Reguarding Debris\' Post: How to Spend the Next Ten Years

Great Post! I completely agree with what he is saying. We are all here to find a way to get our hair back, but we must make the most of our lives in the mean time. His thread is definately worth reading.

Thanks Debris!

P.S. I didn’t post this under his thread because I didn’t want to interfere with the points he is trying to make.

» Great Post! I completely agree with what he is saying. We are all here to
» find a way to get our hair back, but we must make the most of our lives in
» the mean time. His thread is definately worth reading.
»
» Thanks Debris!
»
» P.S. I didn’t post this under his thread because I didn’t want to
» interfere with the points he is trying to make.

i have posted the same thing about 10 times. if you read the archives
guys bashed me for trying to lecture them on why hair is not as important as they say it is, they are much more comfortable crying and bitching and whining,

» Great Post! I completely agree with what he is saying. We are all here to
» find a way to get our hair back, but we must make the most of our lives in
» the mean time. His thread is definately worth reading.
»
» Thanks Debris!
»
» P.S. I didn’t post this under his thread because I didn’t want to
» interfere with the points he is trying to make.

Yes. It was very well written. The narrative of some kind of collective phsychological experience most of us have been through these years. As we grow older i guess we become wiser…!

Thanks for the effort debris!

Suit yourselves.

I read this section to hear & talk about HM, not psychological problems.

I have multiple motivations for getting decent hair back. Getting hotter women (and I did not say getting ANY women) is only one of the several things hair can help with.

» Suit yourselves.
»
»
»
» I read this section to hear & talk about HM, not psychological problems.
»
» I have multiple motivations for getting decent hair back. Getting hotter
» women (and I did not say getting ANY women) is only one of the several
» things hair can help with.

Most people that want their hair back is really to deal with some sort of psychological issue. Wanting their hair back just to get “hotter” women seems kind of cheesy.

» i have posted the same thing about 10 times. if you read the archives
» guys bashed me for trying to lecture them on why hair is not as important
» as they say it is, they are much more comfortable crying and bitching and
» whining,
Someone needs to give Hangin credit too. Somebody?

» » Great Post! I completely agree with what he is saying. We are all here
» to
» » find a way to get our hair back, but we must make the most of our lives
» in
» » the mean time. His thread is definately worth reading.
» »
» » Thanks Debris!
» »
» » P.S. I didn’t post this under his thread because I didn’t want to
» » interfere with the points he is trying to make.
»
»
» i have posted the same thing about 10 times. if you read the archives
» guys bashed me for trying to lecture them on why hair is not as important
» as they say it is, they are much more comfortable crying and bitching and
» whining,

umm, you know why noone gives you credit. coz of the way you tell people…

Most people that want their hair back is really to deal with some sort of psychological issue. Wanting their hair back just to get “hotter” women seems kind of cheesy.

Umm . . . if that’s your opinion, then why seek MPB treatment or come to this website at all?

Some of us just want to look our own godddamn age, and not a decade older. Some of us just want to look they way we used to, or realize that we could. That can have real effects on social and career issues. (Hey, I’m not saying that it should make a difference in these kinds of things. I’m just facing reality that it does.)

And if wanting to look better for hotter women is a sign of a mental issue, then you’d better make room at the asylum for most of the male population of the earth.

Ha ha ha ha. Great response. +1

» Most people that want their hair back is really to deal
» with some sort of psychological issue. Wanting their hair back just to get
» “hotter” women seems kind of cheesy

»
» Umm . . . if that’s your opinion, then why seek MPB treatment or come to
» this website at all?
»
»
»
» Some of us just want to look our own godddamn age, and not a decade older.
» Some of us just want to look they way we used to, or realize that we
» could. That can have real effects on social and career issues. (Hey, I’m
» not saying that it should make a difference in these kinds of
» things. I’m just facing reality that it does.)
»
»
» And if wanting to look better for hotter women is a sign of a mental
» issue, then you’d better make room at the asylum for most of the male
» population of the earth.

i think that wanting to get hair back is indeed a sign of a mental issue.

im no expert, but if it botheres you over a long time, while you cannot change it, i would say its a mental issue. i at least admit that i have some sort of bdd or something like this.

mostly , if people dont act reasonably, then they got mental issues. hoping for a cure for hair, which probably wont come out until 10-20 years, is not reasonably, i would say. i think it depends on if you suffer from and worry about the hair-situation, where you are in. if you really worry about your hair, then you got issues. if you are totally relaxed and read in here completley for fun, then you maybe didnt got issues. i dont know, i am no expert, but i would say so, like i said.

just my two cents.

Would you say this to a kid who’s losing his hair, visibly, during high school?

Would you tell him that it’s a “mental issue” for him to be genuinely bothered about it?

» » Most people that want their hair back is really to
» deal
» » with some sort of psychological issue. Wanting their hair back just to
» get
» » “hotter” women seems kind of cheesy

» »
» » Umm . . . if that’s your opinion, then why seek MPB treatment or come
» to
» » this website at all?
» »
» »
» »
» » Some of us just want to look our own godddamn age, and not a decade
» older.
» » Some of us just want to look they way we used to, or realize that we
» » could. That can have real effects on social and career issues. (Hey,
» I’m
» » not saying that it should make a difference in these kinds of
» » things. I’m just facing reality that it does.)
» »
» »
» » And if wanting to look better for hotter women is a sign of a mental
» » issue, then you’d better make room at the asylum for most of the male
» » population of the earth.
»
» i think that wanting to get hair back is indeed a sign of a mental issue.
»
»
» im no expert, but if it botheres you over a long time, while you cannot
» change it, i would say its a mental issue. i at least admit that i have
» some sort of bdd or something like this.
»
» mostly , if people dont act reasonably, then they got mental issues.
» hoping for a cure for hair, which probably wont come out until 10-20 years,
» is not reasonably, i would say. i think it depends on if you suffer from
» and worry about the hair-situation, where you are in. if you really worry
» about your hair, then you got issues. if you are totally relaxed and read
» in here completley for fun, then you maybe didnt got issues. i dont know, i
» am no expert, but i would say so, like i said.
»
» just my two cents.

Well arn’t you a bright spark today.

» Would you say this to a kid who’s losing his hair, visibly, during high
» school?
»
» Would you tell him that it’s a “mental issue” for him to be genuinely
» bothered about it?

ok, in high school when the kid is maybe dissed by the other kids, then its first no mental issue. but probably the kid will develope mental issues coz he is dissed.

and are you still in high school? i think not. so if you still worry that much about your hair, you probably got mental issues. could be coz you had this since high school…

you understand what i mean? i realized i was losing hair with 19 years. it was after high school (german “high school” system). but i got dissed by some guys, not directly, but indirectly. i got made fun of. i think it was coz i was self-councious. but i thought they did it coz of my hair. i think this is the reason i got mental issues now with my hair. if i hadnt some, i wouldnt be here. im thinking about doing a hair transplant and i think many if not most people who do such things do have mental issues. if you look at the look in their eyes of some people in the pre-op-hair-transplant pictures, they look very self-concious. this is coz of their hair and their mental state.

i’m actually hiding my thinning hair either with a cap or with a hair style which doesnt show it that much. no comb-over, but certainly i hide my hairloss.

i can’t say exactly and i probably get negative responses if i say that, but i think that many people on this forum got some mental issues. i dont know which or how tough, but i think so.

hairloss alone is no problem. it doesnt hurt you or make your body ill. but society sees it as something negative. so people suffer from it , who got it. its hard to tell if its society directly or mental issues people develope coz of society. the truth probably lies anywhere in between.

but one thing shows that people on this forum have mental issues mostly. its that there are happy bald people who dont care. there are some. you cant deny it. i dont say its the fault of the members of this forum. there are 100* as many people out there who got the same problems. so its normal to develope mental issues if you got hairloss. but it doesnt change the fact that you got them.

I admit i got mental issues with my hairloss. i dont deny it. problem is, i dont know how to solve it other than by a hair transplant. if i would work hard on it, i could maybe change it in 10 years. but thats a long long time and a hair transplant is a faster and better solution.

We’d all like to be happy and issue-free. And we’ve all got some things in life that help cause “issues.” Like going bald.

But going bald at a young age is NOT normal. It’s NOT normal to be 18 or 23 and seeing your temples bare & your crown showing pink. IT IS NORMAL to have a mental issue about that.

And just like ANY chronic mental issue, it doesn’t go away just because you get older and gradually it becomes more normal to be in that condition. That’s not how our emotional development works.

Eventually we all get older. Having bad hearing, bad vision, bad motor control, incontinent, and confined to a wheelchair even becomes “normal” if you wait long enough.

. . . But we don’t tell a 20yo kid in that condition that he shoudln’t be letting it bother him.

My main point was, that the 20yo kid, should realize that having hair is not his ultimate goal, he should ask himself why does he want to have hair, identify the true goals, and then use the techniques to reach these goals. That can mean growing the hair back, or doing dozens of other things that lead to the goals as well, or even better, working on all the paths to the goals together.

…i think it was the right decision to use it. but there isnt a perfect solution at the present.:expressionless:

that is why debris suggests other things to solve the mental issues. good that you agree that you got some. i know, they are still related to hairloss and if you could solve the hairloss problem, then they would go away. problem is you just cant. this is where debris wants to help. if you could at least make the mental issues a bit better, your life quality would improve.

i think improving mental issues is the way to go in the meantime, while we wait for a cure.

its not only about mental health. what im saying is that you can have all the money all the girls and all the fame and respect, regardless of hair.

also, you can become better in solving difficult situations, which may be useful to get your hair back.

its a win win scenario.

Some really good comments on this topic. I was spared until my mid to late thirties where my hair loss started to become obvious. I could not imagine what it would have been like to be thinning in high school. This whole baldness thing is such a big bitch.