Scientists Use Lasers To Regrow Teeth From Stem Cells

Not sure if this has been posted here, but it’s definitely an interesting article.

Scientisis Use Lasers to Regrow Teeth From Stem Cells

this should show you there will never be a cure for baldness and it 2014 baldness should be a thing in the past
so yall might as well get use to being bald

I can still remember about an article, where P&G bought a patent which claimed that the treatment greos hair where no hair was before and that removes unwanted hairs.
Can you imagine what pg would lose if theres a treatment against unwanted hair when nobody buys the expensive mach3 blades?

And yet for some reason P&G has allowed multiple other methods of hair removal to hit the market. Everything from lasers to waxing to chemical dissolving.

And their expensive razor blades continue to sell anyway.

A company wants to keep selling razor blades, so they decide to squash a cure for hair loss. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
And yet for some reason P&G has allowed multiple other methods of hair removal to hit the market. Everything from lasers to waxing to chemical dissolving.

And their expensive razor blades continue to sell anyway.

A company wants to keep selling razor blades, so they decide to squash a cure for hair loss. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.[/quote]

I’m not defending P&G, but I don’t think the patent they purchased had anything to do with growing hair. I believe it was only for removing unwanted hair. The talk about growing hair was just wild speculation by some people.

Anyway, whenever a big cosmetics company like L’Oreal (or household chemicals company like P&G) gets involved in hair stuff, I think that’s a red flag that it’s all BS and done to generate hype and public relations. If they buy a patent and then sit on it, it’s patent trolling. There was never anything worthwhile there in the first place.

when we talk p&g you know there will be no cure dead ass board this what the hairloss community have to offer more useless info

@cal
I dont know what you’re talking about…but have you ever tried to lose beard hair by waxing? :clap:
either method (waxing, laser) isnt in competiution with shaving your beard with razor blades.

@lyric
I dont understand your English and the fact that you dont use punctuation marks doesnt make it easier

never could understand yours either lmao lol