Special awards

Just about every hack out there has touted awards, published works, professional recognitions, and every board certification available. They all also claim to be internationally recognized. It doesn’t mean jack sht. It’s called overcompensating for lack of ability. If your results look like sht and you treat patients like sht, then the only award that should be presented is a big pile of sht.

The same could be stated for those they seem to constantly be telling us about the new tools they developed or the new acronym for the same procedure they came up with. This must be unique to hair transplantation as I do not see any other business where the person feels the need to tell me about their tools when they know I more concerned with a job well done.

» Just about every hack out there has touted awards, published works,
» professional recognitions, and every board certification available. They
» all also claim to be internationally recognized. It doesn’t mean jack sht.
» It’s called overcompensating for lack of ability. If your results look like
» sh
t and you treat patients like sht, then the only award that should be
» presented is a big pile of sh
t.
»
» The same could be stated for those they seem to constantly be telling us
» about the new tools they developed or the new acronym for the same
» procedure they came up with. This must be unique to hair transplantation as
» I do not see any other business where the person feels the need to tell me
» about their tools when they know I more concerned with a job well done.

Awards are interesting. A notable US satirist quit after Henry Kissinger got the Nobel Peace Prize…I mean, where do you go from there ?

Rupert Murdoch received a pin from the previous Pope " Defender of The Faith"
If you watch Fox, I think they mispelt the last word

Idi Amin pinned so many medals he found it difficult to stand up

The list goes on

Dr Ray Woods

there needs to be an award for creative picture taking.

the list of potential nominees runs long in that field of excellence.

the top guns in this category are doctors that never post pictures of the top/crown of their patients following a transplant. Although they are quick to put on display the shiny bald nuggets of their patients in the ‘before’ picture.

The fine art of taking pictures at steep angles from the nostrils up has been perfected to a science… where i almost feel like i want to put both my hands through the picture on the screen, grab the guy by his ears and lower his head to see what’s on top.

also lets give honorouble mention to the ‘wall of hair’ front look when taking photographs. Its where a formidable standing army of hair is positioned up front in a norwood 1 hairline pattern …only to find that the rank & file at the back has gone AWOL leaving the place as bald as the moon.

» » Just about every hack out there has touted awards, published works,
» » professional recognitions, and every board certification available.
» They
» » all also claim to be internationally recognized. It doesn’t mean jack
» sht.
» » It’s called overcompensating for lack of ability. If your results look
» » sh
t and you treat patients like sht, then the only award that should
» be
» » presented is a big pile of sh
t.
» »
» » The same could be stated for those they seem to constantly be telling us
» » about the new tools they developed or the new acronym for the same
» » procedure they came up with. This must be unique to hair transplantation
» as
» » I do not see any other business where the person feels the need to tell
» me
» » about their tools when they know I more concerned with a job well done.
»
»
» Awards are interesting. A notable US satirist quit after Henry Kissinger
» got the Nobel Peace Prize…I mean, where do you go from there ?
»
» Rupert Murdoch received a pin from the previous Pope " Defender of The
» Faith"
» If you watch Fox, I think they mispelt the last word
»
» Idi Amin pinned so many medals he found it difficult to stand up
»
» The list goes on
»
» Dr Ray Woods

I find it amusing you cited Henry Kissinger as your example and not Yasser Arafat who was also the recipient of that “prestigious” award. Just an observation of your somewhat left leaning bias that I have picked up as a central theme to your persona through reading many of your posts over the years.

Here’s a question:

Has the most famous hair transplant surgeon in the world, Dr. L. Lee Bosley, won any awards or published any articles, or is he board-cerified in any of the medical specialties?

» Here’s a question:
»
» Has the most famous hair transplant surgeon in the world, Dr. L. Lee
» Bosley, won any awards or published any articles, or is he board-cerified
» in any of the medical specialties?

I believe he has won the award for most lawsuits and bad results. There is even a website called Bosleymedicalviolations.com

Yes, he has been awarded the coveted MEDICAL VIOLATION award.

I find it amusing you cited Henry Kissinger as your example and not Yasser Arafat who was also the recipient of that “prestigious” award. Just an observation of your somewhat left leaning bias that I have picked up as a central theme to your persona through reading many of your posts over the years.

Well there ya go…How did I miss that one

Lets not forget Obama got one for ending the conflicts and closing down that medieval torture chamber known as Guantamino Bay…some criticized this as being “premature”, but I am sure they are just jealous right wing activists

But my favorite was when the democratically elected leader of Iran , Mohammad Mosaddegh , got TIME MAGAZINE "MAN OF THE YEAR " in the mid 1950s.
After nationalising the oil fields to give the Iranian people a fair share, the CIA staged a coup and got rid of him.
Is that left leaning enough for you ??

Now excuse me while I get back to “occupying Wall Street”…not for any ideological reason. I heard some of those crooks are loosing hair at a faster than usual rate and need advice.

Dr Ray Woods

Colonel Gaddafi was actually a captain who promoted himself to Colonel without having to sit the exams. He could have made himself up to general but modesty must have prevented him.

Imagine how easy life would be if we organised our own promotion and awards. The only difficult part with the awards would be deciding who would present them. I’m practising my tearful acceptance speech already.

» Colonel Gaddafi was actually a captain who promoted himself to Colonel
» without having to sit the exams. He could have made himself up to general
» but modesty must have prevented him.
»
» Imagine how easy life would be if we organised our own promotion and
» awards. The only difficult part with the awards would be deciding who would
» present them. I’m practising my tearful acceptance speech already.

No Problem.

It is my honor to pronounce you " Dr.Captain Phew"

It is now your duty to occupy the ISHRS headquarters in NYC, and bring them to justice

That done, we’ll consider “Colonel”…( don’t want to get your hopes up, but there is a whisper that a “2 star General” vacancy is coming up and your name has been mentioned…)

Dr Ray Woods

I’m coming over all emotional. My mother always wanted me to be a Dr Colonel but I failed the entrance exam.

» "I find it amusing you cited Henry Kissinger as your example and not
» Yasser Arafat who was also the recipient of that “prestigious” award. Just
» an observation of your somewhat left leaning bias that I have picked up as
» a central theme to your persona through reading many of your posts over the
» years.
»
"
»
»
» Well there ya go…How did I miss that one
»
» Lets not forget Obama got one for ending the conflicts and closing down
» that medieval torture chamber known as Guantamino Bay…some criticized
» this as being “premature”, but I am sure they are just jealous right wing
» activists
»
»

Well now… I understand you a little better… but with all due respect, I can’t let this one go unchallenged. You are absolutely correct sir. Obama abandoned the so called water boarding “torture” because it was too controversial. Why pick these terrorist up and try to gather valuable intelligence when you can simply by-pass all that crap and vaporize them with a drone missile strike. Much less messy wouldn’t you say and no time to experience any real discomfort?

Also, just for the record, Guantanamo Bay is still operational. One of the many campaign promises Obama reneged on because once he considered the alternative, he sort of had a change of heart. As for the conflicts he ended??? I am sorry to disappoint you but he actually increased the troops in Afghanistan, an impossible war to achieve any type of military or political objective.

» I am sorry to disappoint you but he actually increased the troops
» in Afghanistan, an impossible war to achieve any type of military or
» political objective.

I’ve just read some news reports (in German) …

Vor mehr als einem Jahrzehnt zogen die USA am Hindukusch in einen Krieg, der nicht zu gewinnen ist. Der Afghanistan-Feldzug in Bildern.

Résumé after 10 years war in Afganistan:

About 14,000 to 17,000 Afghan civilians were killed ,
but just 1700 US soldiers (2600 soldiers all in all).

All that just because 1 terrorist??

Are you sure concerning Obama?
They report that Obama promised that the last US soldier will leave Afganistan in 2014.

» » I am sorry to disappoint you but he actually increased the
» troops

» » in Afghanistan, an impossible war to achieve any type of military
» or
» » political objective.
»
» I’ve just read some news reports (in German) …
»
» Amerikas längster Krieg in Bildern | DiePresse.com
»
»
»
» Afghanistan: Wie geht es weiter nach 10 Jahren Krieg? | DiePresse.com
»
»
» Résumé after 10 years war in Afganistan:

»
» About 14,000 to 17,000 Afghan civilians were killed ,
» but just 1700 US soldiers (2600 soldiers all in all).
»
» All that just because 1 terrorist??

»
» Are you sure concerning Obama?

Actually he ran on that platform. He wanted to use the “surge” strategy in Afghanistan as Bush used it to some success in Iraq. His plan called for adding 17,000 additional troops and to leave by February 2011. Well as you can see, we’re still there.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-03-26-afghanistan-troops_N.htm

» They report that Obama promised that the last US soldier will leave
» Afganistan in 2014.

“All because of one terrorist?”

No. There were training camps in Afghanistan that recruits attended to learn how to kill people in the process of becoming terrorists. So the U.S. objective was to kill them, eliminate their bases, and turn around Afghanistan. We’ve had limited success, it’s hard to turn around a country that operates like it’s still in the Stone Ages. Ultimately it’s up to the Afghanis to decide how they want to live, and whether they want to live under strict Islamic law or live in a more open society.

Anyone that believes that we are in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and who knows where else and that we have approximately 1000 military base and base camps all over the world for anything other than the economic interests of the corporation is probably watching too much television.

And all of this has “what?” to do with hair restoration much less a hair restoration discussion forum? About as much as a hill of beans. Here’s my addition to this thread since it’s here anyway. Obama said what he needed to say to get into office. Just like some docs say what needs to be said to get patients into the chair. BOOM! Shakalaka! How ya like that one? I tied it in perfectly and it even makes sense:)

And now for something completely different.

Obama said what he needed
» to say to get into office. Just like some docs say what needs to be said to
» get patients into the chair. BOOM! Shakalaka! How ya like that one? I tied
» it in perfectly and it even makes sense:)
»
» And now for something completely different.

10+ I like this one…very nice …even Dr Woods would struggle to come up with something like that…

» “All because of one terrorist?”
»
» No. There were training camps in Afghanistan that recruits attended to
» learn how to kill people in the process of becoming terrorists. So the U.S.
» objective was to kill them, eliminate their bases, and turn around
» Afghanistan. We’ve had limited success, it’s hard to turn around a country
» that operates like it’s still in the Stone Ages. Ultimately it’s up to the
» Afghanis to decide how they want to live, and whether they want to live
» under strict Islamic law or live in a more open society.

You sound like you watch too much foxnews and cnn…
US army has training camps all over the world where they train to kill and torture people…
They attacked Iraq bc of WMD that never existed…

media is very powerfull thing coz they know 98% of people are sheeps:-D
you repeat lie certain number of times and becomes the truth

Also, just for the record, Guantanamo Bay is still operational. One of the many campaign promises Obama reneged on because once he considered the alternative, he sort of had a change of heart. As for the conflicts he ended??? I am sorry to disappoint you but he actually increased the troops in Afghanistan, an impossible war to achieve any type of military or political objective.
…MPB

Are you sure ??? Guantanimo Bay is STILL operational and there are STILL ENDLESS WARS ??..And Wall ST and Halleburton are still profiting from this and bleeding everyone dry ???

Thats it…I need a new carrier pigeon

Dr Ray Woods

PS…Dr Capt Phew, the papers have just been printed…You are now

“Dr Colonel Phew”…congratulations