Severe Baldness & Hair Transplant Disaster Fixed using beard and BHT

SoFar thanks for the offer and your civliity.

Topcat,

The majority of our patients would be willing to correspond with and more than likely meet:-) There are no spokespersons for Dr. Umar or Dermhair Clinic and are not compensated in any way when patients do meet them or ask them questions. They are proud of our work and are willing to share their experiences with new patients.

As I have stated in my post I have found the clinic that is right for me and this is just to help educate other prospective patients. Thank you for posting your response.

I Personally feel if this soul would of went to court with the right attorney’s he would of made huge money. The malice is stratospheric for this poor soul who was a victim in this slimy industry. People on this blog look at the recovery but one asks what animal or animals would commit such a crime,
and thats looking from it from a lawyers perspective.

» I Personally feel if this soul would of went to court with the right
» attorney’s he would of made huge money. --------------Try suing a doctor. First off you must get another doctor who will stand up for you in court. Doctors stick together- It is an oath that they swear to each other. They will talk about one another behind their backs but come court day you are alone. Also juries are not sympathetic to Hair transplant clients. They state you were not happy being bald and signed the legal disclaimer and therefore the doctor is off the hook. My Doctor does not require this disclaimer. Read it carefully and bring an attorney the day of your surgery. It will state something like" This procedure is a practice of modern surgery- NO GUARANTEES! " The doctor will do his best with his staff but cant’ warrant good growth. This little document is vital and should not be taken lightly. I saw 3 attorneys and they all stated the above along with- Prove what doctor put what scar where. I had 5 doctors. This is why this field has such a poor reputation. I hope this post helps any person who is considering a lawsuit. It is almost impossible. Lets be happy that myself and SOME other clients can be repaired or at least partially repaired. Be very careful in this field. It is very unethical. There are some good Doctors but many, many bad ones as well!

» » I Personally feel if this soul would of went to court with the right
» » attorney’s he would of made huge money. --------------Try suing a
» doctor. First off you must get another doctor who will stand up for you in
» court. Doctors stick together- It is an oath that they swear to each
» other. They will talk about one another behind their backs but come court
» day you are alone. Also juries are not sympathetic to Hair transplant
» clients. They state you were not happy being bald and signed the legal
» disclaimer and therefore the doctor is off the hook. My Doctor does not
» require this disclaimer. Read it carefully and bring an attorney the day
» of your surgery. It will state something like" This procedure is a
» practice of modern surgery- NO GUARANTEES! " The doctor will do his best
» with his staff but cant’ warrant good growth. This little document is
» vital and should not be taken lightly. I saw 3 attorneys and they all
» stated the above along with- Prove what doctor put what scar where. I had
» 5 doctors. This is why this field has such a poor reputation. I hope this
» post helps any person who is considering a lawsuit. It is almost
» impossible. Lets be happy that myself and SOME other clients can be
» repaired or at least partially repaired. Be very careful in this field.
» It is very unethical. There are some good Doctors but many, many bad ones
» as well!

I remember seeing a post here where someone sued a UK hair transplant doctor successfully, can someone post the link?

Not sure about the UK. But in the states it is almost impossible. I know of 3 who tried and all failed. Only 1 person that I read about who sued Dr. Brandy was successful because the person tried to commit suicide. He was awarded $400,000 in cash. Brandy discontinued his hairlift procedure shortly after this case. Most likely because his malpractice insurance would not cover him any longer.