Significant long-term hair growth in scalp previously devoid of terminal hair

» » it wasnt zix and waseda are different
»
» okay…so we are back to square one. Who is that waseda guy, and what
» exactly is the regime? hairsite can you please provide some info??

its some warm mixture of thick coat of zinc oxide applied to your scalp. Apparently it grows some hair even on very bald areas. Not a cure though, probably comparable to baccys results. If you’re lucky and a good responder.

The story of the nice Waseda again and again, well here is a link from this very web site describing his regimen with some before and after pictures http://www.hairsite2.com/waseda/wasedapics2.htm

David (Hairsite) already told me that Waseda ( He is Japeneese I think ) disappeared all of a sudden.

» I cannot find much info on Procede - I think that it has been discontinued.
» I could swear that Procede and the patent are one in the same. Procede
» is/was a Florida company and the patent that was posted was granted to a
» guy in Miami.

+1

I also remember this papai-whatever-that-is-patent, it was some years ago and i remember being absolutely amazed by what was described in the patent at that time. Several members of hairsite got it to be related to Procede, which was a known scam at that time. Anyway, simple logic : if the shyt-patent was working a dime back in 2006, you would now it by now. So it doesn’t work, it’s a scam, like most of patented stuff. BTW, i intend to make a patent claiming toilet paper grows hair because i’ve been using it on my arse since years and hairs is joyfully growing there. Come and verify if you dont trust me, and don’t forget to buy my upcoming product : natural toilet paper on which you can put minox if you like, or spaghetti, weed, whatever makes you feel like growing hair.

http://www.hair-loss.org/procede.html

http://www.proceedhair.us/faq.htm

Q What ingredients are in Procede Hair?
A Formula #1 Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Thioglycolic Acid, Monoethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Ethyl Alcohol 1.4%, Ceteareth-12, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Papain, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid

sorry if i am 2 years late on this reply.

I am thinking about trying zinc oxide/boric acid suspended in starch again.

It’s Zinc Oxide + Boric Acid + Starch + deionized water. I forgot the amounts.

You boil something at some point. I still have some dried up stuff here. The boiling I think was mostly to get things into suspension? Or at least loosing up zinc oxide with the acid?

If I remember correctly, it grew tiny vellus hairs on my temples. my temples were entirely saved by this. It never bring down my hairline back to original tho. But the temples were a huge difference. Grew vellus hairs. Then with morehairin (which was bayberry with grape seed extract in alcohol), the vellus hairs thickened. Stuff really worked. Still it was not a cure. It was a treatment that make my hair look much better.

Any updates from people of years ago on zinc oxide? my hairline totally stayed the same since the waseda days. temples regrew a lot and has maintained the same. hairline in front didn’t move.

Will try it again on some dried up zinc oxide/boric acid/starch mix I still have.

Morehairin really worked for me. I applied a lot to my scalp. It was almost soaking wet at night and shampoo out in the morning if i remember correctly. It totally thickened up my hair and turned temple’s vellus into sort of terminal hairs.

It’s not a miracle but it was closest to one.

» sorry if i am 2 years late on this reply.
»
» I am thinking about trying zinc oxide/boric acid suspended in starch
» again.
»
» It’s Zinc Oxide + Boric Acid + Starch + deionized water. I forgot the
» amounts.
»
» You boil something at some point. I still have some dried up stuff here.
» The boiling I think was mostly to get things into suspension? Or at least
» loosing up zinc oxide with the acid?
»
» If I remember correctly, it grew tiny vellus hairs on my temples. my
» temples were entirely saved by this. It never bring down my hairline back
» to original tho. But the temples were a huge difference. Grew vellus hairs.
» Then with morehairin (which was bayberry with grape seed extract in
» alcohol), the vellus hairs thickened. Stuff really worked. Still it was not
» a cure. It was a treatment that make my hair look much better.
»
» Any updates from people of years ago on zinc oxide? my hairline totally
» stayed the same since the waseda days. temples regrew a lot and has
» maintained the same. hairline in front didn’t move.
»
» Will try it again on some dried up zinc oxide/boric acid/starch mix I
» still have.
»
» Morehairin really worked for me. I applied a lot to my scalp. It was
» almost soaking wet at night and shampoo out in the morning if i remember
» correctly. It totally thickened up my hair and turned temple’s vellus into
» sort of terminal hairs.
»
» It’s not a miracle but it was closest to one.

Trojan, are you still using this Morehairin product?

Waseda was a Japanese professor at some university in Japan. Some speculate that since there was a university named Waseda in japan, that’s probably where he worked. He was around back in 2002 to 2004 or so. He was creating his own regiment for treating his baldness. He was a norwood 6.

He started posting pictures of his progress. More and more hair was visible on his head but I wondered whether he was just growing his existing hair longer and just combing it forward. He sincerely believed he was regrowing hair and he might probably be right.

But he was taking finasteride as part of his regiment so who’s to say it was not the finasteride that was helping him rather than the mix of other natural stuff he was using.

Towards the end he was experimenting with some Japanese product called Pola. It was based on research done in Japan on 4000 different compounds and found that grape seed extract was useful against mpb. The cost of Pola was about 150 USD a bottle. Some from the US bought it but I didn’t hear much after that.

Waseda sort of drifted into the ether leaving his followers stranded. Perhaps the powers that be felt he was too close to a cure and decided to take him out. His legend however still lives on among the bald community.

» » sorry if i am 2 years late on this reply.
» »
» » I am thinking about trying zinc oxide/boric acid suspended in starch
» » again.
» »
» » It’s Zinc Oxide + Boric Acid + Starch + deionized water. I forgot the
» » amounts.
» »
» » You boil something at some point. I still have some dried up stuff
» here.
» » The boiling I think was mostly to get things into suspension? Or at
» least
» » loosing up zinc oxide with the acid?
» »
» » If I remember correctly, it grew tiny vellus hairs on my temples. my
» » temples were entirely saved by this. It never bring down my hairline
» back
» » to original tho. But the temples were a huge difference. Grew vellus
» hairs.
» » Then with morehairin (which was bayberry with grape seed extract in
» » alcohol), the vellus hairs thickened. Stuff really worked. Still it was
» not
» » a cure. It was a treatment that make my hair look much better.
» »
» » Any updates from people of years ago on zinc oxide? my hairline totally
» » stayed the same since the waseda days. temples regrew a lot and has
» » maintained the same. hairline in front didn’t move.
» »
» » Will try it again on some dried up zinc oxide/boric acid/starch mix I
» » still have.
» »
» » Morehairin really worked for me. I applied a lot to my scalp. It was
» » almost soaking wet at night and shampoo out in the morning if i
» remember
» » correctly. It totally thickened up my hair and turned temple’s vellus
» into
» » sort of terminal hairs.
» »
» » It’s not a miracle but it was closest to one.
»
» Trojan, are you still using this Morehairin product?

after ancientway stopped making it, i only put grape seed extract into my minoxidil. it’s not as good. but thats’ about all i do.

i’d wish someone would make it.