Regarding the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree

Apologies Doctor.
I thought that since in yr email (as per moopookoo’s post), it was allegedly mentioned by you that you were born in 1969, i too thought you said 1978 in the video.
How come that post is by moopookoo when in the “other” place, the post is by arashi?

Nice work,Who said nigam cant shoot good photos:)

What was the reason behind posting DKs Black&White picture when you took so many super high quality ones???

Can you post unedited / whole face picture of DK(send originals as they come out of camera, no need to add description/dates, we can work the out).

In fact send us all DKs photos UNEDITED, also his January birds eye view/crown

Thank you dr for the good pictures. I totally understand you are busy man trying to do us a favor in finding a cure. And here some of us instead of asking in a nice way for better pictures they start with name callings. Please have you are pictures taken in a good quality from now. Your work is much appreciated. I’m excited to see you India

Dear ,mm12,
One more allegation of arashi is proved wrong.
Again, not fully arashi’s fault, as pic, without full face can raise doubt.
And i cannot post every patients photo of the face, unless the patient allows me.
QUOTE ARASHI :Dr Nigam switches patients in before-after photo’s several times. Most of the times he cuts out details that are too obvious and would reveal the difference immediately. I think this is the best example:

sitelink: http://drnigams.net/images/GL/10-8-2013/Large/1.jpg

quote arashi: You will see that the guy to the left has a huge bump on his forehead, the guy to the right doesn’t. What Nigam usually does is cut out the difference like he did here when he presented the photo:

HUMP IS NOW COVERED WITH NEW HAIR…HENCE NOT SEEN…

As per arashi,the person in the pics shown above were two different persons…have a look at the full face pic…and decide yourself…

this pic was sent by the patient.
http://drnigams.net/images/GL/8-11/Large/1.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/GL/8-11/Large/3.JPG

http://drnigams.net/images/GL/8-11/Large/4.JPG

http://drnigams.net/images/GL/8-11/Large/6.JPG

Lol arashi must feel like an idiot. Too much cockiness. Clearly the same person bump it still there in the same spot
Dr have you started the procedure today?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
Dr have you started the procedure today?[/quote]

I agree. We need mr Joshi’s pics now!

This is the only hair researcher who’s putting up before-after pictures and taking all kinds of criticism & abuse for it. Any con artist would have been long gone by now.

Does anyone still believe Nigam is not for real?

I don’t think he has any effective treatment for hair loss yet. His results are hit or miss and often ho hum. But I don’t doubt he’s genuine in his search for a treatment/cure.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
Does anyone still believe Nigam is not for real?[/quote]

Absolutely.

I have never seen a doctor conduct himself this unprofessionally before. From blatant hosting of edited pictures (see walrus’s archive of Nigam’s image index) to unequivocal denial of a working relationship by Nigam’s purported collaborators, I imagine Nigam could marginalize any of his falsehoods for some.

I sincerely hope you all wise up before opening your wallets.

thanks for posting Dr.

You have not proved anything wrong at all. You are still posting non-evidence and saying “see! he’s wrong I am right.”

CLEARLY, those are the heads of 2 different people. Their swirl pattern are different. Their skin tone is different. The face is different.

You tried to pass two people who you thought had similar features but if anyone takes a close look, they can tell its not the same person.

When it is the same person, that is very easy to tell. But when you post pictures of two people and it isn’t the same, then people can tell its not the same.

Go away.

Please don’t post again take your own advice and go away.
A number if people have already come to the agreement it’s the same person both in here and btt.
We do however need more concrete proof and it to be replicated

Are you serious? There are two more jokers pretending to be knowledgeable.
Flynn actually I’m really sorry for posters like you that are so dumb that can’t see the good pictures And for this other guy any idiot can tell that these are the same guys in the pictures. The pictures are absolutely fine and good evidence of regrowth. They’re definitely from the same guy. I’m not sure if it’s the same guy with ten different account with the same motif to defame dr Nigam. Hairsite has been always good. He has never allowed anyone falsely advertise. Now you sit there and trying to tell us that Dr Nigam is on this site becaus hairsite is getting paid. You guys completely lost it. Dr Nigam a good and humble dr this is the reason he’s still on this site. The reason probably other researchers don’t come on this site is because of being attacked by stupid posters like you. Thanks Dr Nigam for the good pictures. I highly appreciate your effort.

Hairlossjay, Nozyn,

Yes, I started Joshi’s procedure yesterday. Today he took a break, he will come tomorrow for the second day procedure. Today I worked on hairline on Teamplayer, the forum member. below is the link of his thread.
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=124058&page=0&category=17&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p124119

He will be at Mumbai till 22nd Nov. Have to put 1200 more grafts on his hairline tomorrow and around 1500 more at his anterior vertex and another 750 each on the sides.
I have already shown few patients of doubling and HM to him.
In coming days, i hope he shares some experience with you all,regards healing,pain,scarless ht,doubling,lab,hm patients …

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Hairlossjay[/postedby]
Lol arashi must feel like an idiot. Too much cockiness. Clearly the same person bump it still there in the same spot
Dr have you started the procedure today?[/quote]