Slight regrowth frontal hairline

:clap:

Anyone else notice Hanginā€™ sounds an awful lot like Widows? The name callingā€¦the youā€™re jealous comments. Iā€™m even willing to bet that no matter how this nizoral works for him he will, like Widows, will claim itā€™s growing his hair back etc etc.

BTW The Naturalā€¦if you have time you should be able to dig up old posts of Hanginā€™ chastising others for posting non-natural type posts in this Natural forum. :lookaround:

I should also add Hanginā€™s proclamation that thereā€™s no way to grow hair on a 15 year old bald spot etc. :expressionless:

Pictures would end this new drama.

Iā€™m pulling for you hangin.
Iā€™ve read many of your posts and I know you donā€™t take ā€œregrowthā€ lightly.

I also donā€™t believe you would deceive us here on Hairsite.

P l e a s e consider taking some pics.

I get flack for my pics all the time on another HT forum.
But the truth is, peoplesā€™ agendas become very clear when pics are introduced into the mix.

Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress (or lack there of).

Best,
sofar

Thanks Jacob, this guy has contradicted himself so often that I have lost count.

Ā» Anyone else notice Hanginā€™ sounds an awful lot like Widows? The name
Ā» callingā€¦the youā€™re jealous comments. Iā€™m even willing to bet that no
Ā» matter how this nizoral works for him he will, like Widows, will claim
Ā» itā€™s growing his hair back etc etc.

Look moron, we all want regrowth, if I wanted to lie, I would have done it long ago, if I wanted to be a pretender i would have said dht blockers regrew my crown, how hard is it to type those words, Chew on that for a while genius
I have said that Nizoral has causes some almost impossible to see at first peach fuzz, WOW, that sounds like a big lie, a huge exaggeration, Truth is you just made yourself sound like a fool
Ā»
Ā» BTW The Naturalā€¦if you have time you should be able to dig up old posts
Ā» of Hanginā€™ chastising others for posting non-natural type posts in this
Ā» Natural forum. :lookaround:

Life changes people change, newsflash to jacob, nothing remains the same, grow up welcome to the real world, Stop being an immature moron, post something useful on the board, you and your friend unnatural, how about posting YOUR PICs, oh god of hairloss, surely you must have some amazing regrowth with all the posts you have made and all the knowledge you possess
Ā»
Ā» I should also add Hanginā€™s proclamation that thereā€™s no way to grow hair
Ā» on a 15 year old bald spot etc. :expressionless:

Yup exactly, my experience with my own regimen to that point , was no way no how

sorry that it pains you that Im finally getting some results although very small results and very slow

as I said, get a life

Youā€™re right. It isnā€™t too late for him to learn.

Ā» Youā€™re right. It isnā€™t too late for him to learn.

hey at least I am getting results on a slick bald area

thats more than you can sayā€¦

as I say, jealousy is a terrible thing

thats the bottom line, a guy is here getting results, with a product and you guys are so jealous that you are following him around,

have any useful posts to contribute to the board? regimens that work? NOPE
I thought not

your main reason for existence is eating my crumbsā€¦:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

have at it, bon apetit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ā» Ā» gc1961 got amazing results
Ā» Ā» within only 6 months and he stated that the majority of his results
Ā» came
Ā» Ā» within the first FIVE WEEKS
Ā»
Ā» He stated that he started seeing results at 2 MONTHS and peaked at 5
Ā» MONTHS.
Ā»
Ā» ā€œTo be accurate, most of my regrowth happened in the first 5 months; it
Ā» started within 2 months.ā€
Ā»
Ā» Hangin, you should take your own advice regarding learning to read.

You yourself stated you are taking nizoral

whats wrong not working? so you are sniveling and following anyone around who nizoral is working forā€¦doubting their results?

since you posted the japanese study, then you know it works

too bad its not working on you,

why not take it like a man, and either be patient or change to something else instead of crying about it

ā€œMoronā€ā€¦ā€œit pains youā€ā€¦blah blah blah.

My other prediction will just take timeā€¦although if it doesnā€™t come true itā€™ll prove another pointā€¦ :lookaround:

Ā» ā€œMoronā€ā€¦ā€œit pains youā€ā€¦blah blah blah.
Ā»
Ā» My other prediction will just take timeā€¦although if it doesnā€™t come
Ā» true itā€™ll prove another pointā€¦ :lookaround:

i call a spade a spade

i call a moron a moron

you got a problem with that?

still pains you that im getting regrowth with nizoral doesnt it

I suppose you think the japanese study is fake pics, I suppose you think gc1961 pics are fake tooā€¦

Another one of your good friends, Hanginā€™?

LOL!

Ā» Another one of your good friends, Hanginā€™?
Ā»
Ā» LOL!

figures you respond to the sniveling thread since you are a champion sniveler

ā€¦this guy trys nizoral and it didnt work so he crys about all the guys saying it works

odd but understandable

there are a slew of jealous wannabees on the board.
you are one of them

guys who cant get success with any regimen, and cry and bitch and whine about guys who are seeing success

sad life you guys lead

hey if you are clueless and cant get your hair to grow back, why not cry and doubt the guys who can :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

makes sense

gives you guys something to do

"I got results within 6 months, but remember I used many other things as well.

I also got a lot of shedding leaving Nizoral in that long; I now make my own Ketoconazole topical.

GL."

There is one HUGE difference between you and GL: He posted his photo. The Japanese participants did as well.

You have not, as of yet.

Ā» ā€œI got results within 6 months, but remember I used many other things
Ā»
as well.
Ā»
Ā» I also got a lot of shedding leaving Nizoral in that long; I now make my
Ā» own Ketoconazole topical.
Ā»
Ā» GL.ā€
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» There is one HUGE difference between you and GL: He posted his photo.
Ā» The Japanese participants did as well.
Ā»
Ā» You have not, as of yet.

are you speaking about gc1961?

he was referring to nizoral shampoo in the shedding, not nizoral cream, he did not use the cream
the shampoo is waaaay too harsh, as I have stated, it has hydrochloric acid in it, and embalming fluid ingredient, I openly stated on the board that i DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SHAMPOO it it scoured my head and cleaned off my crown like a vacuum cleaner, ā€¦but then again I exaggerate right>

the cream has neither of these

you have no clue what you are talking about
try to learn just a LITTLE BIT about what you are talking about before you open your mouth :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I have not claimed tremendous regrowth, i just said i got very almost hard to see peach fuzz, if i get tremendous regrowth I may post pics,

I seem to have missed the pics you posted of the regrowth you said you got? you did say you had regrowth, right? oh hairloss god that you are

lets see the pics

im not going to post pics of hard to see one month old peach fuzz. but since you seem to think peach fuzz is a joke, YOUR REGROWTH must be WAY BETTER right?

gc1961 did not post pics until FOUR YEARS After he started on ketoconazole

To be fair, weā€™ll give you as much time as they gave the Japanese participants. After that, you better produce a photo of your ā€œregrowth,ā€ or else :stuck_out_tongue: .

Ā» To be fair, weā€™ll give you as much time as they gave the Japanese
Ā» participants. After that, you better produce a photo of your ā€œregrowth,ā€
Ā» or else :stuck_out_tongue: .

or else what?

according to you, you already have good regrowth right? we are waiting for your pics but not holding our breath :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

whats the holdup? or are you just blowing hot air as usual