Regarding the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree

There has been a lot of confusion about this issue here. The MBBS degree is awarded to graduates of medical schools that follow the British academic tradition. Dr. Nigam holds this degree and is a licensed physician in the Indian state of Maharashtra.

It is the equivalent of the United States and Continental European “Medical Doctor” (MD) degree, and when MBBS graduates receive their medical licenses, they are called “Doctor”.

In countries like India, to receive the “MD” degree – which is a true academic doctorate, like a Ph.D, and actually a more advanced degree than the US “MD” degree – a candidate must complete research and a written thesis. This is NOT required for students in US “MD” programs.

According to Wikipedia, the MBBS degree is currently awarded in various forms in institutions in Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, China, Egypt, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Libya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Note that some of the above countries, such as Australia, Mexico, etc., are starting to grant the “MD” degree as their principal medical degree, following the US practice. (I don’t even know why Mexico was on that list in the first place – Mexico was never under British rule and I’ve never heard of a Mexican MBBS).

Anyway, this Wikipedia article explains it well:

Who cares? The whole degree debate is besides the point. Nigam photoshopped results and lied countless times; that’s the end of the story.

Mr. Z is right, his degree doesnt mean anything, he lost a trust. Even in last time he lied, im not even talking about photoshoped, he told that time range before-after is 7 months, but if you check properties of both files, you will see time when they were done. True range is 2 months. Do you want to be tricked once more? He cant do anything well, just fakes and promises. So what a doctor he is, if he is such bad? I think mr.Nigam’s education degree - Grand Master Of Lies And Fakes.

I don’t see anything wrong with pictures. In your eyes they’re photoshopped because you like to defame dr Nigam. Sometimes the pictures have low quality but it’s not Dr Nigam’s fault. He can’t have pictures of hair counts all the time. Even those pictures were questioned by stupid members.

>>>I don’t see anything wrong with pictures.
rly? so you need visit an eye-doctor and offer more powerfull glasses?.
look how poor nigam’s cam turned an indian to caucasian. Magic man… just magic… How much nigam pays you?
Also dont want comment 7-2 monts fail? is here nigam’s cam guilty too? why you escape to answer on this question?

'Sooo… about the whole “is he a doctor or not” debate… He mailed me a copy of his certificate. It’s dated 5 aug 1997 and it says he graduated in 1992 (he told me that too, that he graduated in 1992). Not sure yet why the document is dated 5 year after his graduation, that at least seems quite odd and means it’s not the original certificfation. I will ask him that.

Anyway, I asked him about that database: http://mciindia.org/InformationDesk/...lRegister.aspx

If you enter “Nigam Vivek” you’ll get 4 hits. He says he’s number 2 and 3, registrations in 2 different states.

So, the thing is: for number 3 it shows a qualification year 1983. I mailed him that I thought he graduated in 1983. He then replied that that was impossible, cause he was born in 1969. I then responded that it says 1983 in the database. He then replied: “so 1983 is not correct,as mentioned on the site,you can mail them” … WTF … mail them ??? And just have them change the information ? LOL.

Anyway, the other record in the database shows 1993 as qualification year, while his certificate shows 1992. He then responded that he graduated in 1992 but that it was passed out in 1993 …

I honestly don’t know what to think about this anymore …’

screen capture program

In this video(0:45) nigams said that he was born in Jan 1978.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
I don’t see anything wrong with pictures. In your eyes they’re photoshopped because you like to defame dr Nigam. Sometimes the pictures have low quality but it’s not Dr Nigam’s fault. He can’t have pictures of hair counts all the time. Even those pictures were questioned by stupid members.[/quote]

With all due respect, your situation has blinded you both visually and intellectually. Everything on his website is ultimately his responsibility. He is the individual with the license, he is the one advertising, he is the one performing surgeries and finally, it’s his business. Passing it off on a so-called web developer is a lie, plain and simple.

Ask yourself this, if he were operating in the US or Europe, how do you think the overseeing authorities would respond to his results photos and his claims made on these forums? If your answer to that is anything other than ‘revoking/suspending his license and initiating a full blown investigation’, then you’re not being honest with yourself.

I’m sorry it’s come down to this, as i initially had hopes for Nigam as well. But, he’s methodically demolished those hopes with his actions on these and other forums. On the bright side of things, the doubling theory (which by-the-way, is not Nigam’s invention) is now being investigated and/or has the interest of other more legitimate clinicians and HT doctors. So, you may get what you want someday. Hang in there…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Archibald[/postedby]
>>>I don’t see anything wrong with pictures.
rly? so you need visit an eye-doctor and offer more powerfull glasses?.
look how poor nigam’s cam turned an indian to caucasian. Magic man… just magic… How much nigam pays you?
Also dont want comment 7-2 monts fail? is here nigam’s cam guilty too? why you escape to answer on this question?
[/quote]

Really think its you that needs an eye doctor instead of insulting other people when this is clearly not a Caucasian and is the same person

The forehead shape suggests its the same person… although he is sporting a comb over.

Exactly it’s the same person not a “Caucasian” stunt double lol

ok guys, seems you are not in health mind. you still wish belive fairy tales in santa and sandman etc… still nobody commented “7-2 months” and i undestand you, just you havent answer and you dont want to think about it, you prefer lie to yourselfs.

Even if it is the same person in this photo, there is indisputable evidence of Nigam photoshopping other results. That’s a fact. You can choose to ignore it or you can believe in your fantasy and get duped out of your savings. A fool and their money are soon departed.

Cant beleive BTT blacklisted my IP address, you get banned for speaking the truth …sometimes truth sucks I know.

I noticed HS deleted nigams HT photo where he recieved 60 000 grafts…

size & shape of the head relative to the shoulders is consistent in both pictures.

same person.

as for Nigam’s transplant, he stated himself that he suffered from hairloss and he had a transplant (or was it hair multiplication) procedure on himself some time ago.

I seriously doubt he received 60000 grafts. 60000 is about as much hair as a norwood 2 has on his entire head.

upload pictures online

HS, pls do not remove this photo,

nigam said 60 000 hairs so it must be true

he turned 300 hairs turned into 60 000,

not bad dude… obviously no P-shoped…

If you look at the pictures you’ll see that his temple points start at the exact same place and the recession shape is the same ie nw2-3 in both the before and after. Also if you look at the way his hair direction grows it is the same in the two pictures, the front of his hair growths towards the right.

One pic is with flash the other without hence the difference in skin tone

I found a video of the guy http://youtu.be/H19whebfAKY
Obviously there’s no doubting someof the stuff he done Is sketchy however it only seems to be the things he did early on

Looks like a wig lol

Please repeat the 7-2 months situation so I can have a look at it

wtf???

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]

In this video(0:45) nigams said that he was born in Jan 1978.
[/quote]