Repair Case - 2,559 FUE Grafts DR. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani)

Alvi Armani
Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Result

The patient below had 2,559 FUE grafts to restore zones 1 and 2 with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic.

The object of the procedure was to completely restore the entire front half of his head and to reconstruct, rebuild and redesign his hairline.

This was a repair case, the patient had a previous failed procedure at another clinic with a very poor result.

Comparison

Before Photos

Post op photos (Showing graft placement)

After Photos

I am glad Dr. B did not try to close his temples or lower the hairline like the typical Armani style, a slightly receding temple like this one is a good thing.

New before and after of this repair case by Dr. Baubac

Impressive repair on impacted tissue. This is great. I don’t understand why other known doctors can’t attain a similar result when repairing or working on a repair case.

This result blends well.

Repair cases can be tricky.

Exactly- and cause a lot of suffering. Doctors should only take cases they can do ethically without causing harm.

Does the doctor do a lot of repair cases?

Jbwj2016, I read through your repair thread and story. I agree whole heatedly with Fordhair, I would suggest You seek some sort of mental health treatment for your depression and get that headed in the right direction before committing to another hair transplant.

I hear you, already have an appointment with mental health professionals. Thank you for the response