RU58841 for sale

Hey guys,

I regularly buy drugs off www.elitenetpharmacy.com and noticed that they are considering manufacturing RU58841 if enough support for the product is shown.

I for one am very excited about the prospect of RU58841 and just thought I would let you guys know :slight_smile:

» Hey guys,
»
» I regularly buy drugs off www.elitenetpharmacy.com and noticed that they
» are considering manufacturing RU58841 if enough support for the product is
» shown.
»
» I for one am very excited about the prospect of RU58841 and just thought I
» would let you guys know :slight_smile:

I don’t see anyting on considering the adoption of the drug. do you have a link? how do i show support for this?

» Hey guys,
»
» shown.
»

they are not manufacturing RU…they are simply buying from the manufacturer and doubling the prices to make a profit on the back of balding people.

$290 for 5 grams is crazy, this will last a month or two.

there is a thread on this on the regro. site

Are many people having success with RU58841…it seems to be bit troublesome regarding its stability.

The stability is kind of a catch-all explanation, but I don’t think it covers it.

The stuff has not been giving ANYONE the same results after a while as it does initially. Some guys get it to work for 6 months, others get it to work for two years, but the bottom line is always the same: Sooner or later there’s a big irreversible reduction in efficacy within a couple years or less.

Bad batches, testing, Faith-Eagle, color, smell, storage . . . I smell bullsh*t. If the stuff was truly capable of maintaining the initial burst of regrowth/loss stoppage, then there should be at least a few success stories making it through the gauntlet of stability problems. But I can’t think of a single one.

I think it’s much more logical to conclude that the stuff’s effect is short-lived for some other reason. The drug does its job very well, but I guess the job isn’t enough to keep MPB at bay for very long. I think it’s probably some biological issue about MPB and androgen suppression that we don’t yet understand.

Finasteride already seems to fail or loss some efficacy within several years for a lot of guys. Prostate cancer patients being treated with androgen suppression sometimes find that the cancer adapts to “beat the system” after several years too. It would make sense that depriving the follicles their androgen stimulation with RU58841 is not a long term solution either. Once the follicles get “primed” to androgens, they seem to find a way to get the androgen stimulation sooner or later. They won’t take no for an answer. If the androgens aren’t there, then they end up mutating to get stimulation from other hormones.

MPB wins yet again.

» The stability is kind of a catch-all explanation, but I don’t think it
» covers it.
»
agreed…that’s why I have been always advocating & using a COMBO to outsmart and beat the system - if not…MBP wins
i think that too many people relied on just RU alone, and we know that eventually the body will try to upregulate some things.

This is what the combo does:

1 reduce DHT > DUT

2 inhibit some % of AR > Fluridil

2 block the AR > RU & Flutamide

And RU has also some androgenic side effects…it is not the holy grail in terms of drug for hairloss.

But i must say that faith eagle is a reliable company and that the batches i got so far did work well. they did delay the batches by a month each time but the powder came fine eventually.

» Finasteride already seems to fail or loss some efficacy within several
» years for a lot of guys. Prostate cancer patients being treated with
» androgen suppression sometimes find that the cancer adapts to “beat the
» system” after several years too. It would make sense that depriving the
» follicles their androgen stimulation with RU58841 is not a long term
» solution either. Once the follicles get “primed” to androgens, they seem
» to find a way to get the androgen stimulation sooner or later. They won’t
» take no for an answer. If the androgens aren’t there, then they end up
» mutating to get stimulation from other hormones.

Okay, then that suggests the following obvious question: why is it that castration appears to work for MPB for an indefinitely long period of time? Hamilton observed its effects in patients who had been castrated for as long as 20-30 years, and it was still effective after all that time! :stuck_out_tongue:

RU isnt new, it was one of the most discussed topics on the web a few years ago, it didn’t work back then, there is no reason it will work now

Okay, then that suggests the following obvious question: why is it that castration appears to work for MPB for an indefinitely long period of time? Hamilton observed its effects in patients who had been castrated for as long as 20-30 years, and it was still effective after all that time!

Yeah, I know about that study.

I don’t have an answer either.

But something is going on with RU. I personally just think it’s probably more than the stability issues.

And the complaints about steep drops in efficacy with internal DHT inhibitors have been going around for years. (The “patients are just finally falling back below baseline after XXX years” explanation is probably a factor, but I don’t think it covers the whole story.)

nah RU works ok…you sound like you never tried it. beating hairloss is not about reducing DHT…you need to address testosterone binding to the AR as well.
that’s why those castrated men never go bald. that’s why I Never go bald !(so far at 40)
…i can tell you that my 0.5 mg of oral DUT daily was not enough to stop my thinning…with all that 93% DHT reduction.
I added topical anti-androgens and WOW…i realized how effective it was to also block the AR from test. thinning was reversed and i even got a couple of new hair at the hairline.

Dusterino :
Wich antiandrogens did you add to your topical regimen ?
Thanks

» Hey guys,
»
» shown.
»

Greetings,

I was wondering even anyone knows about the sides of RU58441. It sounds promising but I`m weary of potential side effects. Had a bad reaction to Proscar. Anyhow, came across this Japanese site. Looks like a 30ml bottle goes for roughly $100. At their recommended .5ml use a day, that works out to a 2-month supply. Seems Reasonable.

http://hair2go.oc.to/ru58841_1.htm

At low dosage such as 20 - 100mg a day, you will not notice any sides. And it works great to maintain hair especially if you are a diffuse thinner, with enough healthy follicles. A lot more effecrive than DUT or any other drug.

If you use too much, like 400mg you might get erections issues but only very temporaly once you stop, a day or so due to RU very short serum half life.

Any ideas about whether this Japanese supplier is legit?

UnitedPharmacies didn’t have RU yesterday.

» Any ideas about whether this Japanese supplier is legit?
»
»
» UnitedPharmacies didn’t have RU yesterday.

the japanese supplier is legit, I did buy from them a few times before. Not sure if they will ship overseas though.
they sell the lotion made by " vitaminox" which is made and shipped out of estonia…and vitaminox buys the powder from faith eagle.

» » Any ideas about whether this Japanese supplier is legit?
» »
» »
» » UnitedPharmacies didn’t have RU yesterday.
»
» the japanese supplier is legit, I did buy from them a few times before.
» Not sure if they will ship overseas though.
» they sell the lotion made by " vitaminox" which is made and shipped out of
» estonia…and vitaminox buys the powder from faith eagle.

How did you guys were able to read in that japanese website…only the headers are in english! Also, I searched for the ru58841 and apparently it returned it w/o results…

i live in japan and i am fluent in the language.
just order form faith eagle directly - same stuff but cheaper and you have the fresh powder. RU in a lotion “might” not be very stable over along period. RU is more effective if you do fresh mixes everyday.

» At low dosage such as 20 - 100mg a day, you will not notice any sides. And
» it works great to maintain hair especially if you are a diffuse thinner,
» with enough healthy follicles. A lot more effecrive than DUT or any other
» drug.
»
» If you use too much, like 400mg you might get erections issues but only
» very temporaly once you stop, a day or so due to RU very short serum half
» life.

Thanks for the reply. Aside from maintaining hair was wondering how well RU58841 does for hair regrowth. Im probably at NW4 now and shave my head. Ive become adjusted to the shaven look but if theres a chance to get a decent amount back Im more than willing to give it a try.

BTW, I`m also living in Japan. Now in the Tokyo area.

RU is the best topical AA we have to work with. But it’s still not greater than an AA at its core, and AAs have limitations. You can chemically castrate a man and still never regrow very much lost hair. You would mostly just preserve & thicken what is there.

When it comes to regrowth, if what you want is not a realistic goal with Fin or Dut then you probably don’t have much chance of doing it with RU.

this won’t work for regrowth unless the loss is very recent - and even then…to a limited extent. As Cal pointed out…you won’t get your hair back even if you cut your balls today.