Spencer Kobren Interview with Dr Hitzig 1/23/2011

This interview was really really good because this time Spencer did actually get to the point when it comes to time lines and upcoming stuff.

Also it seems that the possibilities of Acell are not even reached by now:lookaround: and that Hitzig is really into it.

Aso if you read in the message boards you can see that Cole remains sceptic (it seems its his nature) but on his homepage he talked about the reality of regrowth in donor when follicles are transected.

If we pay attention to his interviews the more and more it seems that Acell is really the thing which works as a kickstarting device and it can seriously stop hairloss forever.

The pictures after one year with the PRP Acell treatment could as far as i think improve over the next months because it seems that hair needs his time to regenerate itself back.

This is more then just good news because it underlines one thing “Infinite donor or regrowing hair” is NOT Sci Fi nonsense. But fine tuning has to be done.

And in this Interview Hitzig admits that in the past a lot of researchers were on the wrong track (including him).

Which was the most saddening part to hear actually because if in 1998 research would be on this level of today, well i can say for sure that hairsite would not be called hairsite and this board would not be called hairloss boards.

And yes i think this is really sad to hear. But luckily right now everything seems to be on the right track :slight_smile: and the lost years can get bashed away.

We all should be lucky that our hair is complex but in some way stupid aswell or otherwise we would be really screwed.

And Dr Hitzig mentioned one important thing " if you have hair left, you can get it back" :slight_smile: and he thinks if you are blank and shiny it wont work.

BUt thats the thing were i actually disagree with him because right under those circumstances if you would “damage” the shiny top of a NW7 and inject Acell and plasma/stem cells, the chance of regeneration would still be given BUT it would take longer.

But to find an end i hope you guys enjoy the interview

Oh and for the record the User named HairRobinHood is our beloved IronMan so dont wonder if you read stuff from him there aswell :slight_smile:

» Oh and for the record the User named HairRobinHood is our beloved
» IronMan so dont wonder if you read stuff from him there aswell :slight_smile:

THAT is absolutely true, and many users are fully aware of that. But I guess not many users are aware of THAT:

rapunzal, Leeroy.Jenkins, Steve.Dee, RichardDawkins, LarryDavid etc etc - he creates new user accounts faster than someone is able to post something :slight_smile:

It must be funny to talk with himself - am I right?

I don’t know whether Dr. Hitzig is onto something or not. But he comes across as a genuine person who’s into the science of hair restoration and not just in it for the money.

» I don’t know whether Dr. Hitzig is onto something or not. But he comes
» across as a genuine person who’s into the science of hair restoration and
» not just in it for the money.

My gut is telling me hi is in for a far greater reach because otherwise i couldnt explain why he is reaching out to other “pharmaceutical” industries.

And also Dr Cole is only sceptical about autocloning and not of infinite donor or the benefits of Acell. And at his scepticism he always says “more evidence” so with all his ego boosting and scepticism he is not bashing it completely to the ground.

And one joke was really really good " Well you can save money on colour" ok that was actually a really good one.

And i compared this interview with other interviews from some months ago and what can i say, he was right with the magic quarter machine where you put in money and you win.

Cause now when we look at the pictures and hear people talk about Acell use, well its not just a coincidence any more. It seems Acell is really ignoring mother nature and/or all the factors who keeps your hair from growing.

And as he said you wont get a full head of hair DIRECTLY after your first injection. This should be clear BUT everyone can get their original density back thats for sure.

So my advice is to get more docs out there to test and try acell incombination with infinite donor ideas

» I don’t know whether Dr. Hitzig is onto something or not. But he comes
» across as a genuine person who’s into the science of hair restoration and
» not just in it for the money.

Guess who is trying to sabotage that …

… and you should read the user comments below too:
http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/01/26/doctors-sharing-information-about-acell/

btw - I observed one of Dr. Rassman’s beloved hobbies since a long time - similar like “Steve.Dee’s” hobby: He likes to speak with himself on the internet … :yes:

Maybe he is sabotaging it but you keep on focussing only on the bad things everywhere and toally gt lost when it comes to the good things.

As long as baldies stick together and demand more effort in the search for a cure, then there will be cure within very few years.

And another advice to readers in general. If people RIGHT now in the Year 2011 say “10 more years away” they are obvious lying because with treatments of today, at least its possible to transform a NW5 to a NW1 including perfect density even when it comes to wet look.

As someone mentioned before why Cotsarelis said “10 more years” i have to agress and say, the problem right now is

Everyone wants to be the first on the market to write HISTORY cause they all sure know that the demand for infinite donor exceeds their current demand and thats the point why some docs keep it quiet which is sad at least.

But its good that Hitzig and Cooley came up with this to the public, so all the other testers have to refer to them :slight_smile:

And who knows, maybe Dr Gho can use Acell now and get more transparancy. I bet he will in 2011 because now he can use Acell to “modify” results to better ones :slight_smile:

»»
» And Dr Hitzig mentioned one important thing " if you have hair left, you
» can get it back" :slight_smile: and he thinks if you are blank and shiny it wont
» work.
»

Why is this? If this is the case, it may be just a more effective treatment of rogain/propecia where you would obviously need to get continuous treatments and maybe it too will lose its effectiveness over the years. What is the deal in growing hair on a bald scalp? I thought the stem cells are still there…they just need to be coaxed to “wake” up. I thought that was the whole point in using Acell:-(

» »»
» » And Dr Hitzig mentioned one important thing " if you have hair left, you
» » can get it back" :slight_smile: and he thinks if you are blank and shiny it wont
» » work.
» »
»
»
» Why is this? If this is the case, it may be just a more effective treatment
» of rogain/propecia where you would obviously need to get continuous
» treatments and maybe it too will lose its effectiveness over the years.
» What is the deal in growing hair on a bald scalp? I thought the stem cells
» are still there…they just need to be coaxed to “wake” up. I thought that
» was the whole point in using Acell:-(

Iam disagree with Dr Hitzig on this case because techniqually if you would damage the skin and the follicles even on a shiny plate and inject acell and stem cells for example it would form new hairs or working follicles.

I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success stories.

Interviews lead to nothing (search for the same kind of interviews 10 years ago).

» I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success stories.
»
» Interviews lead to nothing (search for the same kind of interviews 10 years
» ago).

This may be but 10 years ago, people were heading in the wrong direction and right now we saw some photos from

1. Acell/PRP which seems to stop hairloss

2. transplantation of some 500 Hairs with nice results

But fine tuning has to be done, as you have heared Hitzig say around 2 years.

» » I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success stories.
» »
» » Interviews lead to nothing (search for the same kind of interviews 10
» years
» » ago).
»
» This may be but 10 years ago, people were heading in the wrong direction
» and right now we saw some photos from
»
» 1) Acell/PRP which seems to stop hairloss
»
» 2) transplantation of some 500 Hairs with nice results
»
» But fine tuning has to be done, as you have heared Hitzig say around 2
» years.

He also said that no hair means no chance to get ur old amount of hair back. Dont know what he meant but for me it sounds like a lot of us will still be f****

» I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success stories.

I agree.

Otherwise it turns into another Gho story.

» » I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success stories.
»
»
» I agree.
»
» Otherwise it turns into another Gho story.

Yeah agress but unlike Gho, Hitzig, Cooley and Cole are more transparent and they say exactly what they wanna do next where Gho is just doing…well what is he doing exactly, i DONT know.

» » » I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success
» stories.
» »
» »
» » I agree.
» »
» » Otherwise it turns into another Gho story.
»
» Yeah agress but unlike Gho, Hitzig, Cooley and Cole are more transparent
» and they say exactly what they wanna do next where Gho is just
» doing…well what is he doing exactly, i DONT know.

has anyone dreamed of a job in the hair restoration industry but felt you dont have the right qualifications ?

well your dream can now be reality because anyone can be part of this lucrative deciteful industry. whether your a janitor or the CEO of a fortune 500 company your new career is waiting.

» » » » I think that we need less interviews and more photos of success
» » stories.
» » »
» » »
» » » I agree.
» » »
» » » Otherwise it turns into another Gho story.
» »
» » Yeah agress but unlike Gho, Hitzig, Cooley and Cole are more transparent
» » and they say exactly what they wanna do next where Gho is just
» » doing…well what is he doing exactly, i DONT know.
» ----------------------------
» has anyone dreamed of a job in the hair restoration industry but felt you
» dont have the right qualifications ?
»
» well your dream can now be reality because anyone can be part of this
» lucrative deciteful industry. whether your a janitor or the CEO of a
» fortune 500 company your new career is waiting.
»
» send applications here
» xxxxx.com (xxxxx=balthtruthtalk)

There is nothing new concerning this to report. There is still a ‘shady’ group underway who just try to discredit Dr. Hitzig.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/03/23/2010-03-23_a_hairraising_tale_of_deceit.html

I reported 1 year ago (in German) what really happend in the past concerning this issue and the “relationship” between Spencer Kobren and Dr. Hitzig in the past (translate it yourself):

woah i did not know that hitzig was involved in that type of shadey business. he came across as a genuine fellow when interviewed on the bald truth radio show recently.

don’t know what or who to trust anymore.

» Iam disagree with Dr Hitzig on this case because techniqually if you would
» damage the skin and the follicles even on a shiny plate and inject acell
» and stem cells for example it would form new hairs or working follicles.

how do you now that? have you tried? Just wondering what puts you in a position to make such a claim?

» This interview was really really good because this time Spencer did
» actually get to the point when it comes to time lines and upcoming stuff.
»
» Also it seems that the possibilities of Acell are not even reached by
» now:lookaround: and that Hitzig is really into it.
»
» Aso if you read in the message boards you can see that Cole remains sceptic
» (it seems its his nature) but on his homepage he talked about the reality
» of regrowth in donor when follicles are transected.
»
» If we pay attention to his interviews the more and more it seems that Acell
» is really the thing which works as a kickstarting device and it can
» seriously stop hairloss forever.
»
» The pictures after one year with the PRP Acell treatment could as far as i
» think improve over the next months because it seems that hair needs his
» time to regenerate itself back.
»
» This is more then just good news because it underlines one thing “Infinite
» donor or regrowing hair” is NOT Sci Fi nonsense. But fine tuning has to be
» done.
»
» And in this Interview Hitzig admits that in the past a lot of researchers
» were on the wrong track (including him).
»
» Which was the most saddening part to hear actually because if in 1998
» research would be on this level of today, well i can say for sure that
» hairsite would not be called hairsite and this board would not be called
» hairloss boards.
»
» And yes i think this is really sad to hear. But luckily right now
» everything seems to be on the right track :slight_smile: and the lost years can get
» bashed away.
»
» We all should be lucky that our hair is complex but in some way stupid
» aswell or otherwise we would be really screwed.
»
» And Dr Hitzig mentioned one important thing " if you have hair left, you
» can get it back" :slight_smile: and he thinks if you are blank and shiny it wont
» work.
»
» BUt thats the thing were i actually disagree with him because right under
» those circumstances if you would “damage” the shiny top of a NW7 and inject
» Acell and plasma/stem cells, the chance of regeneration would still be
» given BUT it would take longer.
»
» But to find an end i hope you guys enjoy the interview
»
» Oh and for the record the User named HairRobinHood is our beloved
» IronMan so dont wonder if you read stuff from him there aswell :slight_smile:

interview is now availabe on the bald truth

» interview is now availabe on the bald truth

What a lame interview and always the same: Kobren has no idea what to ask and Dr. Ziering is just a hair transplant doctor - not even a good one. Outcome: The same lame discussion like a discussion between two hysteric users in a hair loss forum, who have no clue about anything.

» » interview is now availabe on the bald truth
»
» What a lame interview and always the same: Kobren has no idea what to ask
» and Dr. Ziering is just a hair transplant doctor - not even a good one.
» Outcome: The same lame discussion like a discussion between two hysteric
» users in a hair loss forum, who have no clue about anything.

You’re absolutly right dude. We would much rather them talk in riddles and post links all day long to useless crap about Master Gho.