Sorry guys, sorr Hitzing

» » » it may not be the cure, but hell at least the good Doctor is producing
» » » results which is more that can be said about other docs just
» researching
» » » their azz away and producing nothing.
» »
» » Yes, i repeat, i respect the work of Hitzig… i just think we don’t
» need
» » this. For 2 reasons:
» »
» » 1 you can stop, or help your thinning areas with Minoxidil and Propecia.
» » 2 this use or PRP and Acell is not for the rest of your life. You need
» to
» » male
» » new injections after s, because your hairs are still antagonist with
» the
» »
» » DHT. So, they dead again when the power of prp-acell is finished.
» »
» » Ok, now… tell me… who need this complicated solution now’! Nobody!
» :stuck_out_tongue:
» »
» »
» »
» » He wasn’t working on duplication of plucked hairs?? Hell, back to work
» on
» » this, if not… he’s losing time.
»
» i’d rather have one injection a year than the daily mess of dealing with
» minoxidil or having to take an errection killing pill every day of my life.

Good point and again it is still possible that we get this one injection a year and then we get these decent results and if we also use minoxidil we get more added benefit from that too. You’re the one who’s right. don’t listen to the naysayers because they don’t have their thinking caps on. they’re just reacting negatively to the fact that the patients did not get a full head of hair, but I think that in a way is a good sign because it shows that Dr. Hitzig is an honest man who did not alter his photographs. He just laid the truth out as it is, and there is good news in those pics because it shows total arrest of hair loss and it also shows significant, obious, regrowth of some hair.

» Yes semi agree, because there is no use for Minox and Prop. I dont know why
» everybody (Freddie555) is so hyped about those chemicals?
»
» If you could actually stop hairloss forever with some PRP/Acell or one time
» injection WELL i would absolutely go for it cause i dont know about you
» guys, but i prefere an full hairloss stop way over Freddie555s idea about
» only slowing it down for the rest or your life

I definitely want to stop the hair loss but these pictures clearly show that the hair loss not only stopped but that there is also some regrowth as well. The difference between the amount of hair before and afters is significant. It is enough change to make you look noticably better.

i’d rather have one injection a year than the daily mess of dealing with minoxidil or having to take an errection killing pill every day of my life.
(exactly thus to continue bald .LOL.):smiley: Hitzig´s PRP/ACELL = TRASH…

» i’d rather have one injection a year than the daily mess of dealing with
» minoxidil or having to take an errection killing pill every day of my life.
»
» (exactly thus to continue bald .LOL.):smiley: Hitzig´s PRP/ACELL = TRASH…

Ok according to you esssssssseeeeee STOPPING HAIRLOSS Forever is Bad, but slowing it down with chemicals and side effects is good?

Good Lord no wonder that everybody has a bone to pick with mexico, you are stupid.

And here is another one, what if you could use this to stop hairloss and then use acell plugged hairs to fill your last gaps? And then done forever…welll yeah this sound boring because then you cannot blame your hairloss ever again for everything what went wrong in your life

which hair? its? mine already it was to many years, and thus I come here, waiting hair-multiplication, not products antifall…. IDIOT.:stuck_out_tongue:

» which hair? its? mine already it was to many years, and thus I come here,
» waiting hair-multiplication, not products antifall…. IDIOT.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thats the problem with you tex mex guys you never know when to shut up. i didnt ask you i asked googoo specific.

I think we all know your point of view

this room is on HAIR-MULTIPLICATION, the room of hair fall and its treatments are another one…:wink:

» this room is on HAIR-MULTIPLICATION, the room of hair fall and its
» treatments are another one…:wink:

Sorry cant understand your trolling. But for your six years of Forum Membership you are very very uneducated about hairloss, if you didnt know the difference between stopping hairloss and slowing it down.