Scar tissue in recipient area and HM?

Let’s say you’ve had two or three surgeries in the same recipient area, isn’t scar tissue then developed in the recipient area, and the success of future growth limited? Or is the scar tissue that does develop in the recipient area different from say a scar in the donor area such as from strip surgery? I know doctors always say that it’s hard to tell how suffessful a transplant would be in a strip scar, so is the “scarring” in the recipient area different? Also, if this scar tissue does develop and could be a problem, is there a specific time period that a patient should allow for healing before undergoing future treatments? It’s interesting to think about because if HM does come out and might need to be redone several times in the same area, then what happens if scar tissue does develop?

» Let’s say you’ve had two or three surgeries in the same recipient area,
» isn’t scar tissue then developed in the recipient area, and the success of
» future growth limited? Or is the scar tissue that does develop in the
» recipient area different from say a scar in the donor area such as from
» strip surgery? I know doctors always say that it’s hard to tell how
» suffessful a transplant would be in a strip scar, so is the “scarring” in
» the recipient area different? Also, if this scar tissue does develop and
» could be a problem, is there a specific time period that a patient should
» allow for healing before undergoing future treatments? It’s interesting to
» think about because if HM does come out and might need to be redone several
» times in the same area, then what happens if scar tissue does develop?

That depends on WHICH “HM” treatment/therapy/technique/procedure (will) exist out there and WHICH of them you choose resp. YOU need. E.g. with every kind of “Hair NEOGENESIS” (new hairs from scratch), scar tissue candidates will benefit from such procedures/techniques.

Check out this page:

Maybe here you can find some more answers.

Excerpt:
[…] “… plus they may damage your ability to benefit from other treatments and medical advancements of the future”

» Check out this page:
» http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com/
» Maybe here you can find some more answers.
»
» Excerpt:
» […] “… plus they may damage your ability to benefit from other
» treatments and medical advancements of the future”

And Bosley is partnered with Aderans??? We sure have a winner! lol

so if u have had an HT done you may not be a good candidate for HM?

I doubt that having previous HTs would be any kind of deal-breaker for Aderans HM.

It might decrease the ultimate density possibilities a bit compared to a virgin scalp, but it’s probably nothing to ruin your chances at getting a decent thick looking result. I suspect the HT scarring would need to be pretty abnormally bad all over the recipient area for that.