for finances (in future).

i guess not too much but a bit, they will tell.