Spencer Kobren Replicel Interview

Ok, according to RepliCel Life Sciences’ CEO and President David Hall himself, he knows nothing about the effectiveness. Why? Because he simply knows nothing.

To me, now its clear:
Mr Hall says that they DON’T do anything with the DSC cells (no adding of any growth factors or Wnt’s or any other manipulation of the cells) - just replicating ( “cloning” ) them in the laboratory and simply inject these multiplied cells back into the patients bald/thinning areas after about 12 weeks or so. So far, basically there is NO DIFFERENCE to what Intercytex did (besides the type of cell they use).

Anyway, please bookmark this/my post:

IronMan declares today, September 7, 2011, that what Mr. Hall describes in this interview with Spencer Kobren WILL NOT WORK AT ALL IN AGA EFFECTED HUMAN SCALPS.
There is simply NO WAY for 1) creation of any new hair producing follicles nor 2) rejuvenation of dormant (miniaturized) hair follicles with this kind of approach as described by Mr. Hall - again, at least NOT for humans.

And finally, I can already predict what will happen with RepliCel concerning “promotional efforts” during the coming years.

I’m with Iron_Man on this. The guy seems to know absolutly nothing.

Just listen from 28:00 … he clearly says he has no idea what to expect for results.

And by the way, Spencer is the Man!!!

The day is coming closer and closer for Iron Man to be banned from here.

» The day is coming closer and closer for Iron Man to be banned from here.

Why ? He’s right. The guy is all SPECULATION … it’s a fact, and Iron_Man is just stating it.

They have started Phase I on humans. They know nothing about efficacy YET. Of course. So what?

The probabilities for success are at this stage very low. Yes, of course, So what?

Maybe it is better to claim success even when clinical trials have not been done, ahem , dr. Gho, ahem??? yeah, this is what Ironed_Man likes.

, ahem, suppossedly made trials somewhere, and

» » The day is coming closer and closer for Iron Man to be banned from here.
»
» Why ? He’s right. The guy is all SPECULATION … it’s a fact, and Iron_Man
» is just stating it.

The truth of the matter is they probably did some “unofficial” human testing which was not registered with any government as part of a trials protocol. However, they can’t publicly report that because unregistered human tests are technically outside of the law, although, if performed on willing volunteers who have consented to the tests (especially if they are among the group of research scientists themselves), then at least they are ethical. In any event, my guess is they HAVE done some back-room, limited human tests and aren’t basing their knowledge of the outcome of this totally on “bald” speculation… but rather on some facts that they just can’t publicly report.

Otherwise, who would put any money into this?

Obviously, a lot of money has been invested in setting this whole thing up – establishing clinical trials in Georgia, cell-replicating facilities and procedures with the latest technology and up-to-standard protocols in Austria, etc.

» » http://www.xxxxtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6100
» »
» » xxxx to bald
»
» Ok, according to RepliCel Life Sciences’ CEO and President David Hall
» himself, he knows nothing about the effectiveness. Why? Because he simply
» knows nothing.
»
» To me, now its clear:
» Mr Hall says that they DON’T do anything with the DSC cells (no adding of
» any growth factors or Wnt’s or any other manipulation of the cells) - just
» replicating ( “cloning” ) them in the laboratory and simply inject these
» multiplied cells back into the patients bald/thinning areas after about 12
» weeks or so. So far, basically there is NO DIFFERENCE to what Intercytex
» did (besides the type of cell they use).
»
» Anyway, please bookmark this/my post:
»
» IronMan declares today, September 7, 2011, that what Mr. Hall describes in
» this interview with Spencer Kobren WILL NOT WORK AT ALL IN AGA EFFECTED
» HUMAN SCALPS
» There is simply NO WAY for 1) creation of any new hair producing follicles
» nor 2) rejuvenation of dormant (miniaturized) hair follicles with this kind
» of approach as described by Mr. Hall - again, at least NOT for humans.
»
» And finally, I can already predict what will happen with RepliCel
» concerning “promotional efforts” during the coming years.

I dont understand why it wont work?

also the CEO sounds way more informed than you made him sound… im not giving him the nobel prize but you may have exaggerated… please elaborate and i will give it another listen

» I dont understand why it wont work?

Iron Man doesn’t need no stinkin’ reason. He just “knows” it.

He is getting more and more ridiculous by the day and it’s obvious he’s a compulsive attention whore over here… he has nothing to back up his claims, he just makes these statements to get attention and for effect. It’d be fine if he did it like once or twice a day, but this guy makes like 75 posts a day… really stupid and disruptive to this forum.

»
»
» also the CEO sounds way more informed than you made him sound… im not
» giving him the nobel prize but you may have exaggerated… please
» elaborate and i will give it another listen

» The truth of the matter is they probably did some “unofficial” human
» testing which was not registered with any government as part of a trials
» protocol. However, they can’t publicly report …

What? The truth of the matter is PROBABLY … ?

THIS is the fact of the matter …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-91558.html#p91697
or here …
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-92080-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer.html

They are MILES behind the ARI guys and not even they get something convincing to work.

» » The truth of the matter is they probably
» did some “unofficial” human
» » testing which was not registered with any government as part of a trials
» » protocol. However, they can’t publicly report …
»
» What? The truth of the matter is PROBABLY … ?
»
» THIS is the fact of the matter …
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-91558.html#p91697
» or here …
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-92080-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer.html
»
» They are MILES behind the ARI guys and not even they get something
» convincing to work.

it does get strange after minute 28

» » http://www.xxxxtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6100
» »
» » xxxx to bald
»
» Ok, according to RepliCel Life Sciences’ CEO and President David Hall
» himself, he knows nothing about the effectiveness. Why? Because he simply
» knows nothing.

…Because they’re presently conducting Phase II trials. Wait. No, they’re not.

» The truth of the matter is they probably did some “unofficial” human
» testing which was not registered with any government as part of a trials
» protocol.

I think so too.

This is just my wild imagination but I think Dr. Rolf Hoffmann’s relationship to Dr. Batra in India might have something to do with it. Uptill recently, even in the US, there were no clear guidelines on wheather FDA permits were needed to test autologous therapies. As a result some companies which were doing autologous cell therapies in the US have been stopped by the FDA and those companies have now taken the FDA to court to determine its legality.

You can be sure there would be zero regulation in India meaning testing would be legal (or perhaps ambiguous).

So my theory is a small pilot study of autologous cell implantation was conducted for Replicel via third party in India.

Autologous cell transplantation has never been shown to be harmful in any way to my knowledge so the ethical issue is probably irrelavant.

Another thing supporting this theory is that Replicel already has a machine to automate the culturing of cells that will enter Phase I trial. This will be needed to bring down the cost of the procedure and offer it to the masses with less human labor involved. They must be very confident of their procedure if they already have a machine ready for its mass production.

Anyway all this is pure speculation. Lets see if they can jump the Phase I hurdle of actually growing anything at all. Aderans started with a success rate of just 20% and that was promising. If Replicel can do the same, that will be a good start.

» » The day is coming closer and closer for Iron Man to be banned from here.
»
» Why ? He’s right. The guy is all SPECULATION … it’s a fact, and Iron_Man
» is just stating it.

What part of double blinded studies don’t you idiots understand? No scientist with any shred of credibility would, or even can, commment on the results because the treatment groups are hidden from them. They don’t know who received what. That’s why it’s called a blinded study…you bunch of halfwits.

new interview:
http://www.replicel.com/september-11th-episode-of-the-bald-truth-featuring-replicel-life-sciences/