Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Replicel & Dr. Tsuji stem cell hair multiplication Update 2019

I second that question. Whats your source for this info?

The information that the human trials should start in March 2019 is an email from Dr. Tsuji (see below). The information about the possible 1-year timeline for approval comes from the new Japanese government policy on review and approval of biological and medical treatments (see link I posted above about the Sakigake policy and a lot of other information all over the web…)

So japan adopted a new policy for their medical approval process which takes roughly a year. Sounds good. Wish USFDA had adopted a similar process. But I think the reason why they dont is that there are a lot of drugs waiting to be tested coupled with politics and economics thrown in.

This time next year I better be smiling upon reading that japan has already approved multiplication and is ready to sell it to sufferers which will compel me to buy a round trip ticket to go there.

I wouldn’t say it always takes a year, I’d say that it can take as little as a year.

I see. Lets hope it does take as little as a year in this case.

I have written off Replicel a long time ago already. It’s ridiculous they are putting this off for so long because of some argument between Replicel and Shiseido. If they were serious about this product or if the trial results were impressive, they would have found a way to bring this to the market by now.

Facts!