Stem cells contact lenses cure blindness in a month!

I didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
we care so much we drive ourselves nuts

I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think they do, OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES LOSING HIS HAIR
are not as caring about it as you think they are

This changes with Age, in your early 20s like I was hell all my friends had great hair we were all studs with the ladies, and they were like DAMN DUDE you are going bald. It was very uncommon at that age and very painful.

But as I got older it became much more common that guys in my age group had experienced it, and in fact , since I was smart and lucky enough to save most of my hair through research, I saw Many guys, actors, who started thinning 10 yrs after I did, who were BALD, and I still had 75 percent of my hair on top, and you could not even tell i was thinning from the front, just a bald spot on the crown.

So the main thing I am saying is, do not think its the end of the world. All it takes is some REAL problem in your life, some SERIOUS health problem, and you will think DAMN, i was so worried about losing my hair, I wish that was my most pressing problem now. Life is all relative

what if you were severely burned by some bomb as a soldier in iraq and lost your leg at the same time. Your face was disfigured and you would always look like a monster. Do you think that you would look back and think, hmm and I was worried about losing my hair?

there are 1 million things in life worse than losing your hair, and this thinning hair happens to half of men by the age of fifty. So try to count your blessings, thank god for your health, your family, your relationships, stop focusing only on your hair. Beleive me my attitude will be much more healthy for your body, than thinking its the end of the world
I have walked in your shoes

» I didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
»
» I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think they do,
» OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES LOSING
» HIS HAIR
» are not as caring about it as you think they are

Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion? Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong. Society DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight and everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to care - its how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your hair won’t doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that it doesn’t significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true. Until you back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your ass.

As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over and over and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss isn’t as big a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even though you hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of time to treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.

» » I didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» » we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
» »
» » I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think they do,
» » OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES
» LOSING
» » HIS HAIR
» » are not as caring about it as you think they are
»
»
» Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion?
» Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong. Society
» DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight and
» everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to care - its
» how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your hair won’t
» doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that it doesn’t
» significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true. Until you
» back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your ass.
»
» As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over and over
» and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss isn’t as big
» a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even though you
» hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of time to
» treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.

Ok now you are unfair with him. He didnt say that hairloss doesnt affect people .And i dont know how much society cares about hair but one thing is for sure…the sufferer cares 100 times more than the society.So if you are crippled by it other people can feel it and then it gets worst.

Now there is no magic bullet for not caring but at least dont let it cripple you completely.I dont say go and flirt all the girls in a bar if you dont feel confident enough, but when a girl flirts with you dont let bladness cripple you and act like a jerk. When you go to a job interview focus on what your qualifications are and not worry what they will think of your hair or how beautiful you look. They care if you look clean and presentable not sexy and hot…they dont want to f*ck with you they want to hire you.

LOL. He is damn right. “Society” (meaning people who is not bald, and even those who are bald) don’t care about us. They simply think: “look, another ugly, bald man.”. And that is all. They don’t give a shït, they don’t care, they don’t think about it anymore.

But Maneless has posted here many studies that prove that bald people are indeed discriminated in society, so in this regard, society does care about baldness.

It is true that other illnesses are worse from an individual point of view, but my point is that this particular illness affects so many people, for so long in their lives, that, globally, baldness becomes a huge problem for mankind.

Hanging is a regular in this forum, and he uses a regimen to keep his hair, so he is indeed aware of the importance of being bald, even if he tries to overlook this importance.

And it is false that old men don’t care about their own baldness. Look for example at Berlusconi, thee italian president. He is pretty old but he still cares about his image, and got a hair transplant to cover his bald scalp.

» »
» LOSING
» » HIS HAIR
»
»
»

» Ok now you are unfair with him. He didnt say that hairloss doesnt affect
» people .And i dont know how much society cares about hair but one thing is
» for sure…the sufferer cares 100 times more than the society.So if you
» are crippled by it other people can feel it and then it gets worst.

But this is true for any problem you have: the sufferer cares 100** times more than the society. So you are saying ovious things here.
It is true that people normally don’t pay attention at your baldness, if they didn’t know how you looked before, with hair. But if they knew you before, and now see you bald, they will certainly think about how old you look without hair.

» But this is true for any problem you have: the sufferer cares 100** times
» more than the society. So you are saying ovious things here.
» It is true that people normally don’t pay attention at your baldness, if
» they didn’t know how you looked before, with hair. But if they knew you
» before, and now see you bald, they will certainly think about how old you
» look without hair.

Ok guys this is getting nowhere, we are all saying the same things the bottom line is you try to make the best out of it… self pity and whining is not gonna help anyone, what are you trying to prove to hanging or to anyone that managed to make the best out of it… "you are delusional? " "you should be miserable instead? " “look at the studies we dont have a chance”, “I am mizerable and i have good reasons for that there are social experiments proving it”, “a cure for blindness is less important to humanity than the cure of baldness because when i feel ugly i am depressed?”

What the heck if you cant love your face build a body to love…or would you rather be blind

I know its fcked up, you know its fcked up, hanging knows its fcked up… but what is more fcked up is to let it cripple you completely so whether you like to admit it or not the only way to feel better is to… make the best out of it!

» »
» LOSING
» » HIS HAIR
»
»
»

I repeat it because

1. its the truth
  2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few without the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not a 22 yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members

or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say how their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you feel sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME

if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

Sure I am not saying other people dont care, that they dont joke about it, they do

but believe me they dont care 1 percent as much about your hair as you do, they dont CARE that you are losing your hair

I will tell you how they view it, you can look at it this way
There are some who dont give a crap, and they couldnt care less

there are some who think, snicker snicker, hey you are going bald. Ok fine there are a holes in every crowd, the younger they are the more closed minded and snickering they are, and chances are they will suffer the same fate someday. SO WHAT, people will use any reason they can to ONE UP you, weight height looks money, whatever. Fucck em is what I say

Then there are people who are opportunistic and make snide remarks to see your reaction, they use it to get an edge over you, HEY YOU ARE BALDING IM NOT, IM BETTER THAN YOU. Like an alligator and a wounded animal they use it to their advantage. YOUR REACTION determines if they win or lose this little duel. If you act like WOE IS ME, ya ur right Im a loser im balding, Then they win. If you act like YA IM LOSING MY HAIR, SO WHAT …you are FAT OR UGLY OR POOR OR WHATEVER just shove it right back in their face…or let it roll off your back and take it humorously like I did with my brother wifes comment. If you dont care they will think HEY HE IS OK WITH IT, I ADMIRE THAT. Dont think that they will think you are weak for being at peace with it, and expect you to be concerned and trying to get a transplant. Its exactly the opposite, If you are man enough to go on with your life and not let it affect your self esteem etc etc, that to me says a lot. My dad is like that, Bald at 21, he married beautiful wife, Millionaire by age 40, EVERYONE RESPECTED HIM , SURE they might have teased him about his hair SO WHAT GET USED TO IT, ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, GET OVER YOURSELF, HAIR IS NOT WHAT MAKES THE MAN

Hanging, I am not here to cry for pity. How pointless it would be.
My intervention in this thread was to underscore the importance of our illness, and to call the attention of those researchers who regard baldness as “non important”, and somehow feel ashamed of researching or developing a cure for baldness.

Also, a note of attention to the FDA: the requirements for human trials are too strong, and this is discouraging many companies to launch these trials. In the meantime, millions of people are using dangerous drugs like Finas and Minox. So, these FDA safety precautions are somehow being counterproductive.
The longer it takes to find a cure, the more people will be damaged by these drugs.

didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» » » we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
» » »
» » » I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think they
» do,
» » » OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES
» » LOSING
» » » HIS HAIR
» » » are not as caring about it as you think they are
» »
» »
» » Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion?
» » Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong.
» Society
» » DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight and
» » everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to care -
» its
» » how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your hair
» won’t
» » doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that it
» doesn’t
» » significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true. Until
» you
» » back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your ass.
» »
» » As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over and
» over
» » and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss isn’t as
» big
» » a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even though
» you
» » hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of time to
» » treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.
»
» I repeat it because
»
» 1. its the truth
» 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few without
» the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not a 22
» yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
»
» or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say how
» their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you feel
» sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
»
» if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

I do not believe hair loss is an illness, it is like saying alcoholism is a disease. Its not
Hair loss is a condition that strikes about half of men. Do what you can that is within affordability for you ,
It sucks for sure, I envy guys with nice hair, but as I said, if you want to drive yourself nuts over it, then go ahead, think you are a loser and women dont want you, etc etc, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy

Or you can do the best with it you can and learn to accept it, I know its not easy, it took me many years. Perhaps it is easier for me since I am married, or since I have had mine under control for about 10 yrs and my hair loss is not advancing at all, and my hair looks better than it did 15 yrs ago , with no transplant. But, I still have a huge bald spot on the crown. Looking at my hair the way it is now, if I was 21, i would not have been able to deal with it, hair loss is tough.

But having been through 20 yrs of it, I have learned the way to accept it and how to go on with life , and believe me its a lot better than sitting around thinking how life sucks, or when is a cure coming, when when when, That is the road to nowhere,

» Hanging, I am not here to cry for pity. How pointless it would be.
» My intervention in this thread was to underscore the importance of our
» illness, and to call the attention of those researchers who regard baldness
» as “non important”, and somehow feel ashamed of researching or developing a
» cure for baldness.
»
» Also, a note of attention to the FDA: the requirements for human trials
» are too strong, and this is discouraging many companies to launch these
» trials. In the meantime, millions of people are using dangerous drugs like
» Finas and Minox. So, these FDA safety precautions are somehow being
» counterproductive.
» The longer it takes to find a cure, the more people will be damaged by
» these drugs.
»
» >> didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» » » » we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
» » » »
» » » » I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think they
» » do,
» » » » OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES
» » » LOSING
» » » » HIS HAIR
» » » » are not as caring about it as you think they are
» » »
» » »
» » » Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion?
» » » Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong.
» » Society
» » » DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight and
» » » everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to care -
» » its
» » » how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your hair
» » won’t
» » » doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that it
» » doesn’t
» » » significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true. Until
» » you
» » » back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your ass.
»
» » »
» » » As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over and
» » over
» » » and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss isn’t
» as
» » big
» » » a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even
» though
» » you
» » » hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of time
» to
» » » treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.
» »
» » I repeat it because
» »
» » 1. its the truth
» » 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few
» without
» » the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not a
» » yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
» »
» » or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say
» how
» » their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you feel
» » sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
» »
» » if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

But Hanging, all these things you are saying are not in conflict with my posts. I agree with the things you say, but still, baldness is a problem, because in most cases, baldness makes you look uglier and older. Of course, we must be strong, and try to compensate with a strong character.

And, yes, you can even turn a disadvantage into an advantage, but a problem is a problem, anyways, and it requires effort and skills to turn it into an advantage.

» Sure I am not saying other people dont care, that they dont joke about it,
» they do
»
» but believe me they dont care 1 percent as much about your hair as you do,
» they dont CARE that you are losing your hair
»
» I will tell you how they view it, you can look at it this way
» There are some who dont give a crap, and they couldnt care less
»
» there are some who think, snicker snicker, hey you are going bald. Ok fine
» there are a holes in every crowd, the younger they are the more closed
» minded and snickering they are, and chances are they will suffer the same
» fate someday. SO WHAT, people will use any reason they can to ONE UP you,
» weight height looks money, whatever. Fucck em is what I say
»
» Then there are people who are opportunistic and make snide remarks to see
» your reaction, they use it to get an edge over you, HEY YOU ARE BALDING IM
» NOT, IM BETTER THAN YOU. Like an alligator and a wounded animal they use it
» to their advantage. YOUR REACTION determines if they win or lose this
» little duel. If you act like WOE IS ME, ya ur right Im a loser im balding,
» Then they win. If you act like YA IM LOSING MY HAIR, SO WHAT …you
» are FAT OR UGLY OR POOR OR WHATEVER just shove it right back in their
» face…or let it roll off your back and take it humorously like I did
» with my brother wifes comment. If you dont care they will think HEY HE IS
» OK WITH IT, I ADMIRE THAT. Dont think that they will think you are weak for
» being at peace with it, and expect you to be concerned and trying to get a
» transplant. Its exactly the opposite, If you are man enough to go on with
» your life and not let it affect your self esteem etc etc, that to me says a
» lot. My dad is like that, Bald at 21, he married beautiful wife,
» Millionaire by age 40, EVERYONE RESPECTED HIM , SURE they might have teased
» him about his hair SO WHAT GET USED TO IT, ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD,
» GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, GET OVER YOURSELF, HAIR IS NOT WHAT MAKES THE MAN

Yes baldness is a problem, but lets look at it this way, Lets say there is no solution, that you cant stop it, Then what will you do. Look at it like being in a wheelchair.
You have a choice, cry sob and say why me, or try to make the best of your life, stop focusing on YOURSELF how about focusing on others? what have you dont to help other less fortunate than yourself lately? that might help take your mind off of it
all of this why am I bald, is very self centered, dont you think? Is that all you have to offer the world? your appearance?

Its almost like we focus so much on our hair loss which is in essence our own appearance right? that we forget about what is really important in life. Havent you known people who , example, guy down the street, He may weigh 300lbs but nobody cares, he is the most honest helpful, caring, giving greatest guy you could ever meet, Who cares about his weight. There are so many more critical important things that make you a good person other than your appearance. What about when you are 75,? you wont be so hot looking then> and there is nothing you can do to stop it? will you just jump off a cliff because you are not handsome anymore?

» But Hanging, all these things you are saying are not in conflict with my
» posts. I agree with the things you say, but still, baldness is a problem,
» and in most cases, baldness makes you look uglier and older. Of course, we
» must be strong, and try to compensate with a strong character. Precisely,
» because it is a problem.
»
» And, yes, you can even turn a disadvantage into an advantage, but a
» problem is a problem, anyways, and it requires effort and skills to turn it
» into an advantage.
»
»
» » Sure I am not saying other people dont care, that they dont joke about
» it,
» » they do
» »
» » but believe me they dont care 1 percent as much about your hair as you
» do,
» » they dont CARE that you are losing your hair
» »
» » I will tell you how they view it, you can look at it this way
» » There are some who dont give a crap, and they couldnt care less
» »
» » there are some who think, snicker snicker, hey you are going bald. Ok
» fine
» » there are a holes in every crowd, the younger they are the more closed
» » minded and snickering they are, and chances are they will suffer the
» same
» » fate someday. SO WHAT, people will use any reason they can to ONE UP
» you,
» » weight height looks money, whatever. Fucck em is what I say
» »
» » Then there are people who are opportunistic and make snide remarks to
» see
» » your reaction, they use it to get an edge over you, HEY YOU ARE BALDING
» IM
» » NOT, IM BETTER THAN YOU. Like an alligator and a wounded animal they use
» it
» » to their advantage. YOUR REACTION determines if they win or lose this
» » little duel. If you act like WOE IS ME, ya ur right Im a loser im
» balding,
» » Then they win. If you act like YA IM LOSING MY HAIR, SO WHAT
» …you
» » are FAT OR UGLY OR POOR OR WHATEVER just shove it right back in their
» » face…or let it roll off your back and take it humorously like I
» did
» » with my brother wifes comment. If you dont care they will think HEY HE
» IS
» » OK WITH IT, I ADMIRE THAT. Dont think that they will think you are weak
» for
» » being at peace with it, and expect you to be concerned and trying to get
» a
» » transplant. Its exactly the opposite, If you are man enough to go on
» with
» » your life and not let it affect your self esteem etc etc, that to me
» says a
» » lot. My dad is like that, Bald at 21, he married beautiful wife,
» » Millionaire by age 40, EVERYONE RESPECTED HIM , SURE they might have
» teased
» » him about his hair SO WHAT GET USED TO IT, ITS NOT THE END OF THE
» WORLD,
» » GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, GET OVER YOURSELF, HAIR IS NOT WHAT MAKES THE MAN

» I know its fcked up, you know its fcked up, hanging knows its fcked
» up… but what is more f
cked up is to let it cripple you completely so
» whether you like to admit it or not the only way to feel better is to…
» make the best out of it!

You are not getting it.
In real life, I never talk about my baldness with others. I know that this weakens me, so I just pretend my baldness is not there. So, as you see, I follow your advice.

But in this forum, it is absurd to do that. We are here to talk about it, to analyze the problem realistically, and try to push for a solution.

If you think that baldness is not an important problem, just don’t enter this forum as often as you do.
If you think blindness is a more important problem, then go to a blindness forum.
But we are here to fight for our cause! to solve our problem!! not others’ problems!! And to solve our problem, it helps to underscore our problem as much as necessary, to make researchers aware of it.
Believe it or not, but all this forum activity is helping researchers to realize that bald people is really affected and they really want a cure.
With your stupid attitude of “bah, its not so important, as long as we are healthy, we are happy” you are not helping this forum, nor the bald people of this forum.

» » I know its fcked up, you know its fcked up, hanging knows its fcked
» » up… but what is more f
cked up is to let it cripple you completely so
» » whether you like to admit it or not the only way to feel better is
» to…
» » make the best out of it!
»
» You are not getting it.
» In real life, I never talk about my baldness with others. I know that this
» weakens me, so I just pretend my baldness is not there. So, as you see, I
» follow your advice.
»
» But in this forum, it is absurd to do that. We are here to talk about it,
» to analyze the problem realistically, and try to push for a solution.
»
» If you think that baldness is not an important problem, just don’t enter
» this forum as often as you do.
» If you think blindness is a more important problem, then go to a blindness
» forum.
» But we are here to fight for our cause! to solve our problem!! not others’
» problems!! And to solve our problem, it helps to underscore our problem as
» much as necessary, to make researchers aware of it.
» Believe it or not, but all this forum activity is helping researchers to
» realize that bald people is really affected and they really want a cure.
» With your stupid attitude of “bah, its not so important, as long as we are
» healthy, we are happy” you are not helping this forum, nor the bald people
» of this forum.

exactly the opposite is true
as i said before look at it as if THERE WILL NEVER BE A CURE
there may never be one in your lifetime

you are wasting energy and time and emotions hoping and praying for something that may never happen

the attitude of, it does not matter, is not saying , it doesnt hurt us, it doesnt make our lives more difficult

its a self preservation attitude, designed to preserve our mental health, and sanity,

stress not only causes hair loss, it can make you physically ill, and I am a firm believer it also can cause cancer and death

look how soon christopher reeves wife got cancer after he died. and she was young too

you think all the stress of dealing with that situation didnt cause it?

so our attitude is to protect our sanity and our health, from a situation, (hairloss) that may never be cured in our lifetimes

or you can choose to stress out and hope and worry and whine, and make yourself sick, your choice

i prefer a peaceful healthy life

Well, I think this discussion is exhausted.
It is funny that you come to this forum to somehow tell us how pointless is to worry about our baldness. Maybe you are just a troll, or someone who is selling vitamins.

bye

» I do not believe hair loss is an illness, it is like saying alcoholism is a
» disease. Its not
» Hair loss is a condition that strikes about half of men. Do what you can
» that is within affordability for you ,
» It sucks for sure, I envy guys with nice hair, but as I said, if you want
» to drive yourself nuts over it, then go ahead, think you are a loser and
» women dont want you, etc etc, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy
»
» Or you can do the best with it you can and learn to accept it, I know its
» not easy, it took me many years. Perhaps it is easier for me since I am
» married, or since I have had mine under control for about 10 yrs and my
» hair loss is not advancing at all, and my hair looks better than it did 15
» yrs ago , with no transplant. But, I still have a huge bald spot on the
» crown. Looking at my hair the way it is now, if I was 21, i would not have
» been able to deal with it, hair loss is tough.
»
» But having been through 20 yrs of it, I have learned the way to accept it
» and how to go on with life , and believe me its a lot better than sitting
» around thinking how life sucks, or when is a cure coming, when when when,
» That is the road to nowhere,
»
»
»
» » Hanging, I am not here to cry for pity. How pointless it would be.
» » My intervention in this thread was to underscore the importance of our
» » illness, and to call the attention of those researchers who regard
» baldness
» » as “non important”, and somehow feel ashamed of researching or
» developing a
» » cure for baldness.
» »
» » Also, a note of attention to the FDA: the requirements for human trials
» » are too strong, and this is discouraging many companies to launch these
» » trials. In the meantime, millions of people are using dangerous drugs
» » Finas and Minox. So, these FDA safety precautions are somehow being
» » counterproductive.
» » The longer it takes to find a cure, the more people will be damaged by
» » these drugs.
» »
» » >> didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» » » » » we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
» » » » »
» » » » » I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think
» they
» » » do,
» » » » » OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN HES
» » » » LOSING
» » » » » HIS HAIR
» » » » » are not as caring about it as you think they are
» » » »
» » » »
» » » » Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion?
» » » » Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong.
» » » Society
» » » » DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight
» and
» » » » everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to care
» -
» » » its
» » » » how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your hair
» » » won’t
» » » » doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that it
» » » doesn’t
» » » » significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true.
» Until
» » » you
» » » » back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your
» ass.
» »
» » » »
» » » » As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over and
» » » over
» » » » and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss isn’t
» » as
» » » big
» » » » a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even
» » though
» » » you
» » » » hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of time
» » to
» » » » treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.
» » »
» » » I repeat it because
» » »
» » » 1. its the truth
» » » 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few
» » without
» » » the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not
» a
» » » yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
» » »
» » » or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say
» » how
» » » their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you
» feel
» » » sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
» » »
» » » if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

I come here to hairsite to find solutions to thinning hair, perhaps i will find some new things, I still care about my hair, even though it is thinning

I post about this topic because of the extreme nature of your posts, which imply that its the end of the world if we are losing our hair

but you get so offended that people dont agree that hair loss makes us losers, and could possibly not share that viewpoint, and then you ask, if its not important why are you here?

there is a difference between caring about your appearance and not wanting to lose more hair, if you can avoid it, thats the class me and thegreek are in

then you have others who are absolutely convinced that losing their hair is the beginning of the downward spiral of their lives. It will kill their chances with women, make jobs so much harder to get against all those people with nice hair ( after all studies show how important hair is to society right?) so why even apply for a job when you are losing your hair> you know you wont have a chance in hell?(sarcasm) The people with this mindset use hair loss as an excuse for their failures in life, and they dont want anyone to tell them, god forbid, that hair loss is not important, BECAUSE IT DAMN SURE IS AND DONT TRY TO TELL THEM DIFFERENT

oh and dont forget WHY CANT THE GOVT GIVE A BILLION DOLLARS TO HAIR LOSS RESEARCH , it affects many more people than aids. Sitting around, again, in their own pity party, hoping for a cure than may never come, comparing themselves to AIDS victims and cancer victims, which to me is pretty laughable and pathetic

go enjoy your pity party

» Well, I think this discussion is exhausted.
» It is funny that you come to this forum to somehow tell us how pointless
» is to worry about our baldness. Maybe you are just a troll, or someone who
» is selling vitamins.
»
» bye
»
»
» » I do not believe hair loss is an illness, it is like saying alcoholism
» is a
» » disease. Its not
» » Hair loss is a condition that strikes about half of men. Do what you
» can
» » that is within affordability for you ,
» » It sucks for sure, I envy guys with nice hair, but as I said, if you
» want
» » to drive yourself nuts over it, then go ahead, think you are a loser
» and
» » women dont want you, etc etc, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy
» »
» » Or you can do the best with it you can and learn to accept it, I know
» its
» » not easy, it took me many years. Perhaps it is easier for me since I am
» » married, or since I have had mine under control for about 10 yrs and my
» » hair loss is not advancing at all, and my hair looks better than it did
» » yrs ago , with no transplant. But, I still have a huge bald spot on the
» » crown. Looking at my hair the way it is now, if I was 21, i would not
» have
» » been able to deal with it, hair loss is tough.
» »
» » But having been through 20 yrs of it, I have learned the way to accept
» it
» » and how to go on with life , and believe me its a lot better than
» sitting
» » around thinking how life sucks, or when is a cure coming, when when
» when,
» » That is the road to nowhere,
» »
» »
» »
» » » Hanging, I am not here to cry for pity. How pointless it would be.
» » » My intervention in this thread was to underscore the importance of
» our
» » » illness, and to call the attention of those researchers who regard
» » baldness
» » » as “non important”, and somehow feel ashamed of researching or
» » developing a
» » » cure for baldness.
» » »
» » » Also, a note of attention to the FDA: the requirements for human
» trials
» » » are too strong, and this is discouraging many companies to launch
» these
» » » trials. In the meantime, millions of people are using dangerous drugs
» » » Finas and Minox. So, these FDA safety precautions are somehow being
» » » counterproductive.
» » » The longer it takes to find a cure, the more people will be damaged
» by
» » » these drugs.
» » »
» » » >> didnt say WE dont care about OUR OWN HAIR,
» » » » » » we care so much we drive ourselves nuts
» » » » » »
» » » » » » I said SOCIETY doesnt care about OUR HAIR, as much as we think
» » they
» » » » do,
» » » » » » OTHER PEOPLE looking at you, who you think are thinking, DAMN
» HES
» » » » » LOSING
» » » » » » HIS HAIR
» » » » » » are not as caring about it as you think they are
» » » » »
» » » » »
» » » » » Can you provide one - just one - study that backs up your opinion?
»
» » » » » Because there are several that clearly suggest that you’re wrong.
»
» » » » Society
» » » » » DOES care about hair, just like it cares about height and weight
» » and
» » » » » everything else that affects appearance. We’re hard-wired to
» care
» » -
» » » » its
» » » » » how we detect fitness in other people. Of course losing your
» hair
» » » » won’t
» » » » » doom you to a life of failure and solitude, but to suggest that
» it
» » » » doesn’t
» » » » » significantly impact people’s lives in major ways is not true.
» » Until
» » » » you
» » » » » back up your opinion with fact, you’re simply talking out of your
» » ass.
» » »
» » » » »
» » » » » As to why you have to keep repeating this opinion over and over
» and
» » » » over
» » » » » and over again, I don’t know. We get it - you think hairloss
» isn’t
» » » as
» » » » big
» » » » » a problem as some of the rest of the members on this board (even
» » » though
» » » » you
» » » » » hang-out on a hairloss board and have clearly devoted a lot of
» time
» » » to
» » » » » treating your hair). Ok. We heard you. Move on.
» » » »
» » » » I repeat it because
» » » »
» » » » 1. its the truth
» » » » 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few
» » » without
» » » » the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that,
» not
» » a
» » » » yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
» » » »
» » » » or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and
» say
» » » how
» » » » their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you
» » feel
» » » » sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
» » » »
» » » » if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

Believe it or not, we all try to make the best of our lives, even if we come to this forum.
If I come to this forum, and talk about the importance of our illness,
doesn’t mean that I am going to be depressed all day, etc, as you fantasize.

example, guy down the street, He may
» weigh 300lbs but nobody cares, he is the most honest helpful, caring,
» giving greatest guy you could ever meet, Who cares about his weight.

Noone cares about his weight, as long as he is a servile dog. Otherwise they will reject him like a contagious animal. Face the truth. (hey, I am starting to sound as reallistically bitter as Ahab).

» Yes baldness is a problem, but lets look at it this way, Lets say there is
» no solution, that you cant stop it, Then what will you do. Look at it like
» being in a wheelchair.
» You have a choice, cry sob and say why me, or try to make the best of your
» life, stop focusing on YOURSELF how about focusing on others? what have you
» dont to help other less fortunate than yourself lately? that might help
» take your mind off of it
» all of this why am I bald, is very self centered, dont you think? Is that
» all you have to offer the world? your appearance?
»
» Its almost like we focus so much on our hair loss which is in essence our
» own appearance right? that we forget about what is really important in
» life. Havent you known people who , example, guy down the street, He may
» weigh 300lbs but nobody cares, he is the most honest helpful, caring,
» giving greatest guy you could ever meet, Who cares about his weight. There
» are so many more critical important things that make you a good person
» other than your appearance. What about when you are 75,? you wont be so hot
» looking then> and there is nothing you can do to stop it? will you just
» jump off a cliff because you are not handsome anymore?
»
»
»
»
» » But Hanging, all these things you are saying are not in conflict with
» my
» » posts. I agree with the things you say, but still, baldness is a
» problem,
» » and in most cases, baldness makes you look uglier and older. Of course,
» we
» » must be strong, and try to compensate with a strong character.
» Precisely,
» » because it is a problem.
» »
» » And, yes, you can even turn a disadvantage into an advantage, but a
» » problem is a problem, anyways, and it requires effort and skills to turn
» it
» » into an advantage.
» »
» »
» » » Sure I am not saying other people dont care, that they dont joke
» about
» » it,
» » » they do
» » »
» » » but believe me they dont care 1 percent as much about your hair as
» you
» » do,
» » » they dont CARE that you are losing your hair
» » »
» » » I will tell you how they view it, you can look at it this way
» » » There are some who dont give a crap, and they couldnt care less
» » »
» » » there are some who think, snicker snicker, hey you are going bald. Ok
» » fine
» » » there are a holes in every crowd, the younger they are the more
» closed
» » » minded and snickering they are, and chances are they will suffer the
» » same
» » » fate someday. SO WHAT, people will use any reason they can to ONE UP
» » you,
» » » weight height looks money, whatever. Fucck em is what I say
» » »
» » » Then there are people who are opportunistic and make snide remarks to
» » see
» » » your reaction, they use it to get an edge over you, HEY YOU ARE
» BALDING
» » IM
» » » NOT, IM BETTER THAN YOU. Like an alligator and a wounded animal they
» use
» » it
» » » to their advantage. YOUR REACTION determines if they win or lose this
» » » little duel. If you act like WOE IS ME, ya ur right Im a loser im
» » balding,
» » » Then they win. If you act like YA IM LOSING MY HAIR, SO WHAT
» » …you
» » » are FAT OR UGLY OR POOR OR WHATEVER just shove it right back in their
» » » face…or let it roll off your back and take it humorously like
» I
» » did
» » » with my brother wifes comment. If you dont care they will think HEY
» HE
» » IS
» » » OK WITH IT, I ADMIRE THAT. Dont think that they will think you are
» weak
» » for
» » » being at peace with it, and expect you to be concerned and trying to
» get
» » a
» » » transplant. Its exactly the opposite, If you are man enough to go on
» » with
» » » your life and not let it affect your self esteem etc etc, that to me
» » says a
» » » lot. My dad is like that, Bald at 21, he married beautiful wife,
» » » Millionaire by age 40, EVERYONE RESPECTED HIM , SURE they might have
» » teased
» » » him about his hair SO WHAT GET USED TO IT, ITS NOT THE END OF THE
» » WORLD,
» » » GET A SENSE OF HUMOR, GET OVER YOURSELF, HAIR IS NOT WHAT MAKES THE
» MAN

There are too many guys on the board, whose lives revolve around their hair.
You guys need to get a spine, get a life, stop focusing on your damn hair, nobody cares

a cure is not right around the corner or 5 yrs away, you are dreaming
get real

go shave your head or something, anything just stop fantasizing about a cure, its not happening, may not happen in your lifetime, can you deal with that possibility,? if not strap yourself in, you are in for a bumpy ride

» I repeat it because
»
» 1. its the truth
» 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few without
» the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not a 22
» yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
»
» or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say how
» their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you feel
» sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
»
» if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you

I prefer that, in the HM forum, we discuss future hairloss treatments. You’ve given your opinion many, many times. At this point, maybe you should take your own advice, stop posting, and go live your life. You seem obsessed with telling other people about how they should feel.

» » I repeat it because
» »
» » 1. its the truth
» » 2. a lot of guys just dont seem to get it, and I am one of the few
» without
» » the POOR ME PITY PARTY blinders on, who has been there done that, not a
» » yr old just starting to lose my hair like a lot of board members
» »
» » or do you prefer people who want to have a group cry together and say
» how
» » their life sucks and damn society thinks of us as lepers dont you feel
» » sorry for us all, why ME OH WHY ME
» »
» » if you want to wallow in pity, more power to you
»
» I prefer that, in the HM forum, we discuss future hairloss treatments.
» You’ve given your opinion many, many times. At this point, maybe you
» should take your own advice, stop posting, and go live your life. You seem
» obsessed with telling other people about how they should feel.

personally i dont give a crap what you think
i am free to post, if you dont agree with my opinion, oh well

go cry a river about your balding scalp, hope that makes you feel better
doubt it will regrow any hair

I see a lot of similarities in some of the opinions expressed on this board, with suicidal people

when others try to talk sense into them, they often express the same sentiments, dont tell me how to think or feel

hey you want to feel sorry for yourself, go for it, far be it for any of us to interrupt you