Singer Gerard Joling had his 3rd HST procedure!

Video:
http://www.shownieuws.tv/video/weer-nieuw-haar-voor-gerard/

Try to translate the details yourself …

Gerard Joling: derde haarstamcel transplantatie®!
Na zijn 2e HaarStamcel Transplantatie op 11 juli 2011 heeft Gerard Joling zich op 23 juli 2012 opnieuw laten behandelen. Plaats van handeling: opnieuw de kliniek in Maastricht van Hair Science Institute. En ook nu weer was Gerards behandeling nieuws voor de media als Radio 538, Privé en Shownieuws.

In de berichtgeving zoals op de website van De Telegraaf/Privé had Gerard na zijn tweede behandeling in 2011 inderdaad gemeld “…dat hij niet van plan was om nog eens onder het mes te gaan.” Hierbij haasten wij ons deze melding te corrigeren: aan HaarStamcel Transplantatie® (HST) komt absoluut géén mes te pas!
Gerard besloot uiteindelijk om toch een derde (en laatste?) behandeling te ondergaan om twee redenen:

· Verdichting van de haargroei in verband met het voortschrijdend verlies van ‘oude’ haren op zijn kruin;

· Het iets verder verbreden van de haarlijn op het voorhoofd.

In de film die u kunt zien op Shownieuws vertelt hij hier alles over. In totaal werden er 1.670 grafts getransplanteerd. In één HST-behandeling kunnen momenteel ruim 3.000 grafts getransplanteerd worden die resulteren in de hergroei van ± 7.500 nieuwe haren. Gerards derde behandeling was dus relatief klein en meer bedoeld om beperkte gebieden aan te vullen.
Hair Science Institute is er trots op dat Gerard ook nu weer gekozen heeft voor HST. Hij is zonder meer een ambassadeur geworden van onze kliniek en van onze behandelmethode. Als er in de media nieuwe meldingen met betrekking tot zijn behandeling gemaakt worden dan zullen wij hier zo snel mogelijk van berichten.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And once again 1670 Grafts. Did someone count the number of Grafts he already got transplanted? This is crazy.

IronMan can you please give us an Graft count so far, just for the record cause i think that Gho has actually surpassed the way of what FUE can do (thats something those as*holes here always claim)

Would be nice if you could be so free to give us a number crunch

» And once again 1670 Grafts. Did someone count the number of Grafts he
» already got transplanted? This is crazy.
»
» IronMan can you please give us an Graft count so far, just for the record
» cause i think that Gho has actually surpassed the way of what FUE can do
» (thats something those as*holes here always claim)
»
» Would be nice if you could be so free to give us a number crunch

This is incredible he had 1500+1650+1670 grafts HST = 4820 grafts + and old strip surgery (at least 2000 grafts more?? )
And he can still get more HST procedures !!!
Really impressive

Official Joling Graft count, stay tight everyone this is crazy

2009 : 1500 Grafts

2011 : 1650 Grafts

2012 : 1670 Grafts

Sums up to : 4820 HST Grafts

Or in other words for those morons like rev, cal, ejj and topcat

" Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the past

And guess what this guy can fill in more.

AND most important to all those morons again : Assume, like your clinics told you always, that you need 1000 Grafts for one NW scale…hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the equal thing of hmmmmmmmmmmmm 4820 Grafts hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let me guess maybe hmmmmm ahem ahem 4 to 4,5 on the NW scale which means

NW4 to NW0
NW5 to NW1
NW6 to NW2
NW7 to NW3

I know its a very vague and stupid calculation BUT i just wanted to eye fu** those morons with their whole " Gho is only doing FUE BS"

Does anyone here think that a donor area after 4820 FUE would look as pristine as Jolings donor after HST?

What a world and now everyone here is crying

" How could our honest clinics lie to us"

Enjoy your Smileyhead morons

» Official Joling Graft count, stay tight everyone this is crazy
»
» 2009 : 1500 Grafts
»
» 2011 : 1650 Grafts
»
» 2012 : 1670 Grafts
»
» Sums up to : 4820 HST Grafts
»
» Or in other words for those morons like rev, cal, ejj and topcat
»
» " Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the past
»
» And guess what this guy can fill in more.
»
» AND most important to all those morons again : Assume, like your clinics
» told you always, that you need 1000 Grafts for one NW
» scale…hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the
» equal thing of hmmmmmmmmmmmm 4820 Grafts hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
»
» Let me guess maybe hmmmmm ahem ahem 4 to 4,5 on the NW scale which means
»
» NW4 to NW0
» NW5 to NW1
» NW6 to NW2
» NW7 to NW3
»
» I know its a very vague and stupid calculation BUT i just wanted to eye
» fu** those morons with their whole " Gho is only doing FUE BS"
»
» Does anyone here think that a donor area after 4820 FUE would look as
» pristine as Jolings donor after HST?
»
» What a world and now everyone here is crying
»
» " How could our honest clinics lie to us"
»
» Enjoy your Smileyhead morons

He maybe have 7000 grafst total with HST and the sh…t STRIP…
And with 2 HST more he is cured

You are right and btw this is so funny right now because i can clearly see all those faces right now from the hair transplant fanboy base like topcat and ejj i bet right now they are swallowing their souls or whatever.

Btw danielmilo i saw one interview with Joling where he openly talked about his HST and was very happy but when he was asked about his first transplant, man you could really see the sudden “why the fu** do you ask me about this” moment.

Even someone like him is actually suffering or let me put it this way depressed about his scar. And believe me when a famous singer is depressed about it, you can totally say that all those fut cheerleaders are also but they wont admit it.

I think Joling did the right moves, he got 4820 HST Grafts (some people dont even get those numbers with FUT) and he can still go for more

And i also think that Wesley Sneijder was there for a second time but maybe inkognito just an assumption.

Oh i wonder what those people are saying right now, i mean they always demand " We dont see patients with multiple HST sessions" :slight_smile:

» Video:
» http://www.shownieuws.tv/video/weer-nieuw-haar-voor-gerard/

Man his scar is looking worser from session to session thats pretty bad, donor looks fine but the scar. This was a very bad move in his past :expressionless:

Wow. Strip + 3 HST procedures left with a nice donor.

Kobren and Co. must be crying themselves to sleep. How much longer can they ignore this before the poor baldie buying the FUT crap realizes the reality behind these guys?

I think even the flies from bverotti clinics will be going away, his sh1t will be a desert now.

NOW its pretty much over for those clinics. You cant deny it, even when people like ejj and cal try to, but naaaahh its done. Its like the end of something bad

Gentleman,

We are seeing the cure for baldness unfold right before our eyes.

It looks like Joling might be a NW2/3 with this procedure.

»

»

Other than the FUT scar, the donor area looks excellent after 3 HST procedures. We should also keep in mind that the picture is immediately after his last procedure, before the extracted grafts have been given a chance to regenerate. The minimal amount of trauma right after the procedure is also extremely impressive. Can you imagine a FUE patient’s donor after 5k extracted grafts and immediately after a transplant? Certainly seems to indicate that there is donor regeneration. If it wasn’t for the FUT scar, Joling could continue to shave down to the lowest level after 5k extracted grafts!

For a while now, people have been asking for a case that pushes the limits of existing hair transplant technology. Gerard Joling might be the first public case that demonstrates a result that could not be achieved with FUE in terms of the number of grafts transplanted. Any idea if he is planning on having any additional surgeries? At this point he might be cured so it would interesting to see if he wants to really push it even further.

Now if only HASCI could consistently extract 2.5k grafts in a session so that a patient like Joling could get these results after 2 procedures rather than 3. In the past Gho did even smaller sessions so hopefully the trend continues and he gets more and more comfortable extracting more grafts.

Also, for all the hairloss sufferers reading this, our attention should be on HST right now as it is far and away the closest thing to a cure right now. Histogen, in the best case, would see the best aesthetic results in conjunction with a hair transplant and isn’t permanent itself. Future treatments like Aderans/Team Tokyo are simply creating larger donor supplies but still need to be transplanted. Even these procedures won’t be out for years at the earliest. As much as I wish we could take a side-effect free pill/injection and cure hair loss, it doesn’t look like transplants are going away any time soon.

Let’s try to get more documented cases and get more clinics to start looking into HST and adopting it.

Its so funny to see with what guys like rev, cal, ejj and topcat are coming up now :slight_smile:

»
» " Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the past
»

Not sure with what you mean by that, but 4000-5000 grafts FUE is not considered anything exeptional these days.

The most I have seen via FUE was about 11000 grafts by dr. Heitmann in Germany.

» »
» » " Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the
» past
» »
»
» Not sure with what you mean by that, but 4000-5000 grafts FUE is not
» considered anything exeptional these days.
»
» The most I have seen via FUE was about 11000 grafts by dr. Heitmann in
» Germany.

Haha if you say so bveroti, if you say so :slight_smile: Btw i actually had a bet going on when you will show on the scene and guess what i won 10 Euros because i got almost the exact words you would say here :slight_smile: man you are predictable.

And i think you know exactly what i mean, btw how is Pro Hair business going right now?

So if 4800 Grafts is not exceptional then we are all fixed right?

Ok where is the link for Dr Heitmans 11.000 Grafts, before you come up are we talking about only hair grafts or body hair and what NW scale was the patient hmmm ahhh dont answer it you are talking out of your as* anyway

Oh and i doubt that Dr Heitman did extract those "11.000! from the same donor zone like Gho does :slight_smile:

And now bverotti do us a favor and just shut up

» » " Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the
» past
» »
»
» Not sure with what you mean by that, but 4000-5000 grafts FUE is not
» considered anything exeptional these days.

These days?
Does it mean that hair loss patients had lesser grafts available for extraction in the past? Do you talk about “natural evolution” what results today in more available grafts in the donor area??
Furthermore, does it mean that it’s not exceptional these days even for a guy who is in his 50s and who already had 3 strip procedures in the 90s? Wow …

Anyway, it seems that you are by far one of the incompetentest hair transplant clinic owners on this planet.

btw - Mr Gerard Joling has a completely normal/average hair density within his donor area. Or in simple words - Mr. Joling never ever didn’t have a surpassing/exceptional donor area density - neither in his 20s, and surely not in his 50s.

» » » " Joling this Mofu surpassed FUE Limits and he had a FUT done in the
» » past
» » »
» »
» » Not sure with what you mean by that, but 4000-5000 grafts
» FUE is not

» » considered anything exeptional these
» days.

»
» These days?
» Does it mean that hair loss patients had lesser grafts available for
» extraction in the past? Do you talk about “natural evolution” what results
» today in more available grafts in the donor area??
» Furthermore, does it mean that it’s not exceptional these days even
» for a guy who is in his 50s and who already had 3 strip procedures in the
» 90s? Wow …
»
» Anyway, it seems that you are by far one of the incompetentest hair
» transplant clinic owners on this planet.
»
» btw - Mr Gerard Joling has a completely normal/average hair density
» within his donor area. Or in simple words - Mr. Joling never ever didn’t
» have a surpassing/exceptional donor area density - neither in his 20s, and
» surely not in his 50s.

and how do you know that ?

ejj

»
» And now bverotti do us a favor and just shut up

of course I am told to shut up, the truth is feared above all.

Dr. Heitmann showed his very detailed pictures during last years FUE Europe conference. This year meeting is in september, in Berlin.

B

» »
» » And now bverotti do us a favor and just shut up
»
» of course I am told to shut up, the truth is feared above all.
»
» Dr. Heitmann showed his very detailed pictures during last years FUE Europe
» conference. This year meeting is in september, in Berlin.
»
» B

Ok. You have found your own truth. So why not stay away from this spesific section, and go and do something better? Or do you have one other funny picture you would like to share?

I’m speaking for the majority when I say: “Go, and do something better”.