Testimonial of our Hollywood patient

I moved to Georgia in 1993. I was born in Glendale California, I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, Lived in Thousand Oaks, Canoga Park, Santa Monica, Westchester, and worked in Beverly Hills for many years. Hollywood is the pits, but has its better areas. My brother still hangs out on Hollywood Blvd. with his biker friends. Not my idea of a good time, but to each his own.

Being a native Californian, I interpreted the word “Hollywood” in the testimonial as a generic reference (film industry) as opposed to literal.

There are cultural differences between India and the US, but I think Dr. A is a good guy, and don’t fault his clinic for taking a little pride in the fact that someone from “Hollywood” flew to his clinic in India.

Hollywood:
A friend of mine who hosted a television dating show back in the 80’s, had a contestant from one of the Baltic countries. When asked what he liked best about America, he replied; “All of the beautiful women.” Then asked; “Where do you live?”, he replied, “Hollywood”. The host replied, " I’ve got news for you, If you live in Hollywood, those aren’t women your’e lookin’ at!

Boston,

I have visited many times to LA. My brother lived there for a while.

NT,

I can accept cultural differences and perceptions of what the term “Hollywood” means to V or Us citizens but this same thread is on a different site also. The same thing happened but a little worse. She “V” seems to think US doctors are inferior. I tried to reason with her but she doesn’t like me.

Nevertheless if it is a cultural difference, I’ll try harder to understand better.:wink:

She “V”
» seems to think US doctors are inferior. I tried to reason with her but she
» doesn’t like me.
»

Hairtech,
You want to draw that debate to this site too? :slight_smile:

You know very well that I pointed certain inconsistencies between your statements and your pictures where the sterility, surgical gowning/mask/ cap precautions were concerned.

As for what I think ; good doctors are spread all over the world.
HnW, Woods , Cole all have consistently shown good results with good documentation.
Its not about US clinics v/s non US clinics. You know that very well.
You are just trying to hide behind this excuse.

I have asked you before and will do so again. Are you stating that all US doctors follow protocols similar to your clinic when inside the OT?
That is their techs do not wear masks and surgical caps while dissecting grafts?!

You have worked for quite a few clinics and been into the OTs of many others.

Give a straight yes or no answer. No need to beat about the bush.

Nobody is beating bushes Ms. V. Yes everyone in the US as well as out of the US follow similar protocols as US. You made this a big deal… and continue to. You already stated that US clinics were slack. Slack being the term you yourself used. This can go on and on but I’m dropping the battle with you. It is irrelevant. Our clinic adheres to high standards. We have zero infection rates. We show many quality results. My doctor is ranked in the top 5-10% of HT doctors. Yours doesn’t:-) yet… maybe one day… we’ll see. Oh BTW you do have high standards in quality. You do pump out many compelling pictures.

» Nobody is beating bushes Ms. V. Yes everyone in the US as well as out of
» the US follow similar protocols as US. You made this a big deal… and
» continue to. You already stated that US clinics were slack.

Just to satisfy my curiosity.

You are claiming that all doctors in US follow this policy of not enforcing their technicians to wear surgical masks and cap while cutting grafts!

Like shown from your clinic picture below.

I am not making a big issue of it.

Its your words… and the pictures dont seem to speak the same thing.

hairtech wrote:
hairtech_

Each clinic has different gowning/mask procedures. All clinics(that I visited) gown/mask up during slivering/cutting/placing… and especially strip excisions or FUE.

The techs in the back are beginning to cut the strip. Dr. Harris cuts his strip out in 4ths.

No mask, no surgical cap. Is she cutting grafts?
Do you claim that ALL HT clinics in US follow such protocols, hairtech?
I would be surprised if that was the case.

As for your claims about results from our clinic, I wont bother to respond. Just check this link and satisfy yourself.
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=6071

Let me ask you this… Why do you photoshop all of your results pictures? Seriously… And I wondered why no one else had ever mentioned it?

Want to keep up with your slack comments, I will out you quick. Grow up a little too ok? Our clinic has high standards… but I would never ever “doctor” a picture.

Hairtech,

There is a difference between using Photoshop to resize/edit the pics for posting vs using Photoshop to “doctor the results”. You should provide proof before proceeding with allegations of this nature.

» Hairtech,
»
» There is a difference between using Photoshop to resize/edit the pics for
» posting vs using Photoshop to “doctor the results”. You should provide
» proof before proceeding with allegations of this nature.

I would love too but I just want readers to look in depth at ALL pictures that people post. I mean be realistic here folks. Todays technology is to a point where anyone can manipulate pictures. To be fair, I have blown up pictures from different clinics just be sure about certain things. And I came to my own opinion. So the fact that V keeps prodding me and stating the things about our clinic or inferior US clinics prompted me to say my opinion. Which is look closely. And that is all mI have to say. I did not want to go there but given the facts of this thread ALONE with the so called testimony is it fair to say more in depth speculations need to occur?

I offer that we stop right here and not mudsling any longer. And that goes for V also.

I am not a big fan of this thread and how the testimonials are being quoted. But that does not give me the right to make serious allegations without substantiating my claims. That’s all I have to say.

I know it is huge… I just ask all ghost readers to look more in depth of all posted pictures of everyone… including mine. I am tired of the mudsling. We should let the thread die.

» » Hairtech,
» »
» » There is a difference between using Photoshop to resize/edit the pics
» for
» » posting vs using Photoshop to “doctor the results”. You should provide
» » proof before proceeding with allegations of this nature.
»
» I would love too but I just want readers to look in depth at ALL pictures
» that people post. I mean be realistic here folks. Todays technology is
» to a point where anyone can manipulate pictures. To be fair, I have blown
» up pictures from different clinics just be sure about certain things. And
» I came to my own opinion. So the fact that V keeps prodding me and
» stating the things about our clinic or inferior US clinics prompted me to
» say my opinion. Which is look closely. And that is all mI have to say.
» I did not want to go there but given the facts of this thread ALONE with
» the so called testimony is it fair to say more in depth speculations need
» to occur?
»
» I offer that we stop right here and not mudsling any longer. And that
» goes for V also.

in other words you said they photoshop pics because u were mad, and u have no proof

Nope… not mad just very wary of “optimized” pictures and I have my opinion in that I think certain clinics think they can out smart ghost readers and everyone here. I tell you what, I will find a way to have a few pictures evaluated independently from me if it is not too expensive.

Hairtech, you have not replied to any of the direct questions I asked you.

I assume that means your statements carry little credence. Even in your own eyes.

You have accused all US clinics to follow sterility procedures the way shown in above pictures.

Now, to deflect attention, you also claim that all pictures are altered by photoshop.

As usual, you do not provide proof while making statements.

But you will be ready with an insincere apology at the end of it. As usual.

You do a great disservice to your current clinic and reflect poorly on your previous employments by such attitude.

If you do not have answers to direct questions posed by me, then why bother answering at all.

I have told you before, you will perform your duties better if you stick to posting results of your clinic.

Take care.

Advise for readers - Do not drink and drive.

» Nope… not mad just very wary of “optimized” pictures and I have my
» opinion in that I think certain clinics think they can out smart ghost
» readers and everyone here. I tell you what, I will find a way to have a
» few pictures evaluated independently from me if it is not too expensive.

The topic of photo manipulation had been discussed many times in the past. In all fairness, Dr. Arvind is one of the very few doctors who makes a conscious effort to post videos along with still images in the forum. I don’t have the statistics off hand, but I do believe that Dr. Arvind has posted more video footage in the forum than any other doctors.

If Dr. Arvind intends to deceive the public with untruthful pics, he probably wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of producing video footage along with the still images. The two would simply contradict each other and expose the “scam” that you suggest Dr. Arvind is trying to concoct.

» Advise for readers - Do not drink and drive.

I did answer your questions and now I will look for the truth independantly… Why don’t you let this thread go. You have done a disservice to your own credibility by stating my clinic was slack. Let it go. Let it go. We both look stupid.

And the drink and drive comment… Did you just get pulled over? Are you ok? I hope you are alright. :wink: