Recent Surgery with Dr. Woods

Hello all. I just had two and one half procedures with Dr. Woods in sydney. I am the guy who was screwed up by Dr Brandy and Nu-hart. I had 1350 grafts done- mostly beard hair but also some body hair for the front. I must say to all of the Dr. Woods critiques that he is the most dilligent and hard working transplant Doctor I have ever met. We worked until very late, which was fine with me knowing that he was doing the entire procedure from start to finish. No assembly line work at his clinic. He is very meticulous and knowing that the transection rates were very low I knew I was in good hands. I have made tremendous progress from my past surgeries and have had extremely good growth in all areas of my scarred scalp. I am still a work in progress but with each improvement that I see I know that I made the correct decision in going to him. Many doctors use mega-sessions and do not tell you about the transection rates. This is very misleading. There are all sorts of things that can go wrong in hair transplantation. Scarring, hair placed in wrong angles, poor growth, cobblestoning -etc. I have had none of these problems with him and I think it is because he is extremely cautious. He thinks through things several times before he acts. This is something I know most doctors do not do. I can only tell people that having been through the mill to be careful because this surgery is permanent. Whoever you go to, you will live with the results forever. In my case I have been vastly improved thanks to Dr. Woods. He is the only one whom I can truly recommend. Thanks and good luck to all.

You case sounds similar to mine. I would be interested is seeing some pictures of your work in progress. I have tried contacting Dr. Woods by way of e-mail on 3-4 occasions, but for some reason I never received a response. Best of luck in your quest for repair.

i can say about the same thing about dr.Umar.He is the best surgeon ever,i’m 2 weeks out of surgery and i can tell you that i fell great.

» You case sounds similar to mine. I would be interested is seeing some
» pictures of your work in progress. I have tried contacting Dr. Woods by way
» of e-mail on 3-4 occasions, but for some reason I never received a
» response. Best of luck in your quest for repair. ------------- My case was similar to yours topcat611. It has been a slow recovery but very steady and good improvements have been made. I believe that a video is due out soon from Dr Woods. Of course I just had the last surgeries last week so it will not show those final results. I would try calling the office directly and ask for wendy. She will guide you through the process. Good luck to you in your search. I know exactly what it is like having been through a hairlift. Amazing Brandy’ state of the art surgery is no more.