Recommendation in ireland

Hi,

I had a FUT procedure 3.5 years ago carried out by Dr.Bisanga in Belgium. It was very successfull and I am now left with a really decent head of hair because of it(I had one other procedure carried out by the late Dr.David Saegar in Canada in 1998, a complete success and the man was a genius). Im happy enough with what I have but still have some recession that I would now like to do something about. I am thinking of FUE because I probably only need 500–600 grafts.

Its not a major procedure so I am thinking of staying in Ireland this time. Has anyone heard anything about Arte Novi Clinic in Dublin. Samuel Van Eeeden is one of the surgeons there. They are priced very well to compete with other European clinics and if they are decent Id ideally prefer not to have to travel(€1749 for all the work). I spoke to the doctor and he said that they will not have to shave the area which really suits aswell as this will mean less downtime(what is the normal downtime for FUE). He also said they use the ‘safe’ method which means less transection damage. I have never heard of this.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

» Hi,
»
» I had a FUT procedure 3.5 years ago carried out by Dr.Bisanga in Belgium.
» It was very successfull and I am now left with a really decent head of hair
» because of it(I had one other procedure carried out by the late Dr.David
» Saegar in Canada in 1998, a complete success and the man was a genius). Im
» happy enough with what I have but still have some recession that I would
» now like to do something about. I am thinking of FUE because I probably
» only need 500–600 grafts.
»
» Its not a major procedure so I am thinking of staying in Ireland this time.
» Has anyone heard anything about Arte Novi Clinic in Dublin. Samuel Van
» Eeeden is one of the surgeons there. They are priced very well to compete
» with other European clinics and if they are decent Id ideally prefer not to
» have to travel(€1749 for all the work). I spoke to the doctor and he said
» that they will not have to shave the area which really suits aswell as this
» will mean less downtime(what is the normal downtime for FUE). He also said
» they use the ‘safe’ method which means less transection damage. I have
» never heard of this.
»
» Can anyone help me out.
»
» Thanks

If you had good experience with dr.bisanga,dont take chances!!

Yeah I kind of agree but it really dosent bother me enough to spend too much on it anymore. If there is a decent guy here at home Id rather just use him(considering the amount of work involved)

I wouldn’t be doing something for the sake of convenience alone when it comes to hair. You will be stuck with the results for life.

Don’t take chances with your hair. Lord knows there are tons of incompetent doctors running around.

Your life will turn into absolute hell if they get their hands on you.

Do it right from the get-go. Don’t be playing Russian Roulette.