That scar!

Zayden,

Check your email. Dr. Arvind would like to help you.

» Zayden,
»
» Check your email. Dr. Arvind would like to help you.

Yeah , i’ve just read it … i couldn’t beleive it.
you can’t imagine how i felt when i read Dr.arvind’s e-mail.
and that’s due to support of hairsite and posters.
thank you all for support:-D

» » Zayden,
» »
» » Check your email. Dr. Arvind would like to help you.
»
»
» Yeah , i’ve just read it … i couldn’t beleive it.
» you can’t imagine how i felt when i read Dr.arvind’s e-mail.
» and that’s due to support of hairsite and posters.
» thank you all for support:-D

I would like to thank Dr Arvind for his decision to help Zayden. This gesture will not pass unnoticed.

Thank you.:slight_smile:

» Zayden,
»
» Check your email. Dr. Arvind would like to help you.

I know Dr. Arvind is a great doctor but what can he possibly do that other doctors can’t? Does he even apprehend how big the problem is? This is not a simple repair. It would be very cruel to give Zayden falsse hope.

» » Zayden,
» »
»
» I know Dr. Arvind is a great doctor but what can he possibly do that other
» doctors can’t? Does he even apprehend how big the problem is? This is not a
» simple repair. It would be very cruel to give Zayden falsse hope.

Zayden, why another hair transplant now? Intercytex’s is going to make an announcement next week, all you need is hair multiplication, not another hair transplant.

» » Zayden,
» »
»
» I know Dr. Arvind is a great doctor but what can he possibly do that other
» doctors can’t? Does he even apprehend how big the problem is? This is not a
» simple repair. It would be very cruel to give Zayden falsse hope.

Good luck Zayden and I agree with ixan; hard it maybe to do but keep your feet on the ground and before you do anything get a one on one consultation so everything can be looked at properly not just before the op.

» » » Zayden,
» » »
» » » Check your email. Dr. Arvind would like to help you.
» »
» » I know Dr. Arvind is a great doctor but what can he possibly do that
» other
» » doctors can’t? Does he even apprehend how big the problem is? This is
» not a
» » simple repair. It would be very cruel to give Zayden falsse hope.
»
» Good luck Zayden and I agree with ixan; hard it maybe to do but keep your
» feet on the ground and before you do anything get a one on one
» consultation so everything can be looked at properly not just before the
» op.

Thank you guys for your care, but am just trying to be practicle. To be more specific, i’ve been suffering for many years and no available solutions or support were found. Now look what i got !? i got help and support, and from Whom ? from one of the most well-known doctors over the world.
Now try to wear my shoes and let’s check it together:-D
u got any alternatives ? :frowning: Is there any progress about your case ? :frowning: u got any help or support b4 ? :frowning:
The answer for all the above mentioned will be NO:-(
Now, let’s check the other side !
Dr.Arvind is one of the most well-known doctors with good reputition, In addition to that, Dr.Arvind mentioned in his e-mail to me that (the restoration would be using a combination of scalp, beard and robust body donor hair.
We would not be able to remove the discoloration or the previous scarring. The aim will be to transplant hair to camoflage the unnatural appearance of the present situation once you grow all your hair to #2 or 3).
i love the last part about NW 2 or 3 :slight_smile:
am sure he will do his best about my case

Hi Zayden, have you alredy had any surgery to improve the appearance of your scars?

» » 'hairsite warned me + i had no gurantee with Dr. Bazan and i just don’t
» » wanna lose my last chance ( if there is )… despite the fact that i
» » really appreciate wat dr.Bazan offered… at least he was the only
» one
» » who offered to help me.
» Zayden,

Gee! Thanks David

DrCB

Wow, given the universal sympathy and outrage expressed on the board and Zayden’s disappearance, I just assumed he’d gone off to be repaired somewhere.

Then again, I doubt a strip Doc could help, so you’re left with the FUE (and realistically only the BHT) Docs, which really only leaves Drs Umar and Arvind.

Zayden, to be honest, and this is only MY opinion (for what that is worth) but I think you were very wise to avoid Dr Bazan.

And good on Dr Arvind for stepping to the plate. My estimation of him as a man has gone through the roof. Much kudos!

One final thing - maybe I’m misreading Dr A’s email but I think he means you may be able to shave to a grade 2 or 3 without the scars showing, rather than restoring you to a NW2 or 3. That said, I’m sure he’ll do his best to create an age-appropriate hairline etc and I can’t imagine that would be greater than a NW3…

Goo luck to you, man - this thread proves that you’ve been on a lot of people’s minds. And again, congratulations to Dr A. My hat’s off to you!

» » » 'hairsite warned me + i had no gurantee with
» Dr. Bazan and i just don’t
» » » wanna lose my last chance ( if there is )… despite the fact that
» i

Dr. Bazan,

Before you get the wrong impression, it’s best that you ask Zayden directly why he decided not to go with you for the repair.

I don’t want you to think that I am discrediting or bad mouthing you or any doctor behind the scene. He emailed me asking for advice. I simply told him I have not seen enough of your repair work to form an opinion one way or another. That was the gist of it. Please hold no grudges against me…

» That scar is absolutely horrendous. No way I would do a strip. There in
» much more pain involved and doesn’t heal near as quickly as FUE.
»
» Dude do yourself a favor and don’t keepitshorter.

Yeah, what happened to Zayden? I think he should speak to Dr. Jones about Acell, he got nothing to lose and if it works, that will save him the agony of going down the repair journey.

» » That scar is absolutely horrendous. No way I would do a strip. There
» in
» » much more pain involved and doesn’t heal near as quickly as FUE.
» »
» » Dude do yourself a favor and don’t keepitshorter.
»
» Yeah, what happened to Zayden? I think he should speak to Dr. Jones about
» Acell, he got nothing to lose and if it works, that will save him the agony
» of going down the repair journey.

No one who is in his state should be waiting for any type of miracle cure to come down the line, there is absolutely no evidence that anything will regrow hair in any reasonable period of time, and waiting for Acell or anything else is like waiting for Santa Claus.

I surely hope that Dr. Arvind was able to help him, he deserves someones help, and Dr. Arvind is a good man with a good heart

»
» No one who is in his state should be waiting for any type of miracle cure
» to come down the line, there is absolutely no evidence that anything will
» regrow hair in any reasonable period of time, and waiting for Acell or
» anything else is like waiting for Santa Claus.
»
» I surely hope that Dr. Arvind was able to help him, he deserves someones
» help, and Dr. Arvind is a good man with a good heart

I agree. Urging balding guys with receding hairlines to wait may be sensible. For someone in Zayden’s position he needs help now.

I think a multiple approach may be best. Dermabrasion on some of the scars to reduce the smaller ones and possibly minimise the bigger ones.

Then (and I can’t remember all of the pictures now) but he may need some scar revisions on some of them too, if they are exceptionally wide.

Finally, he needs to max out his head donor and undoubtedly use body donor to camouflage the scars and naturalise certain areas of his scalp.

The goal is to allow him to live his life without wigs or hats, not give him flowing locks. Even that is a tough call, but I think the technology is here now to allow him to do that.

Then any HM in the future is just gravy :slight_smile:

He is so far gone already with the damage, I dont think it hurts to have a doctor use Acell on him. BTW, what s with that discoloration on his scalp, was that from a hair transplant or something else?

» » » » 'hairsite warned me + i had no gurantee
» with
» » Dr. Bazan and i just don’t
» » » » wanna lose my last chance ( if there is )… despite the fact
» that
» » i
»
» Dr. Bazan,
»
» Before you get the wrong impression, it’s best that you ask Zayden
» directly why he decided not to go with you for the repair.
»
» I don’t want you to think that I am discrediting or bad mouthing you or
» any doctor behind the scene. He emailed me asking for advice. I simply told
» him I have not seen enough of your repair work to form an opinion one way
» or another. That was the gist of it. Please hold no grudges against me…

:frowning:

» » » » » 'hairsite warned me + i had no gurantee
» » with
» » » Dr. Bazan and i just don’t
» » » » » wanna lose my last chance ( if there is )… despite the fact
» » that
» » » i
» »
» » Dr. Bazan,
» »
» » Before you get the wrong impression, it’s best that you ask Zayden
» » directly why he decided not to go with you for the repair.
» »
» » I don’t want you to think that I am discrediting or bad mouthing you or
» » any doctor behind the scene. He emailed me asking for advice. I simply
» told
» » him I have not seen enough of your repair work to form an opinion one
» way
» » or another. That was the gist of it. Please hold no grudges against
» me…
»
» :frowning:

Sorry 4 late evry1 as there was an error to my log in that’s why i created another one
Dr.Bazan : Honestly Hairsite didn’t warn me from contacting you, they just warned me about my case, as its a strange one , and they want me to think wisely in any decision i would take, that’s all. So please accept my apologies as I didn’t clarify my words clearly

I would like to thank every1 here for the usual support and i would like to inform you all that am going next November 3,4,5,6 & 7 to meet Dr.Arvind in his clinic in india for a 5 days procedure.
As Dr.Arvind said :

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 3:07 PM
To: eyeMevil
Subject: Re: Dr. A - 3,4,5,6 and 7 November 2008

Dear Zayden,
We plan to start from the front and move backwards.
The front/hairline area will use mostly scalp grafts. As we move inside, the proportion of beard and robust body hair will increase.

We will be selective in choosing only the most robust grafts, so as to provide more coverage per hair as well as to ensure better survival of the grafts.

In your first visit, we will be concentrating on the front areas so as to provide a framing effect.

Regards,
Dr. A

Wish me a good luck and I will let you all updated

» Hi Zayden, have you alredy had any surgery to improve the appearance of
» your scars?

No i didn’t try any surgery to improve my scars…

» » » That scar is absolutely horrendous. No way I would do a strip. There
» » in
» » » much more pain involved and doesn’t heal near as quickly as FUE.
» » »
» » » Dude do yourself a favor and don’t keepitshorter.
» »
» »
» » Who or what are you talking about?
»
»

Seems to be longer than most incisions. Looks like a good job of closure to me. I guess if you are prepared to get such a large incision, or strip at all then you deserve a good result. Heres hoping its a great looking final product, and you have no major scarring issues.
Me personally Im too much of a chicken to of ever considered strip, and when fue came along after my research jumped at it.
Good Luck with it all.

» » Hi Zayden, have you alredy had any surgery to improve the appearance of
» » your scars?
»
» No i didn’t try any surgery to improve my scars…

OMG, how did you end up having those scars and the pigmentation? Who is the doctor? I hope one of the doctors can help you.