Recommended Clinics In UK?

Hello all, im a new member to this site. Can anyone recommend the better clinics in the UK for hair transplants? I was looking at HDC then realised the actually carry out the procedure in cyprus. Any advice, or experiences would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Jboy1

I have been on this site for years and i to am looking for a uk clinic that does good fue but every one says stay away from any uk clinic as they do a bad job. there is one in harley street called harley street hair clinic that performs fue only and no strip wich is a possitive sign and have some good before and after photos , any one know of them certainly not seen anything bad of them on intrnet.

» Hello all, im a new member to this site. Can anyone recommend the better
» clinics in the UK for hair transplants? I was looking at HDC then realised
» the actually carry out the procedure in cyprus. Any advice, or experiences
» would be much appreciated.
»
» Cheers
»
» Jboy1

Hello Jboy1, first of all thank you for the interest in the HDC clinic, about your question let me explain, the HDC clinic are based in Cyprus as you said very well and all the procedures are performed there including the international cases from Spain, Italy, Germany, Uk and some other countries from east Europe this way we at HDC will be more than happy to help you in all the necessary for the trip, booking the tickets, arrange accommodation collect you at and to the airport at your arrival and departure and in any other thing that eventually you may need.

For international patients we are happy to offer a special pack which includes the flights, accommodation and taxis for free.

For further details please feel free to contact me at any time,

Best regards,