Remember Alecbaldone?

Saw that too. Who knows…they may simply be trying to sell the company’s IP. You never know with this.

If you look at the close-up photos he’s posted, he has pretty advanced hair loss with what looks like severe temporal recession and miniaturization (but I think his hair is light blonde so it’s a bit hard to tell). Usually when a person has reached that stage, their hair isn’t visibly “falling out” everyday – they’re not getting lots of hair in the brush or falling out and clogging the shower drain. Most of the recession and miniaturization they’re ever going to experience has already happened. Even a very careful examination of the vellus hairs at the hairline isn’t going to tell you much. Either they’re turning back into terminal hairs in mass quantities or they’re not. And in his case, they weren’t.

So, how could he tell so quickly that his hair loss had stopped? I can understand the scalp feeling different, I can understand if he said it felt drier or more invigorated, but how was he able to say with such certainty, within a few weeks of starting indomethacin, that the MPB process had “stopped completely”?

Don’t get me wrong, I wish him success, and appreciate his trying, but his story just doesn’t make sense.

I understand what you guys are saying and I wondered the same thing, but the Indomethacin definitely works. I went from losing 20-30 hairs a day in my towel or shower to 0. im older and my hair loss ws slowed a lot before I started Indo, but now it halted. Im on it for 18 months now

dude alex is not trying to sell the company’s IP. if he showed up like 1 year ago and stated hyping ID i’d be suspicious, but this dude has been around forever. he was there back when i used to get in battles with Bryan Sheldon about fluridil/eucapil. and JTR used to spout all sorts of knowledge that everyone revered.

if anything he’s on that age cusp at which hair loss can actually stabilize and then sort of become a slow burn. or it was slower from the start, which is maybe more likely. it seems like if 2 guys are at the same level of baldness and one is 10 years younger, the younger dude will progress more rapidly through the whole sequence of NW levels. so he’ll be way balder than the oder dude 10 years later. that’s just what i’ve seen among my friends. i don’t know about the hair loss stabilization idea to be honest but i’d be happy to be wrong.

i think most likely the indo has done good for him. at least that’s what i want to be true