Repair case by Dr. Baubac

The patient below had 2,559 FUE grafts to restore zones 1 and 2 with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic.

The object of the procedure was to completely restore the entire front half of his head and to reconstruct, rebuild and redesign his hairline.

This was a repair case, the patient had a previous failed procedure at another clinic with a very poor result.

Comparison

Before

Post op

After

I really wish doctors would stop calling cases such as these “repair” cases, you didn’t repair anything, you simply added more grafts.

This patient had scarring in the recipient area as well as pitting that had to be treated. The fact that you would refer to a case like this as “you simply added more grafts” illustrates a lack of understanding regarding the surgical aspect of a hair restoration procedure.

No, it means that I can discern the difference between a “repair” and a second procedure. Calling procedures like this a “repair” is like me calling my garbage man a “hero” for picking up the trash in sub-zero temperatures.

It’s admirable that my garbage man gets up at 4:00 AM to work in such bitterly cold temperatures, but it does not make him a hero, nor does that constitute a repair.

Thanks for playing.

This patient needed to have grafts removed via FUE as well as a repair procedure. You can speak about this case like you know exactly what was done, or like you saw him in person to inspect him, but the fact is you have not. I have met this patient in person before and after his procedure and this patient certainly qualifies as a repair case.

I am not sure what your overall point is, but thank you for your comments.