So is anyone on the forum gonna get some ACell and try it?

Someone have bought ACell? No, really, I’m being serious now. I’ve seen that so many people - mostly americans - are likely to experiment with this kind of things (someone remember Follica DIY and so on?). It would be very nice to know those people.

BTW, they must know some of the correct procedures - with correct I mean procedures which at this time is being tested by surgeons.

But one question I have is, doesn’t they need to be a physician to obtain ACell?

Cheers

» » So, does it make sense to discuss with unintelligent “individuals” about
» » Dr. Gho? :smiley:
» dear ironman!!
» Old habits die hard!
» keep licking Gho’s ass…!!
»
» and after you are done doing that,leave the forum and go to a
» psychiatrist!!

Oh, the little shilli pepper from India is speaking,
who has to work off his HT debts …

The photo above shows how they work in India in general,
and the photo below shows how the Indian doctors work in the hair transplantation field:

Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-77179-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Nice hairline and very natural! I’m pretty sure that this guy loves his hair - produced in India by your creditor.

I think its time for you iron man to…Gho f@ck your self ;-). Just because everybody bitch slaps you today doesnt mean you have to start racist BS about India and the people there

Hairlove at least has a personal story to share about his doc, you have the gossip magazines in Holland for reference :expressionless:

you are boring looser go google yourself a cure to feel better

since india has it so bad and you judje from one pic lets see once again a piece of amazing work from Dr. Gho !

» you are boring looser go google yourself a cure to feel better

loser. You wrote looser. You shouldn’t write things you do not understand.

» since india has it so bad and you judje from one pic lets see once again a
» piece of amazing work from Dr. Gho !
»
»

Oh, for the year 2002 and in comparison to the recent India result - not bad!

» » you are boring looser go google yourself a cure to
» feel better
»
» loser. You wrote looser. You shouldn’t write things you do not understand.

Methinks you are going to get banned soon if you keep this behavior up. Just like leroy jenkins.

» » since india has it so bad and you judje from one pic lets see once again
» a
» » piece of amazing work from Dr. Gho !
» »
» »
»
» Oh, for the year 2002 and in comparison to the recent India result - not
» bad!

Its not so recent the guy started his transplants with arvind in 2005 :wink:

Also the Gho result in the pic was supposed to be a hair multiplication procedure not a simple old style transplant.It seems that in 2002 Gho was preaching that he was years ahead of the usual hair transplants being offered even today lol.

this is a hair multiplicated hairline and it was veeeeeery expensive back then because it was revolutionary!!!

syrup went there because of idiots like you hyping every BS you google :expressionless:

English might not be my mother language but i think you get my point pretty well :wink: …what i dont get about you is if you are just a desperate idiot that doesnt like to be humiliated and he fights back with empty arguments and stupid jokes or you are a shill for more of these expensive procedures being sold to people who dont know any better!

» Just like leroy jenkins.

Jenkins is banned? How do you know?

» Methinks you are going to get banned soon if you keep this behavior up.

You’re right - at some places it’s not so unusual that those get banned who get attacked. Maybe that’s the reason why so many voluntarily said “Goodbye!”?

» » » since india has it so bad and you judje from one pic lets see once
» again
» » a
» » » piece of amazing work from Dr. Gho !
» » »
» » »
» »
» » Oh, for the year 2002 and in comparison to the recent India result - not
» » bad!
»
» Its not so recent the guy started his transplants with arvind in 2005 :wink:

… and ended up perfectly fine? Oh, I can tell … :expressionless:

» Also the Gho result in the pic was supposed to be a hair multiplication
» procedure not a simple old style transplant.It seems that in 2002 Gho was
» preaching that he was years ahead of the usual hair transplants being
» offered even today lol.
»
» this is a hair multiplicated hairline and it was veeeeeery expensive back
» then because it was revolutionary!!!

That’s correct! For instance: 20 month ago, a reputable researcher group from Italy found out, that Dr. Gho has always been right - even with his old FM technique!

“CONCLUSION: Duplicative surgery might represent a successful alternative for hair transplantation, because both portions are capable of regenerating a healthy hair.”

They used 28 trail subjects, cutted their harvested hair follicles in to halfs (horizontally into 2 pieces), transplanted the splitted follicles in the recipient side - and guess what: In all trail subjects grew successfully HEALTHY hair - allmost from ALL those follicle pieces! Surprise, surprise … (the study costs Dr. Gho surly a weary smile).

» syrup went there because of idiots like you hyping every BS you google :expressionless:

Ok, it’s up to you to say, that the HairSite admin is “an idiot” …

HairSite: “While I cannot verify the regrowth rate (if any) in my donor site, I can say that the hair in the recipient site is just as THICK as my terminal hair.“
Regards,

Source: 抚州灼中影视文化发展公司

Or here …

HairSite: “I had work done by Dr. Schreurs and Dr. Gho. It was only about 200 grafts. I am pleased with the results. I posted my pictures a long time ago, will try to locate them and post it here.”
Source: http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=printer_friendly&forum=12&topic_id=24386&mesg_id=24387

So, WHO “hyped” whom almost 13 years back?

» English might not be my mother language but i think you get my point pretty
» well :wink:

No, I don’t get it.

» fights back with empty arguments …

I guess nobody on HairSite will try to confirm that. :smiley:

» a shill for more of these expensive procedures

Just because YOU do not have any money for specific “expensive procedures”, or YOU simply can’t afford the money for such procedures, doesn’t mean that such procedures can indeed represent “the cure” for MANY others.

I’ve meet Dr. Gho, He is a good guy. But he swindled all those patients of his with promises of HM. He gave his “word” and failed. It is not enough in any profession to just be a nice guy, you have to keep your word and know that you can keep it. Good intentions are for life not business. Without your word you have no honor and without honor no pride. How can someone be successful at any venture without pride in what you do and what you accomplish? Its just bad karma. Perhaps working at McDonald’s would better suit his level of benevolence? Perhaps a car dealership would be more to his suit? I like the guy as a person, not a doctor. A Doctor doesn’t spread false hopes.

» I like the guy as a person, not a doctor. A Doctor
» doesn’t spread false hopes.

Sorry, but that is a completely USELESS post! You come here, is posting ANY crap and it seems he CAN’T or simply is UNABLE to prove what he is claiming.

Just show me 1 prove (PLEASE, just 1!!), where Dr. Gho himself EVER “spread false hopes”. It were ALWAYS mad (or desperated) users who did it. Internet user like you, who hopped into a discussion and simply made any false and mad claims. THAT is the truth!

»
» Sorry, but that is a completely USELESS post! You come here, is posting ANY
» crap and it seems he CAN’T or simply is UNABLE to prove what he is
» claiming.
»
» Just show me 1 prove (PLEASE, just 1!!), where Dr. Gho himself EVER “spread
» false hopes”. It were ALWAYS mad (or desperated) users who did it. Internet
» user like you, who hopped into a discussion and simply made any false and
» mad claims. THAT is the truth!

Why are you so obsessed with Gho Iron_Man?

» It were ALWAYS mad (or desperated) users who did it. Internet
» user like you, who hopped into a discussion and simply made any false and
» mad claims. THAT is the truth!

LOL dude you are completely demented look what you post now and what you posted just a bit before :smiley: .Hairlove is right you need to see a psychiatrist!!!

» Currently, Gho’s doctors “cure” successfully each and every
» celebrity in the Netherlands and environment. And they’re all extremly
» satisfied.

» … look what you post now and what you
» posted just a bit before :smiley:

Ok - looked. I something unclear for you?
Should I translate some posts for you?

» Hairlove is right you need to see a
» psychiatrist!!!

I see him daily - several times!

» » … look what you post now and what you
» » posted just a bit before :smiley:
»
» Ok - looked. I something unclear for you?
» Should I translate some posts for you?
»

no need, mad(desperate) user :waving:

“Tempt not a desperate man.”

What I stated was my opinion of the events that followed. No citation needed.

» » » So, does it make sense to discuss with unintelligent “individuals”
» about
» » » Dr. Gho? :smiley:
» » dear ironman!!
» » Old habits die hard!
» » keep licking Gho’s ass…!!
» »
» » and after you are done doing that,leave the forum and go to a
» » psychiatrist!!
»
» Oh, the little shilli pepper from India is speaking,

ITS CHILLI PEPPER not SHILLI pepper btw,talk about english skills lol!!

» who has to work off his HT debts …

i was a case of HT gone wrong until i let my doctor fix it for me,so yes im indebted to him FOR WHAT HE DID FOR ME and i declare it in my SIGNATURE!!
UNLIKE you…here is what you SHOULD add in your SIGNATURE–

me aka ironman likes to lick Gho’s Ass thinking somehow it is going to increase hair counts on my rusty scalp!! but dont call me out on that because then i get all worked up…:smiley:

»

» The photo above shows how they work in India in general,

THAT MAKES YOU DUMB IGNORANT F*CK!!

» and the photo below shows how the Indian doctors work in the hair
» transplantation field:
»

» Source:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-77179-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
» Nice hairline and very natural! I’m pretty sure that this guy loves
» his hair - produced in India by your creditor.

AND that makes you a CLASSIC A**HOLE!!

KEEP LICKING YO:-P