So many new things coming and relatively soon too

» maneless,
»
» You seem to have some information about Neosh101 that I/we dont…didt the
» company got sold few months ago and the Neosh101 delayed ? whats the
» “story” ?Also what is the science behind Neosh101 ?
» One more point RU is the one that has an immune approach right ? and what
» were the results ?

RU is an anti-androgen. A few different groups formed to get RU and a number of us got it but it would stop working after 4 - 6 months. It has to be preserved properly and I don’t have that information. I got the info how to make RU from the studies. The complete synthesis is in the studies, and the studies are avail at any major med library. RU (An antiandrogen) works by binding to the androgen receptor site and thereby preventing androgens from doing so. It is a topical that does not get absobed deeper into the body so there were no systemic antiandrogenic side effects. It just stopped working after 4 - 6 months due to preservation problems.

I know that ps1 aka NEOSIL101 is a copper peptide. I know that copper peptides are great for rejuvination. Different ones are better than others. This one is apparently the mother of all copper peptides when it comes to hair growth. It is available but for other purposes so if we get it, it has to be under the table. That means we have to be careful how we word things to the peptide manufacturer. It would be illegal for a peptide company to make this stuff for the purpose of treating hairloss. The rights to use this stuff for hairloss is now owned by a company called Peplin. This stuff has been through quite a few studies for hairloss and the safety info/data is complete. It is safe if used properly. Peplin is delaying further studies until 2009. It won’t be available for hairloss in the legal marketplace for about 3 - 4 years. Do you want to wait???

Hell no !..
However I didt get the point about preservation problems for RU … didt understand exactly what you mean by “preservation problems” !

» Hell no !..
» However I didt get the point about preservation problems for RU … didt
» understand exactly what you mean by “preservation problems” !

Some things go bad after time. For example, food needs preservatives. Things have an expiration date. Penicillin has an expiration date of about 1 year I think, but if there were no preservatives in it then it would go bad sooner. When something expires it doesn’t work as anymore.

Yeah sure ! but if the results are troubleworthy you can get new RU each 3 monts and thus avoiding those “preservation problems”…should I Conclude that the results were not that significant ?

» Yeah sure ! but if the results are troubleworthy you can get new RU each 3
» monts and thus avoiding those “preservation problems”…should I Conclude
» that the results were not that significant ?

The results with RU were amazing, but you can’t get “NEW” RU every 3 months, as far as I know. You see, faitheagle will make a large batch and sell most of it but when you buy your next order it may come from the leftover from the previous batch so it won’t work. Also, they will make a new batch and I think they may have been throwing the new batch in with the old batch and the two were getting mixed. The only way to do it is if you could order a batch and then secure ALL of it so they have no leftover or else the next time you order you could be getting from the old batch or a mixture of new and old RU. They like to make a lot so you would need a lot of guys to buy a 4 month supply so that faitheagle would sell it all and not save any. You want it fresh every time.

» » Yeah sure ! but if the results are troubleworthy you can get new RU each
» » monts and thus avoiding those “preservation problems”…should I
» Conclude
» » that the results were not that significant ?
»
»
» The results with RU were amazing, but you can’t get “NEW” RU every 3
» months, as far as I know. You see, faitheagle will make a large batch and
» sell most of it but when you buy your next order it may come from the
» leftover from the previous batch so it won’t work. Also, they will make a
» new batch and I think they may have been throwing the new batch in with the
» old batch and the two were getting mixed. The only way to do it is if you
» could order a batch and then secure ALL of it so they have no leftover or
» else the next time you order you could be getting from the old batch or a
» mixture of new and old RU. They like to make a lot so you would need a lot
» of guys to buy a 4 month supply so that faitheagle would sell it all and
» not save any. You want it fresh every time.

Maneless is absolutely right. Plus, RU got my hair thicker than it was in high school in about five months in the beginning. Then, it started to go slowly downhill, just barely maintaining. I couldn’t figure out whether it was my body that got use to RU that made it less effective or if it were the RU spoiling. I kept ordering batch after batch with so so results afterwards. That first ever batch was amazing.

– Mr. F

Guys , I’ve to say that it does not make sens to attribute this decrease of results to the “preservations problems”. My point is the following : If it was about the batch then you’d not have good results from the beginning, since we know that its a policy of the company to mix old batches with new ones then for sure Mr.Fantastic didt have a “fresh” batch the first time. It seems more likely that the body adaption to the RU is more relevant hypothesis.

» Guys , I’ve to say that it does not make sens to attribute this decrease of
» results to the “preservations problems”. My point is the following : If it
» was about the batch then you’d not have good results from the beginning,
» since we know that its a policy of the company to mix old batches with new
» ones then for sure Mr.Fantastic didt have a “fresh” batch the first time.
» It seems more likely that the body adaption to the RU is more relevant
» hypothesis.

Owense doesn’t mix old batches with new ones. He would notify me on dates of when new batches are available. I would order accordingly as I ran out. Upon reception of my RU, I kept it in a dark airtight container with all oxygen pumped out, stored in a cool place. It was either quality control (it is coming from China) or my body stopped responding it to it. I couldn’t figure out what it was and I finally gave up.