Stop it!

Enough already with the acell work vs not work fight!!. It is irrelevant because we will know in few months. It doesnt matter how many mutilated dog pics that didnt get acell you post or how many articles that give mention to anything remotely similar to a cellular matrix.
IT ALL DOESNT MATTER AND HAS NO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF ACELL TRIALS. The doctors are testing it and we will know in a few months.

IN THE MEANTIME LETS FOCUS OUR ENERGY ON OTHER INFO BECAUSE SHOUDL ACELL FAIL WE WILL HAVE OTHER THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

lets focus on JUVISTA UPDATES, PLATELET GELL UPDATED (DR. GRECOS STUFF).

THANK YOU

I contacted Dr. Greco through e-mail. He is great at getting back to you about questions. I posted his responses to me below with attachements. I don’t totally understand it (I’ve spent most of my recent free time contacting Acell / posting stuff about it) but it seems pretty interesting.

» I contacted Dr. Greco through e-mail. He is great at getting back to you
» about questions. I posted his responses to me below with attachements. I
» don’t totally understand it (I’ve spent most of my recent free time
» contacting Acell / posting stuff about it) but it seems pretty interesting.

Was it you Willy who had the conversation with this doc? He promised some pictures didnt he?

I’d like to see pics of this stuff. Though I doubt he offers it without HT or does he?

I haven’t had any phone conversations with him…just e-mail. I posted all of his responses below. I’ll try to find them and post them again under a thread. He did send me some pics in an attachment, but I don’t think that they are the kind of pics (before / after) that people here want.

I will start a new thread about PRP

» I haven’t had any phone conversations with him…just e-mail. I posted
» all of his responses below. I’ll try to find them and post them again
» under this thread. He did send me some pics in an attachment, but I don’t
» think that they are the kind of pics (before / after) that people here
» want.

show us the pics plz.