SDS1977 - 6 Month Update

Hey Guys, I’ve reached the 6 month mark for my FUE procedure and things are still thickening up. I think I should be around the 50% mark at this point and so far I’m very happy. Comments are welcome…

http://sds1977.blogspot.com

It’s only 6 months, I think you can expect a lot more hair in another 3 months.

I can’t imagine what it’s going to look like if I still have 50% more growth to go…

» Hey Guys, I’ve reached the 6 month mark for my FUE procedure and things
» are still thickening up. I think I should be around the 50% mark at this
» point and so far I’m very happy. Comments are welcome…
»
» http://sds1977.blogspot.com
Coming along nicely. You can really notice the difference in the temple angles since last month. It was round in the corners last month, whereas now you see the distinct squarer angle.
See ya next month, as long as you dont go for a dip with your back up camera.))

No more vacations scheduled anytime soon, so I think my old camera is safe for now. Funny how my old camera actually takes a much brighter picture, but it’s not as clear due to the low megapixels. Strange…

I’m at the point now where my friends who know what I’ve had done are starting to make comments about my appearance changing. Just the other night (on my 31st birthday) I got carded at a liquor store. The guy seemed shocked when he looked at my drivers license, told me I looked a LOT younger. That made me feel pretty good and I attribute some of that to my thickening hairline…

It is a very strange feeling to know that things are only going to get better from here on out.

our patience will eventually pay out at the end:-) your hairline starting to look a lot better. Good luck and I look forward to see your updates.

Thanks Burberry!! Your results are looking pretty awesome I have to say… I think you are a faster grower than I am…

» No more vacations scheduled anytime soon, so I think my old camera is safe
» for now. Funny how my old camera actually takes a much brighter picture,
» but it’s not as clear due to the low megapixels. Strange…
»
» I’m at the point now where my friends who know what I’ve had done are
» starting to make comments about my appearance changing. Just the other
» night (on my 31st birthday) I got carded at a liquor store. The guy seemed
» shocked when he looked at my drivers license, told me I looked a LOT
» younger. That made me feel pretty good and I attribute some of that to my
» thickening hairline…
»
» It is a very strange feeling to know that things are only going to get
» better from here on out.

It would be interesting to know whether cameras like the one here in Tokyo Narita airport passport control point, take your hairline in to consideration. Wonder if they are taking bone structures, hairlines etc into consideration then comparing to previous outdated passports on record or its just the officers eye that looks at the old and new looking to verify the person is who he says he is etc. Sorry a bit off topic, just came to my mind when reading about your license story. It would be a pain in the ass to be not allowed into a Country because of a new hairline. Better having the problem of it coming forward rather than receding though.