Reality of Strip Hair Transplants - MUST SEE!

» » And could someone please explain what happens to hairs within a strip
» that
» » are in resting-phase (tellogen?. Can the techs see the follicles minus
» any
» » hair - so they can be then dissected and used? Or are they invisible
» and
» » thrown away as collatoral damage?

Bart, your clinic and us have so far differing views on FUE, harvesting protocol, % harvesting, size of procedures; and for that matter on HT in general I really do not feel the need to answer, if you want to discuss them give me a call 0034 610691733. If miniaturisation is such an issue then perhaps they are not an HT candidate, but then everyone is…?

scar5, As for tellogen growth; I am not advocating one procedure above another here just trying to point out that both are different and under the right criteria both valid forms of HT with the right candidate and correct and unbiased education. For example your comment regarding loss of hair, the same could be remarked about a blind extraction technique called FUE. Whether or not it is nice to hear or considered to be taboo to say HT is not an exact science, you choose your doctor on what you see and read and hopefully make your judgement on the quality of their work and ethics but at the same time it is medicine and not a miracle, some loss has to be appreciated and obviously the best of the best endeavour to ensure the loss is minimal regardless of the technique.

»
» Bart, your clinic and us have so far differing views on FUE, harvesting
» protocol, % harvesting, size of procedures; and for that matter on HT in
» general I really do not feel the need to answer, if you want to discuss
» them give me a call 0034 610691733. If miniaturisation is such an issue
» then perhaps they are not an HT candidate, but then everyone is…?
»

I am sorry, but the question has nothing to do with different views. To be honoust, I did not expect an answer and that is exactly what the readers here got.

As for blind harvesting in FUE : In our protocol there is virtually no loss, even if the angle is off. Depth control is key in order not to destroy grafts. Depth control is very easy to manage, just in the same way that the slit technique uses depth control. What makes this so hard to understand ?

Why dont you go out and ask all those surgeons that attented the Madrid Eshrs last year. During live surgery, no smoke and mirrors, they saw exactly what we have been telling for all allong. As a matter of fact, I really wonder why MOST clinics have a closed door policy ? What do they hide ? We have had 2 patient representatives in our clinics over the last 2 weeks. One from Germany and 1 from Australia. They saw EVERYthing, tools, dr. during extraction, grafts … you name it.