Shampoo is Toxic and Leads to Baldness

The Most Toxic Soaps and Shampoos Well Worth Avoiding

* 99.6 percent of the products contain one or more ingredients that have never been safety tested by the CIR. (CIR, a panel run and funded by the cosmetic industry, is supposed to “thoroughly review and assess the safety of ingredients used in cosmetics.”)

* One of every 120 products contains ingredients classified as known or probable human carcinogens by the government.

* One-third of all products contain one or more ingredients classified as possible human carcinogens.

Five Most Toxic Shampoos…Nizoral is rated #2 for danger/toxicity

1. Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    Score: 9.1

Potential problems: Three ingredients, butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrochloric acid and polyacrylic acid, are possible human carcinogens, and one ingredient, ketoconazole, is a pregnancy concern that is a known, suspected or possible reproductive toxin. Four ingredients, cocamide MEA, polyquaternium-7, quaternium-15 and sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, may be linked to cancer or other health problems, and three ingredients, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, sodium laureth sulfate and tetrasodium EDTA, are penetration enhancers. Seven ingredients have not been safety tested, the fragrance may be an allergen and cocamide MEA may pose additional health concerns.

SHAMPOO AT YOUR OWN RISK

http://www.getitback.us/
http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=53 Site Forum

Hairsite,

Diamond Dave, and another poster (who was alleged to be the same guy due to similar URL’s, but apparantly was indeed posting from a different computer—quick do you have a second computer?) was recently BANNED from <> for spamming up the entire forum claiming shampoo was the cause of baldness in humans. He (or “they”) attacked the forum for about two weeks before admin. had enough and banned them forever.

I’ll go ahead and let you folks know some of the arguments you will be encountering with these two clowns (or clown with two names, whatever) that you will be encountering.

When you copy and paste the TWO studies that show nizoral SHAMPOO increases hair counts, and hair diameters, and shrinks sebaceous glands-----you’ll be met with evidence that some of nizoral’s ingredients (the soaps therein that suds on the scalp) are used in gargage cleaners and are toxic if left on the skin for herculean amounts of time.

You will also probably mention that women dont suffer from hairloss but rarely, and will get a response something like: “but why is there a women’s hairloss forum?”, completely ingnoring the fact that women’s hairloss is very rare, and is usually an autoimmune disorder called telogen effluvium anyway.

You will probably mention hairtransplants, and you will usualy get ignored outright, or face assertions that transplanted hair really doesn’t last all of your life and they too will begin to bald in ensuing decades due to the increased amount of shampoo they see.

You might bring up the recent study that piroctone olamine shampoos (a strong anti-oxidant that inhibits several inflammatory pathways, and also seems to reduce sebum—so its possibly somewhat anti-androgenic) apparently grow hair as well or even slightly better than Nizoral’s ketoconazole, and you will probably see the same arguments against the “other” ingredients in the shampoo.

You might attempt to assert that chimps, orangutans, boboboos, macaques, and other apes typically bald in the wild, and the same treatments for us (finasteride, minoxidil, latanaprost) work even better on them. You will be told a specific MITE is responsible for their baldness that we dont have (but doesn’t effect the rest of their fur).

You might attempt to tell them that castrates halt further baldness, and since this is commonly cited in medical literature, but so few of us actually KNOW a castrate, they will claim its a lie.

You might show them pictures of women who got testosterone injects who are now balding, and they will tell you that they shampoo their hair more vigorously now because its cut shorter and its the shampoo thats killing their hair, etc.

Dont let them/him spam up this forum with their bulllshiiiittt please.

»
»

Diamond Dave, this is an absolute brilliant drawing showing what happens when people use too much shampoo.

» Hairsite,
»
»
» Diamond Dave, and another poster (who was alleged to be the same guy due
» to similar URL’s, but apparantly was indeed posting from a different
» computer—quick do you have a second computer?) was recently BANNED from
» <> for spamming up the entire forum claiming shampoo was the cause of
» baldness in humans. He (or “they”) attacked the forum for about two weeks
» before admin. had enough and banned them forever.
Hairsite please pay no attention to this lying a–hole.

I DID NOT “spam up” the entire forum just as I am not doing that here. I respect other’s point-of-views and I do not post where the subject matter would be out of place.

At the other forum of balding members (HairLoss Babble) I was given a seperate area by Admin to post my findings/theories and I followed the rules to the letter like I do here.

Yes, I was eventually banned from the site due to advertisers on the site that sell shampoo complaining about my message which I totally understand. It’s all about the money with that forum full of balding members.

Benji…I continue to regrow with no dangerous medications.

Diamond Dave

» »
» »
» »
»
» Diamond Dave, this is an absolute brilliant drawing showing what happens
» when people use too much shampoo. … .
Hi Hitlerspeak…
You’re correct.

DD

» » »
» » »
» » » http://www.getitback.us/
» » » http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=53 Site Forum
» »
» » Diamond Dave, this is an absolute brilliant drawing showing what
» happens
» » when people use too much shampoo. You must be a member of GetItBack… I
» » have been a lurker there for three years now and I can’t wait until
» July
» » when your leader Lawrence Cutsinger shocks the entire world with a full
» » head of hair after starting out as a bowling ball 10 years ago. All
» simply
» » by cutting out the suds.
» Hi Hitlerspeak…
» You’re correct. I also belong to GetItBack and this is one of their pics.
»
» At least you’re not closed-minded like benji the a–hole from HairLoss
» Babble.
»
» Why don’t you sign up at GetItBack Hitlerspeak. We could use a thinker
» like you and not a sheeple like benji.
»
» DD

I am signed up there Diamdond Dave but I just don’t post as I want to wait until July when Lawrence shows his final regrowth photos which I feel will be smashing!!

As far as this Benji goes, he needs to be banned if you ask me as he’s the one who is spamming making up lies about GIB members that simply are not true. I wasn’t sure if you were the same Diamond Dave from HLT but I see you are once you posted that worldwide famous drawing from GetItBack. I saw what Cassin did to you, Widows, and Cutsinger is God and frankly I couldn’t believe 14,000 plus members were so scared of Lawrence’s theory that you and Cutsinger is God brought to their attention that they tried to silence you all from further discussion of this apparent taboo subject. My guess was the advertisers were getting restless and forced Cassin to ban you three members from GetItBack otherwise they would pull out their money. I am guessing Benji is probably Gayman I mean Jayman from HLT. If my memory serves me well it was Jayman/Benji that was doing alot of spamming at HLT with Star Wars and other stuff unrelated to hairloss. That avatar of Benji’s was the most disgusting thing I ever saw and yet they never forced him to change it when you three were there.

I have a good head of hair, with slightly receeded temples.

Im not “Jayman”, but another poster <>.

Hairsite is the best forum for hair multiplication discussion and hair transplantation discussion in my opinion.

Where is Lawrence Custinger supposedly going to show his new self (with hair) and photo’s of his old compelety bald self----replete with facial shots so we know its actually him? I’d be interested in seeing this myself (but expect to see nothing, as these assclownss have been promising “proof” for three years now).

As for you being on here…Im not going to “feed the troll”. You aren’t worth my time. I WISH that you were right however. How wonderful it would be to simply not shampoo at all and have all my hair grow back. If only it were so, but its not. Finasteride alone disproves it. Minoxidil disproves it. Avodart disproves it. Fluridil (recent studies in female alopecia show success) disproves it. Sprionolactone creams and internal pills disprove it. Flutamide disproves it. Ketoconazole creams and shmpoos disprove it.

I really wonder what kind of wierdo you must be to promulgate this nonsense though.

» I have a good head of hair, with slightly receeded temples.
»
» Im not “Jayman”, but another poster <>.
»
»
» Hairsite is the best forum for hair multiplication discussion and hair
» transplantation discussion in my opinion.
»
»
» Where is Lawrence Custinger supposedly going to show his new self (with
» hair) and photo’s of his old compelety bald self----replete with facial
» shots so we know its actually him? I’d be interested in seeing this myself
» (but expect to see nothing, as these assclownss have been promising “proof”
» for three years now).
»
»
» As for you being on here…Im not going to “feed the
» troll”. You aren’t worth my time. I WISH that you were right however. How
» wonderful it would be to simply not shampoo at all and have all my hair
» grow back. If only it were so, but its not. Finasteride alone disproves
» it. Minoxidil disproves it. Avodart disproves it. Fluridil (recent studies
» in female alopecia show success) disproves it. Sprionolactone creams and
» internal pills disprove it. Flutamide disproves it. Ketoconazole creams
» and shmpoos disprove it.
»
»
» I really wonder what kind of wierdo you must be to promulgate this
» nonsense though.

Benji, what is your name at Hairsite so everyone here knows and how much do you get paid to badmouth other sites that offer cures for free.

» As for you being on here…Im not going to “feed the
» troll”. You aren’t worth my time. I WISH that you were right however. How
» wonderful it would be to simply not shampoo at all and have all my hair
» grow back. If only it were so, but its not. Finasteride alone disproves
» it. Minoxidil disproves it. Avodart disproves it. Fluridil (recent studies
» in female alopecia show success) disproves it. Sprionolactone creams and
» internal pills disprove it. Flutamide disproves it. Ketoconazole creams
» and shmpoos disprove it.
»
»
» I really wonder what kind of wierdo you must be to promulgate this
» nonsense though.
ben…You just can’t see the problem that’s right in front of you…

Shampoo use is the reason these future Kojaks are using the medications now.
Had they never used shampoo when they were younger they would still have a full head of hair and Nogaine(a.k.a. Rogaine), Finasteride and all the other multi-billion dollar scam products would be non-existent.

Plus, what happens when all these Telly Savalas stunt doubles stop using their meds?
Answer: Anything they gained (if it worked at all) will be lost in a very short period of time.
In Other Words…they have a life sentence of medications to use or else.

Stop using shampoo and the hair will return and just continue to grow.

Diamond

» » As for you being on here…Im not going to “feed the
» » troll”. You aren’t worth my time. I WISH that you were right however.
» How
» » wonderful it would be to simply not shampoo at all and have all my hair
» » grow back. If only it were so, but its not. Finasteride alone disproves
» » it. Minoxidil disproves it. Avodart disproves it. Fluridil (recent
» studies
» » in female alopecia show success) disproves it. Sprionolactone creams
» and
» » internal pills disprove it. Flutamide disproves it. Ketoconazole creams
» » and shmpoos disprove it.
» »
» »
» » I really wonder what kind of wierdo you must be to promulgate this
» » nonsense though.
» ben…You just can’t see the problem that’s right in front of you…
»
» Shampoo use is the reason these future Kojaks are using the medications
» now.
» Had they never used shampoo when they were younger they would still have a
» full head of hair and Nogaine(a.k.a. Rogaine), Finasteride and all the
» other multi-billion dollar scam products would be non-existent.
»
» Plus, what happens when all these Telly Savalas stunt doubles stop using
» their meds?
» Answer: Anything they gained (if it worked at all) will be lost in a very
» short period of time.
» In Other Words…they have a life sentence of medications to use or else.
»
» Stop using shampoo and the hair will return and just continue to grow.
»
» Diamond

Diamond,

Great post. I tend to agree with all that you said but let’s face it, we need our leader Lawrence to shut these two paid hitmen Jtelecom and Benji up by showing his regrowth photos in July as he promised. Once he does than they will have nothing further to say. Right now they probably feel they have the upper hand because Lawrence has been mysteriously quiet but what these two ass clowns don’t know is Lawrence is a private person and as he said many many times, he does not want the Paparazzi following him around Chicago taking photos of his head hoping to see some type of wig.

When Lawrence shows his NW1 photos and they see his scalp on The Oprah Winfrey show, you will never hear from these two again. I am 100% confident that what Lawrence is saying about shampoo is true. Just look at his photos for Pete’s sake!! A bowling ball to a NW7 is pretty impressive as Hitler or someone else said. I am convinced too.

Please, no offensive comments, attack posts or rude comments, try to tone it down please.

If youre going to go with no shampoo…I suggest you at least try fluridil (eucapil), an androgen receptor blocker designed to degrade in water. They literally want you to not shampoo when you use this topical, but use dry shampoos and combs instead as much as possible.

There are two new studies that mightily support fluridil done by third parties.

Here is a hirsutism study done with fluridil, http://www.med.muni.cz/biomedjournal/pdf/2006/01/49_58.pdf. There is a pic of a woman with a mustache in the study, and you can see where fluridil diminished it to nothing.

Here is a alopecia study with fluridil, http://www.med.muni.cz/biomedjournal/pdf/2006/01/35_48.pdf
The average woman in the study had over a 10 percent increase in average hair diameter, and a couple of the woman had around a 20 percent increase in average hair diameter.

This topical simply blocks androgen receptors. 93% of it is alcohol (to get it though the skin). Its encapsulated in some grapeseed oil to keep it from spoiling. They (Eucapil’s makers) literally dont want you to even wet your hair on it if you can help it, because fluridil is designed to degrade in water (hence the no-side effects).

For folks on the “no shampoo” bandwagon, this would be the topical to use thats not greasy. You might also seriously consider taking some green tea extract to decrease tgf-beta signalling or perhaps curcumin extract for same.

Important:
As with any anti-androgen, there would be a shed at around the one -two month mark before hair started to re-thicken. Washing the hair often would dillute the fluridil, so there would be a period there where your hair would be beholden to DHT until the next application (on a completely dry scalp) could take effect, and some of the receptor sites would be filled with DHT by that time----lowering fluridil’s effectiveness.

As you all know, I dont agree that shampooing is the reason people lose hair, but I also dont believe that people have to shampoo to keep their hair. Water immersion is sufficient to be honest to pretty much clean the head in my opinion, but shampooing is just easier. Combing hair underwater would also probably clean it pretty damn well if one used a fine tooth comb. I have no experience with “dry” shampoos, but they exist and eucapil (fluridil’s) makers advise them for use with their invention.

Dave posted a post with that title in the subject line. Thus he has proved he really is a David Lee Roth fan. I remember that song, and remember thinking that it was pretty good, but the moment for Roth had passed evidently and his album didn’t sell that well. That was a pretty good song however, and even I liked it.

I cant’ believe Eddie Van Halen got hooked on meth. He looks like dog-shiitt now. He looks about 80 years old. The pics of him before he went to rehab, at about 125 lbs with rotting brown teeth and all those wrinkles broke my heart. I used to love classic Van Halen when I was a kid, and they ranked up there with Led Zep, Boston, the Stones, Journey, Kiss, and the Beatles for my “ear” time. Those were the days. I, obviously, hate modern music.

By the way…I post as “Michael Barry” over at the website that dare not speak its name.

I dont look to be posting for all that much longer to be honest though. Im waiting on ICX’s results, and that is what interests me. I believe that nothing else is really going to be a relief in regards to male pattern baldness other than ICX, and everything else (receptor blockers, alpha five reductase inhibitors, hypertrichotics like peptides and potassium channel openers and protaglandin analogues) are just things that keep nature from taking its course. Cloning is what will multiply your truly androgen-resistant hair so you can put it all over your head. You can either shampoo that new hair, or just water wash it…it ain’t gonna come out.

» Dave posted a post with that title in the subject line. Thus he has proved
» he really is a David Lee Roth fan.
That is correct benji. That should have been obvious.
Would I call myself Diamond Dave if I wasn’t a DLR fan?

I remember that song, and remember
» thinking that it was pretty good, but the moment for Roth had passed
» evidently and his album didn’t sell that well. That was a pretty good song
» however, and even I liked it.
I think David Lee Roth was the best ever front man.

» I cant’ believe Eddie Van Halen got hooked on meth. He looks like
» dog-shiitt now. He looks about 80 years old. The pics of him before he
» went to rehab, at about 125 lbs with rotting brown teeth and all those
» wrinkles broke my heart.
This is sadly very true.

I used to love classic Van Halen when I was a
» kid, and they ranked up there with Led Zep, Boston, the Stones, Journey,
» Kiss, and the Beatles for my “ear” time. Those were the days. I,
» obviously, hate modern music.
Classic Van Halen is my all time favorite band.
I can’t stand Sammy Hagar or any Van Halen with him in it.

Diamond

» Classic Van Halen is my all time favorite band.
» I can’t stand Sammy Hagar or any Van Halen with him in it.
»
»
» Diamond

I agree Double D. I rank David Lee Roth up there with Robert Plant and Jim Morrison as the best front men. Eddie, I loved that unique guitar sound that everyone copied shortly after. To me though, what made Van Halen unique was Michael Anthony’s backup singing. Just listen to the backup vocals and try to imagine some of these songs without Michael Anthony. As far as losing hair, Michael was losing his hair in the early 80’s when they first became famous as I have some of those Albums. Sure it was a little longer but for the most part he was just like any other typical guy that didn’t look good with long hair because he was thinning in the temple areas. Now Eddie and David Lee Roth had everything including the long hair. I couldn’t imagine how many babes these guys shagged in their prime. It had to be in the thousands.

My brother was able to see Van Halen in concert in 1982 and he said it was the best concert he’s ever been too. Another funny thing is I was at a yard sale last week and picked up Fair Warning and Diver Down. Fair Warning has some great songs but as an album is way underrated compared to the others. As far as Sammy goes, yes, forget him. 5150 was ok but other than that I don’t consider him Van Halen. It’s kind of like Widowspeak pretending he’s Elvis and we are all supposed to believe him. I don’t think so.:smiley:

Yeah Kramer…I don’t know wud’s up with ElvisPeak…

I saw some of his posts here a week or 2 ago but now he’s disappeared.
His last post was about how he is regrowing hair faster than anyone else in the world. I want to see his next regrowth pics that he says he will continue posting every 6 months. I think his next ones are due out soon.

Double D

» Yeah Kramer…I don’t know wud’s up with ElvisPeak…
»
» I saw some of his posts here a week or 2 ago but now he’s disappeared.
» His last post was about how he is regrowing hair faster than anyone
» else in the world. I want to see his next regrowth pics that he says he
» will continue posting every 6 months. I think his next ones are due out
» soon.
»
» Double D

Well Diamond Dave, I’ll tell you what’s up with Widowspeak. He does this all the time. Whenever he senses the heat is on he decides to suddenly disappear for months at a time. Oh, I am sure he’s at GIB all the time now because there’s nobody left to call him out on his lies other than Dirty Hairy, Oscar and possibly Nizzy depending on if he is drinking too much rice wine on the weekends.

He always talks a big game but can never produce. I mean look at that wimpy weak fist he made at that wrestler. I don’t care if the guy is into karate. It’s pretty easy to act tough when he’s fighting 2nd graders. Trust me Widows’ next photos will be when Lawrence shows his photos. Widows will alway try to disrupt Lawrence’s parade by showing blurry out of focus photos of his bald head and claim he’s the only one getting regrowth and everyone else is bald. He never changes.

P.S. Kramer, glad to see you back here. I doubt Widows will come on anymore knowing your back as we all know he’s afraid of you. We know what you went thru the past two months and hope all those personal issues are now behind you. Welcome back.

Kramer wrote:

"we need our leader Lawrence to shut these two paid hitmen Jtelecom and Benji up by showing his regrowth photos in July as he promised"

JTelecom and myself are not “paid hitmen” you moron. We both disagree that shampoo is the cause of male baldness, which has been depicted in Art for thousands of years.

I too, am very interested in seeing Lawrence Custinger’s photos, which IVE NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE. Where the phuck are they? Post them here, I’d like to see clear pics of some NW7 who regrew all his hair. You can cut and paste them on this forum and show us all.

» JTelecom and myself are not “paid hitmen” you moron. We both disagree
» that shampoo is the cause of male baldness, which has been depicted in Art
» for thousands of years.
MPB has been depicted in art for thousands of years? That’s some really old art benji. Can you provide links to the art that is “thousands of years old”?

Hair loss was not nearly as prevelant about 40-50 years ago as it is nowadays.
Shampoo was not promoted like crazy or used nearly as much back then.
I know if I watch the older tv shows from back in the 30’s, 40’s or 50’s hair loss much less prevelant.

Watch film clips from the Nazi concentration camps and you’ll have a hard time finding MPB there (or any hair loss). NO SHAMPOO WAS AVAILABLE.

Keep using shampoo and the hair transplant clinics and all the big pharma companies will continue to laugh all the way to the bank.

Diamond Dave