Slow Growth

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had any stories of slow growth after a hair transplant and then a flourish of hair later on. I’m interested in any stories anyone might have.

Gabriel

» Hi everyone,
»
» I was just wondering if anyone had any stories of slow growth after a hair
» transplant and then a flourish of hair later on. I’m interested in any
» stories anyone might have.
»
» Gabriel

That is within what kind of time frame? I think some of us are brainwashed into believing that we will get good growth in a few months.

Hey,

I guess anywhere between 12 and 18 months if anyone experienced any slow growth or any problems that made them think it wasn’t going to be good but then ended up flourishing.

Gabriel

» Hey,
»
» I guess anywhere between 12 and 18 months if anyone experienced any slow
» growth or any problems that made them think it wasn’t going to be good but
» then ended up flourishing.
»
» Gabriel

Sorry, gabriel, never heard about that. Normally the transplanted hair begin to grow after 3 month. And then continously starting more and more hairs to grow. After 6 month there should be more than 50 %, after 12 month more than 90 % of the transplanted grafts. You should ask a skilled hair surgeon about this problem. They see thousands of cases and can judge about that.

Agreed.

After 12 months, the existing follicles can (and do) still thicken up some more, but you can bet good money that you won’t have more total new hair shafts coming.