Ten years on this site

I wonder how many of you actually take fin and dut.

I may be extremely lucky, but I have more hair then what I had 5-7 years ago and no sides so far. I’m 30, former thin all over norwood 3 who used to shed 300 hair a day, now solid nw2 with teenage like density all over and my temples still growing back.

I rly dont see things in your black and white manner. You ppl are either constantly overhyping ridiculous things, or depressed, and nothing in between.

there is just small hypothetical chance that someone like baccy will reproduce the ffollicas experiment successfuly in a years timeframe, everything else is 5 years, more or “never” away. you should ppl concentrate on real things, and stop losing time and hair by dreaming and fantatising about stuff. There are real options that can hold your hair where it is.

Most successful ppl live now, and act based on what situation is now, they do not dream about future nor they let their past and future imaginations and fantasies to affect their decisions, they are deeply rooted in reality by living only in the present.

Yet every time someone comes and asks for help, or a repair job or something, you ppl just bring up some ridiculous reason why he should wait few more months years (it was aderans 3 years ago, icx a year ago, now acell, lol), or forever, before he can decide. I’m not talking here about sending kids to have strip surgeries, i personaly would advise anyone to go for fue or nothing. What I’m talking here about is your pasivity and inability to take advantage of now and whats available now. This pasivity is ridiculous, and always losing scenario.

Every person has options, he should evaluate them and take no assumptions about future treatments. just play the game with the cards that are available now (meds, ht’s, shaving, wigs, …), do not risk, be cautious not to get butchered. but play it, or lose by being pasive. Winning always takes effort, you cant expect to succeed if you are just watching and moaning.

» I wonder how many of you actually take fin and dut.
»
» I may be extremely lucky, but I have more hair then what I had 5-7 years
» ago and no sides so far. I’m 30, former thin all over norwood 3 who used to
» shed 300 hair a day, now solid nw2 with teenage like density all over and
» my temples still growing back.
»
» I rly dont see things in your black and white manner. You ppl are either
» constantly overhyping ridiculous things, or depressed, and nothing in
» between.
»
» there is just small hypothetical chance that someone like baccy will
» reproduce the ffollicas experiment successfuly in a years timeframe,
» everything else is 5 years, more or “never” away. you should ppl
» concentrate on real things, and stop losing time and hair by dreaming and
» fantatising about stuff. There are real options that can hold your hair
» where it is.
»
» Most successful ppl live now, and act based on what situation is now, they
» do not dream about future nor they let their past and future imaginations
» and fantasies to affect their decisions, they are deeply rooted in reality
» by living only in the present.
»
» Yet every time someone comes and asks for help, or a repair job or
» something, you ppl just bring up some ridiculous reason why he should wait
» few more months years (it was aderans 3 years ago, icx a year ago, now
» acell, lol), or forever, before he can decide. I’m not talking here about
» sending kids to have strip surgeries, i personaly would advise anyone to go
» for fue or nothing. What I’m talking here about is your pasivity and
» inability to take advantage of now and whats available now. This pasivity
» is ridiculous, and always losing scenario.
»
» Every person has options, he should evaluate them and take no assumptions
» about future treatments. just play the game with the cards that are
» available now (meds, ht’s, shaving, wigs, …), do not risk, be cautious
» not to get butchered. but play it, or lose by being pasive. Winning always
» takes effort, you cant expect to succeed if you are just watching and
» moaning.

To Debris,

do you work for these companies? why do you support their cause?
since you are a nw2, why do you still come to this forum?
do you think taking drugs is the answer to our hairloss problems?
your “real options” is a joke and doesn’t result to anything.

I would like to suggest something to everyone in this forum:

There has got to be a reason why they’re making us play the waiting game.
It’s because they want us to go get a hair transplant!
but the problem is that most of us don’t have that many hair left to transplant,
not to mention money, now that recession has hit us hard.
so…in order for HM to exist, we’ve got to STOP hair transplant doctors from
squeezing anymore money out of us.

If they have no money, then they will have to revert to HM.
so its really up to us to make a difference.

» » I wonder how many of you actually take fin and dut.
» »
» » I may be extremely lucky, but I have more hair then what I had 5-7
» years
» » ago and no sides so far. I’m 30, former thin all over norwood 3 who used
» to
» » shed 300 hair a day, now solid nw2 with teenage like density all over
» and
» » my temples still growing back.
» »
» » I rly dont see things in your black and white manner. You ppl are
» either
» » constantly overhyping ridiculous things, or depressed, and nothing in
» » between.
» »
» » there is just small hypothetical chance that someone like baccy will
» » reproduce the ffollicas experiment successfuly in a years timeframe,
» » everything else is 5 years, more or “never” away. you should ppl
» » concentrate on real things, and stop losing time and hair by dreaming
» and
» » fantatising about stuff. There are real options that can hold your hair
» » where it is.
» »
» » Most successful ppl live now, and act based on what situation is now,
» they
» » do not dream about future nor they let their past and future
» imaginations
» » and fantasies to affect their decisions, they are deeply rooted in
» reality
» » by living only in the present.
» »
» » Yet every time someone comes and asks for help, or a repair job or
» » something, you ppl just bring up some ridiculous reason why he should
» wait
» » few more months years (it was aderans 3 years ago, icx a year ago, now
» » acell, lol), or forever, before he can decide. I’m not talking here
» about
» » sending kids to have strip surgeries, i personaly would advise anyone to
» go
» » for fue or nothing. What I’m talking here about is your pasivity and
» » inability to take advantage of now and whats available now. This
» pasivity
» » is ridiculous, and always losing scenario.
» »
» » Every person has options, he should evaluate them and take no
» assumptions
» » about future treatments. just play the game with the cards that are
» » available now (meds, ht’s, shaving, wigs, …), do not risk, be
» cautious
» » not to get butchered. but play it, or lose by being pasive. Winning
» always
» » takes effort, you cant expect to succeed if you are just watching and
» » moaning.
»
»
» To Debris,
»
» do you work for these companies? why do you support their cause?
» since you are a nw2, why do you still come to this forum?
» do you think taking drugs is the answer to our hairloss problems?
» your “real options” is a joke and doesn’t result to anything.
»
» I would like to suggest something to everyone in this forum:
»
» There has got to be a reason why they’re making us play the waiting game.
» It’s because they want us to go get a hair transplant!
» but the problem is that most of us don’t have that many hair left to
» transplant,
» not to mention money, now that recession has hit us hard.
» so…in order for HM to exist, we’ve got to STOP hair transplant doctors
» from
» squeezing anymore money out of us.
»
» If they have no money, then they will have to revert to HM.
» so its really up to us to make a difference.

you are paranoid.

yes i think that meds are very important in fighting hairloss, you should try save what you have, thats mandatory step imho, you will never have better hair than what you had as a teenager. so its logical to try to keep it.

I understand that not everyone has that option already, and not everyone has enough donor to get a decent coverage. But that has a solution as well. Only paranoid selfconscious and fear paralyzed ppl like you don’t see it.

To get nice looking head of hair all you need is something like this poor coverage:

The rest is just mane hair volumizer, you can seal it to your hair so it is even water resistant and you can swim and dive with it (dunno how much of it is marketing, but anyway, who cares, i bet most of cueballs would kill for just walking with this head of hair):

I bet you will never have hair. The reason is that you cannot do better then moan. Thats all you can do.

PPl like you are so desperate and paralyzed to do anything, that their inactivity first lets them to lose their hair and of course does not even allow them to try to think and be creative to find a way to get the hair back. You rather dream then act.

And stop bitching. I know its not the same as having natural hair, but its better than the anxiety full of sht life you seem to be living.

and no i do not sell any of the products. I’m just listing solutions for guys who may read this. They exist now, and results will be enough to work for 90% of the girls out there.

I do not believe that there is not a solution to everyones situation. There are certainly pretty damn hard cases like the poor guys with scars all over their heads. But I personaly never accept “not possible” as an answer. Even the scared have solutions.

I’m not saying its easy, but certainly doing something about your misery is better then just sitting and living it.

AND BTW. they are not making us playing the 5 year waiting game, YOU ARE. there is no conspiracy going on, its just ppl like you who confuse dreams with reality and let their dreams to stall their lives.

The guys in aderans and icx are working their best to solve it. If you believe otherwise, you are paranoid.

» The guys in aderans and icx are working their best to solve it. If you
» believe otherwise, you are paranoid.

Debris,congrats on ur results,I am really happy 4 u.U have a full head of hair,stop wasting ur time here.

At the end of the safety trial ICX came out & said they were able 2 grow 30 hairs/cm2 despite the fact that they were using an incorrect syringe, remember that? They also claimed 2 have discovered a syringe that resolved all issues regarding the injecting of DP cells into the scalp & this would only improve results during phase 2. Do u guys remember all of this ?

Then the Phase 2 trials r done & they can’t grow a god damn thing.What the hell happened ? How can they grow 30 hairs/cm2 while using an incorrect syringe during the safety trials then they cannot grow 5 hairs in the phase 2 trials using the correct syringe ?
So either they were lying about the results they had in the Phase 1 trials (probably) or they forced in2 downplaying the results in phase 2 (unlikely) But either way,can u c what I am complaining about.

» » The guys in aderans and icx are working their best to solve it. If you
» » believe otherwise, you are paranoid.
»
» Debris,congrats on ur results,I am really happy 4 u.U have a full head of
» hair,stop wasting ur time here.
»

I dont consider time spent here as being a waste. Several years ago I was incompetent poor wussy selfconscious depressed guy. What I’m now is partialy also result of visiting this forum and learning where all this leads :). Anyway, I’m comming here not that I’d have a problem with my hair, I don’t anymore. I feel ok and haven’t even thought about my hair for ages now. All in all I’m still not norwood 0. And thats why I keep working on improving what I’m doing. And all the improvements that took me from thin all over to back to teenage like hairdo (except the damn temples), all of them I have learned here or elsewhere.

» At the end of the safety trial ICX came out & said they were able 2 grow
» 30 hairs/cm2 despite the fact that they were using an incorrect syringe,
» remember that? They also claimed 2 have discovered a syringe that resolved
» all issues regarding the injecting of DP cells into the scalp & this would
» only improve results during phase 2. Do u guys remember all of this ?

I dont remember this. But well im quite forgetful so …

» Then the Phase 2 trials r done & they can’t grow a god damn thing.What the
» hell happened ? How can they grow 30 hairs/cm2 while using an incorrect
» syringe during the safety trials then they cannot grow 5 hairs in the phase
» 2 trials using the correct syringe ?
» So either they were lying about the results they had in the Phase 1 trials
» (probably) or they forced in2 downplaying the results in phase 2 (unlikely)
» But either way,can u c what I am complaining about.

Oops… message deleted. Please ignore.

Debris, I hate to break this to you, but Fin & Dut are simply not viable options for some people. A LOT of people. There’s a percentage of guys who literally don’t even stop their loss with them, let alone the many thousands of guys who get intolerable sexual sides from them.

And if you want to avoid the strip-scar, then HTs cost the price of a small car for a couple thousand grafts. That’s ridiculous. There are TONS of guys who are visibly losing hair in their college (or even high school) years on websites like this.

I’m glad you feel you’ve retaken control of your life from AGA. That’s great for you. But I don’t think you can sit here and act like most guys with AGA have perfectly realistic & viable options. Many of us simply do not.

» Debris, I hate to break this to you, but Fin & Dut are simply not viable
» options for some people. A LOT of people. There’s a percentage of guys
» who literally don’t even stop their loss with them, let alone the many
» thousands of guys who get intolerable sexual sides from them.
»
»
» And if you want to avoid the strip-scar, then HTs cost the price of a
» small car for a couple thousand grafts. That’s ridiculous. There are TONS
» of guys who are visibly losing hair in their college (or even high school)
» years on websites like this.
»
»
» I’m glad you feel you’ve retaken control of your life from AGA. That’s
» great for you. But I don’t think you can sit here and act like most guys
» with AGA have perfectly realistic & viable options. Many of us simply do
» not.

+1

débris post is LAME. If there were any viable option to -even partially- treat hairloss everybody would do it. What you call immobilism, debris, and a so-called “looser attitude” is just related to the fact that available remedies for baldness are not effective nor acceptable, so no one wants to use them (if not tryed alrady): topical are not really working (are they ?), ht is butchery and just a provisional option, volumizer are a joke for people who dont have their hair long and prefer to cut it short.
that said, glad something works for you. Just don’t draw conclusions based on your very own experience.

» Anyway, I’m comming here not that I’d have a problem with my
» hair, I don’t anymore. I feel ok and haven’t even thought about my hair for
» ages now. All in all I’m still not norwood 0. And thats why I keep working
» on improving what I’m doing.

how contradictory is that ? :expressionless:

i hate to say this, but some of you guys are simply f*cked in your head.

debris is soooooooooooo right. you even dont understand what he says, you re so f*cked. he gives examples what you could do and he says there is a solution for everyone and you pick one example and say it doesnt work for you, while it just was an example.

well, probably you still dont understand the difference now, where i tell it to you.

if nothing works and you want nothing of all the options given, then f*cking shave your head and go on with life. all this hoping is bs, it will need 10 years or more for a cure. and i bet if there is a cure out, you will have something to critize on it and not get it.

and to moan about that icx would be stopped by ht-surgeons is such a bs. even if it was true, do you think you can change something if you dont get a ht? lol. you are one guy and there are millions of people out there who want to have a hair transplant adn do it. you can change nothing.

sorry, i hate saying this, but you simply have - like debris said - a loser-attitude. if you want to know how a loser thinks and acts then watch this forum… here are perfect examples. maybe you see the correlation (i hope you know what that is…) between your way of thinking and acting and that you are unhappy.

» Debris, I hate to break this to you, but Fin & Dut are simply not viable
» options for some people. A LOT of people. There’s a percentage of guys
» who literally don’t even stop their loss with them, let alone the many
» thousands of guys who get intolerable sexual sides from them.
»

I understand that not everyone responds, but majority will and imho everyone should give big 3 a try. If you dont respond, proced to the next step, but never stall. there are always options no matter where you are on the path, even guys who do not respond to the big 3 have still options.

»
» And if you want to avoid the strip-scar, then HTs cost the price of a
» small car for a couple thousand grafts. That’s ridiculous. There are TONS
» of guys who are visibly losing hair in their college (or even high school)
» years on websites like this.
»

FUE is imho mandatory i would not personaly do strip. I understand its expensive, but your way of thinking is wrong. Do not think about obstacles, think about ways how to acheive your goal, how to avoid most of the obstacles and get over the few that you cannot avoid. Thats the way of thinking ppl who kill their lifes anxiously locked down in their houses should learn. I know its not easy, but there is no better way. This means at each point on your path you should just start with the most affordable options, shaving, tanning, whatever it takes. Let me carry on with this example. Lets imagine you have shaved your head and you consider yourself ugly now. What most ppl will do? Most ppl wont even shave or they will say it does not work for them or they will say that their facial features are dull or whatever. They just think that none of these is solvable and they give up on this solution. Now, all of them are solvable. You can to a great extent change your facial features. No surgeries, no nothing, just small expense. Lets imagine you have a receding chin, fatty fluffy cheeks and not too pronounced cheekbones and your lips are not symmetric byt skewed a bit to a side, and with shaved head you look like an alien.

NEgative ppl think there is no solution to this other then probably expensive surgery.

Now When I said that there is nothing i consider impossible, I meant it.

So heres a solution to the situation described above. The person can start exercising, lose weight which will result in loosing facial fat, they can build up chin muscles, increase size of the muscles around the cheeks and jaw. they can improve their facial symmetry by improving symmetry of facial muscles, stop eating sugar and crap so their skin improves, and they get heltier look, get tanned, get their teeth straightened and whitened.

Now try hard not to be negative and you will see that this would probably rly work.

»
» I’m glad you feel you’ve retaken control of your life from AGA. That’s
» great for you. But I don’t think you can sit here and act like most guys
» with AGA have perfectly realistic & viable options. Many of us simply do
» not.

Describe your situation, and i will find you a solution to get laid. Anyone, anytime, just post it here, give me your mail or whatever. I offer this for free, do not want anything from you. All you need to have is the guts to give it a try.

» i hate to say this, but some of you guys are simply fcked in your head.
»
» debris is soooooooooooo right. you even dont understand what he says, you
» re so f
cked. he gives examples what you could do and he says there is a
» solution for everyone and you pick one example and say it doesnt work for
» you, while it just was an example.
»
» well, probably you still dont understand the difference now, where i tell
» it to you.
»
» if nothing works and you want nothing of all the options given, then
» f*cking shave your head and go on with life. all this hoping is bs, it will
» need 10 years or more for a cure. and i bet if there is a cure out, you
» will have something to critize on it and not get it.
»
» and to moan about that icx would be stopped by ht-surgeons is such a bs.
» even if it was true, do you think you can change something if you dont get
» a ht? lol. you are one guy and there are millions of people out there who
» want to have a hair transplant adn do it. you can change nothing.
»
» sorry, i hate saying this, but you simply have - like debris said - a
» loser-attitude. if you want to know how a loser thinks and acts then watch
» this forum… here are perfect examples. maybe you see the correlation (i
» hope you know what that is…) between your way of thinking and acting and
» that you are unhappy.

lol

i read about half your post and realised you were probably more trying to convince yourself that you aren’t a looser than just exposing some kind of embryonic idea, so whatever makes your day dude :ok:

Debris, I think we’re just arguing two different issues.

You’re saying there are ways to look better. I agree. You’re saying there are ways to still get laid. I agree.

But I’m saying that for MPB in particular, there is not always much of any decent option. ESPECIALLY for younger guys. They are getting 1-2-3 punched: A very severe case of the problem, at the most important age for looks, and at the age when they’re least able to do anything about it financially.

» i read about half your post and realised you were probably more trying to
» convince yourself that you aren’t a looser than just exposing some kind of
» embryonic idea, so whatever makes your day dude :ok:

you should read helpme007’s posts from a year ago and earlier :wink:

» I see this a very uplifting thread lol
»
» To keep the mood where it is and rightly so i am not going to
» differentiate with hippy happy hope giving BS.
»
» The reality starts to hit everybody and that is something that starts to
» affect all these forums as well.There was too much hope and too much hype
» regarding everything
»
» Regarding drugs
»
» Regarding trasplants
»
» Regarding HM
»
»
» As years go by the hype starts to die and people understand simple
» realities that for number of reasons were carefully hiden with a simple
» motive…make money out of the bald.
»
» And these forums were the channel for this money making machine that
» remained happy and hope giving.
»
» I remember all the different lotions and potions. Revivogen, tricomin,
» spiro, xandrox, lipoxidil, Dr.Lee, Dr.Proctor, Dr.Khadavi,lazers
» …everybody were trying everything and no real results and there was the
» usual excuse…it doesnt work for all people ,just because it doesnt work
» for you it doesnt mean it doesnt work for others, you didnt stick with it
» …lol that eventaully died and people finally woke up to the reality of
» the big 3 and everything else is crap or based on the big 3.
»
» I remember all the different HM inventors with their experimental
» procedures and some of them even offering them to the public and making
» money out of it.Luckily that dies too.
»
» And finally the most money making machine of all…the transplants.I
» remember showcases with 8000 grafts clinics experimenting with 10000
» FUE.The top clinics changing rank depending on who is advertising most
» heavily in these forums.Consultants, moderators saying that transplants are
» completely natural, people with nw2s with hairlines of 3000 grafts.Clinics
» claiming 15000 grafts from the donor, 150 grafts sq.cm…so many BS great
» responders to drugs becoming showcases as if a transplant can give a full
» head of hair and youngsters drooling and thinking that hairloss is
» solved…
»
» Its all BS drugs dont work forever and have sideeffects, transplants can
» only do so much and you have to be in the chair forever chasing hairloss,
» HM hasnt give one clue…
»
»
» And we stay in these forums as if we are sick or something and cry our
» fate like bitches…Pathetic… there are so many people that just cut
» their hair very short and live with it.If you check all these forums
» traffic they have the same traffic…its the same people clicking on every
» forum lol something like 7000 visits perday.there are millions of bald
» people maybe we can make a statistic 5% of bald people we are loosers and
» we cry in these forums for ever.
»
» Maybe we should pop more pills and say that my sideeffects are minimal or
» get transplants and convince ourselves that its totally natural and we
» shouldnt have unrealistic expectations…or maybe hide in here for more
» years until HM comes out.
»
» F*cking loosers all of us lol

I keep my hair thanks to the big 3 ! I started at the age of 17 and now I have 30 . Some poster sounds like pathetic old mens .
You Can not compare a Chinese Herb With Minoxidil ! lol

» » Debris, I hate to break this to you, but Fin & Dut are simply not viable
» » options for some people. A LOT of people. There’s a percentage of
» guys
» » who literally don’t even stop their loss with them, let alone the many
» » thousands of guys who get intolerable sexual sides from them.
» »
» »
» » And if you want to avoid the strip-scar, then HTs cost the price of a
» » small car for a couple thousand grafts. That’s ridiculous. There are
» TONS
» » of guys who are visibly losing hair in their college (or even high
» school)
» » years on websites like this.
» »
» »
» » I’m glad you feel you’ve retaken control of your life from AGA. That’s
» » great for you. But I don’t think you can sit here and act like most
» guys
» » with AGA have perfectly realistic & viable options. Many of us simply
» do
» » not.
»
» +1
»
» débris post is LAME. If there were any viable option to -even partially-
» treat hairloss everybody would do it. What you call immobilism, debris, and
» a so-called “looser attitude” is just related to the fact that available
» remedies for baldness are not effective nor acceptable, so no one wants to
» use them (if not tryed alrady): topical are not really working (are they
» ?), ht is butchery and just a provisional option, volumizer are a joke for
» people who dont have their hair long and prefer to cut it short.
» that said, glad something works for you. Just don’t draw conclusions based
» on your very own experience.
»
» » Anyway, I’m comming here not that I’d have a problem with my
» » hair, I don’t anymore. I feel ok and haven’t even thought about my hair
» for
» » ages now. All in all I’m still not norwood 0. And thats why I keep
» working
» » on improving what I’m doing.
»
» how contradictory is that ? :expressionless:

Dude are you kidding !? Finasteride , Dutasteride ,Minoxidil , etc do not wotk ?!?!!??! Give me break , read some clinical trial .
I Understand that for some ones it did not work .

» Dude are you kidding !? Finasteride , Dutasteride ,Minoxidil , etc do not
» wotk ?!?!!??! Give me break , read some clinical trial .
» I Understand that for some ones it did not work .

hu… how contradictory is that ? LOL :expressionless:

Of course those Shytholes remedies dont work. would they work that no one here would post on the forum dude. I’ve tryed minox for years and it didn’t changed a dime about my hairloss condition. I’ve tryed finas for a year and a half and didn’t had results whatsoever either, i’ve stop because i dont know about long term use of this drug and dont want to screw my livers or so. Dont know for dutas but i havent seen a guy being capable of having others results than “might have some vellus hair growing, but i’m not sure”, not very convincing huh ? and that speak for ANY topical/internal stuff on the market. The reality is that a very few guys manage to have so-so results which are barely visible and unproven, and that the rest (the vast, vast, majority) of us has about ZERO percents improvment. SO if you call those working remedies and are happy with that & other mice cures cool for you dudy, but then give the rest a break with your dull satisfaction criterions.

they work for most who want to keep their hair. they work for few to regrow their hair.

Castration works just fine too.

» » i hate to say this, but some of you guys are simply fcked in your head.
» »
» » debris is soooooooooooo right. you even dont understand what he says,
» you
» » re so f
cked. he gives examples what you could do and he says there is
» a
» » solution for everyone and you pick one example and say it doesnt work
» for
» » you, while it just was an example.
» »
» » well, probably you still dont understand the difference now, where i
» tell
» » it to you.
» »
» » if nothing works and you want nothing of all the options given, then
» » f*cking shave your head and go on with life. all this hoping is bs, it
» will
» » need 10 years or more for a cure. and i bet if there is a cure out, you
» » will have something to critize on it and not get it.
» »
» » and to moan about that icx would be stopped by ht-surgeons is such a
» bs.
» » even if it was true, do you think you can change something if you dont
» get
» » a ht? lol. you are one guy and there are millions of people out there
» who
» » want to have a hair transplant adn do it. you can change nothing.
» »
» » sorry, i hate saying this, but you simply have - like debris said - a
» » loser-attitude. if you want to know how a loser thinks and acts then
» watch
» » this forum… here are perfect examples. maybe you see the correlation
» (i
» » hope you know what that is…) between your way of thinking and acting
» and
» » that you are unhappy.
»
» lol
»
» i read about half your post and realised you were probably more trying to
» convince yourself that you aren’t a looser than just exposing some kind of
» embryonic idea, so whatever makes your day dude :ok:

i dont know and cant say if you are what you would call a “loser”. and i dont know if you are unhappy. but there is a way to get happy for everyone even if you cant really “solve” your hairloss problem. shaving is not a cure, but it could help. so could exercise or whatever. i think debris wanted to say this.

» Castration works just fine too.

Yeah, I happen to think that Debris’s posts are kind of insulting. Neither Rogaine nor finasteride worked well for me, and the cost for both is too much. I’m using Toppik which helps to not make my hair evidently thinner, so I’m OK for now but I know it’s likely to get worse. (I’m not dwelling on it, it’s simply in my genes and I started losing my hair noticeably at 17-18.)

It’s not a specific or particular thing that he does, it’s the combination; the flaunting, the disregard for his great Norwood 2 and striving for Norwood 0 (that exists?), the insistence that what he does would work for everyone, the preaching, his response to those who disagree (“you will never have hair”???), then his non-chalant advice for those who simply cannot manage to keep their hair, and his guide to living happy with baldness in 2009… ehh, no, thanks, I’d rather avoid your posts.