The Big 3 Are Working for Me

I’m 33 and have been fighting a receding hairline and general thinning for about five years now. Previously, I had tried Nizoral which worked somewhat. I had tried Propecia on and off in the past with some results. Recently I had been using the laser comb with no results. I never tried multiple treatments at once. Moderate results and cost were big factors. Also, my hairloss was proceeding at a slow rate. My hair was in better shape than many people in their mid 20s.

Over the past year the hairloss had reached a point where it was becoming noticeable. The left side and temple were particularly bad. The right side and temple were not far behind. The middle of my hairline had thinned to a point where you could see my scalp. Plus, the receding was picking up in pace. I had reached a Norwood 2.5 over the past year. At the rate my hairloss was progressing, I would have hit a NW 3 in early 2008.

In late August, I decided to treat my hairloss aggressively. I got a prescription for Propecia, ordered some Rogaine 5% and bought a few bottles of Nizoral. I take the one Propecia per day; use the Rogaine at night; and use the Nizoral every day when I shower in the morning. The results have been excellent. The hairloss has ceased. The front of my hairline had thickened so the scalp is no longer visible. The left side and right side are beginning to thicken. Most promising is that the hairline has thickened all over and I am getting some small dark hairs all along the hairline. It’s early, but I am hoping that there will be some restoration of the hairline.

The routine isn’t that bad. The only real chore is the nightly Rogaine application, but that’s not all that bad. This program is a bit costly, but when it’s refill time, I will go with the generics for Propecia and Rogaine. That’s my story and I will provide updates of my results.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience

1. What nizoral d’you use (1%2%)?
  2. Any problem of dry hair, oily hair, either now or temporarily along the course of these past weeks and months? If so, how did you get thru? Nizoral shampoo (2%) makes my hair very dry.

» Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience
» 1) What nizoral d’you use (1%2%)?
» 2) Any problem of dry hair, oily hair, either now or temporarily along
» the course of these past weeks and months? If so, how did you get thru?
» Nizoral shampoo (2%) makes my hair very dry.

From what i gather, this guy has been on the ‘big 3’ consistently for about two and a half months or so, and hes reporting such extreme results? Strange either people state " been on everything from propecia to prayer for years and i havent grown a single vellus hair" or someone claims to have been on a regimen for a month and “my temples and crown are filling in”. Dont you people know how slowly hair GROWS? be logical.

» Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience
» 1) What nizoral d’you use (1%2%)?
» 2) Any problem of dry hair, oily hair, either now or temporarily along
» the course of these past weeks and months? If so, how did you get thru?
» Nizoral shampoo (2%) makes my hair very dry.

1.) I use the Nizoral 1%.

2.) In the past, I have had problems with my hair drying out too much from th Nizoral. I normally have very oily hair, so it takes a little while for this problem too appear. This time around, I have been using a conditioner once every three days after I shampoo. Seems to be working. My hair is long right now. I haven’t had any dry scalp problems. If those arise, I may try emu oil.

» From what i gather, this guy has been on the ‘big 3’ consistently for
» about two and a half months or so, and hes reporting such extreme results?
» Strange either people state " been on everything from propecia to prayer
» for years and i havent grown a single vellus hair" or someone claims to
» have been on a regimen for a month and “my temples and crown are filling
» in”. Dont you people know how slowly hair GROWS? be logical.

My hair grows quick enough that I have to get it cut every 6 weeks. I wouldn’t call my results extreme. Remember, I didn’t have any parts of my scalp completely bald when I first started this regimen. What I had was thinning and receding that was rapidly picking up pace. The thin areas have thickened. I can’t say that there is an enormous amount of new hair. What I can say is that the thin, wispy lighter color hair that used to comprise my hairline has thickened and turned darker. My scalp is no longer visible.

The receding has stopped. My hairline hasn’t moved forward, but there are some small dark hairs popping up in the areas that only had the small, light and wispy hairs before.

I am not reporting a new head of hair or the restoration of my 16 year old hairline, just some good improvement for thinning and receding.

Emu Oil and Hair Growth

Of all topical treatment so far recommended topical Emu Oil has consistently gotten the most positive feedback in regards to frontal hair regrowth, with many users experiencing the initiation of vellous (fuzz) growth within weeks.
Frontal hair regrowth is much more difficult to attain than regrowth in the vertex or crown. FDA approved compounds such as Rogaine and Propecia, have been found to be of virtually no use in stimulating frontal regrowth. Why this is the case is unclear, but this has been a source of frustration to those who respond well in the crown but their hairline stays in its receded state. I have read much on the internet and I find that people like and use Emu Oil to help regrow hair along with it’s many other uses.
You just can’t go wrong trying this wonderful oil. If for some reason it does not work for you in helping with hair growth or other head/scalp related issues like dry scalp etc… then you can use if for any of it’s other various uses. You never waste your money on something that will just sit on your shelf collecting dust. That’s why I believe you can’t go wrong trying it.
I like this stuff so much I included in my website:
http://www.MotherEarthNaturalsOnline.comPurchase the 100% Emu Oil for your hair loss. If it works email me and I’ll publish your story on my site. If it doesn’t work for your own personal hair loss treatment let me know and I can help you with the many other uses for the emu oil that you purchased. This product is wonderful – You will be glad you purchased it.
On my website – during the checkout process you will find a place to put a discount code. This will allow you to have a 10% discount on my natural products from my site. The discount code is:
discountSOL
That stands for discounts online. At the end of the check out process you will see your discount did indeed apply even if it doesn’t seem like it during the process. You will see the discount in the end.
Have a great day.

I’ve been hit by the shedding associated with Propecia and Rogaine. It’s pretty alarming. It looks pretty thin. I’m going to give it 3 mos. and hope that the hair will come back stronger.

How long into the treatment have you been hit?

» How long into the treatment have you been hit?

A little under 3 mos. It seems to have stabilized and looks a little better. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So this bad shed will have lasted for how long? Maybe some nasty random winter shed or something.

» So this bad shed will have lasted for how long? Maybe some nasty random
» winter shed or something.

I would say it’s been about a month. It seems to have stabilized. Hopefully next month I’ll be able to report some regrowth.