Read this about ACELL & Stop creating more Threads!

Guys! For the love of anything that’s Holy…STOP Creating New Threads about ACELL and Read previous threads. They have all the information in them.

Now, I called ACELL last Friday and talked to a guy named Mike. We had a lengthy discussion about ACELL and its potential. Following are the important points:

1. Its an improvement of existing technology like the Oasis that’s being mentioned on this board earlier.

2. He also made a point about ACELL wounds healing better than other simliar product. He said that the competitor product created more of a fibrous scar whereas ACELL didn’t and the resulting skin had almost no visible scarring.

3. There are a few doctors who have already got ACELL and are about to experiment with it. One of them is in Toronto (also mentioned on another thread) and the other one is in California. The doctor in cali is also on this forum but I’m not sure if it’s ok for me to say his name so I won’t. He will be testing it on scars as well.

4. As mentioned on another thread the primary difference between the other similar product(s) is that ACELL has more enzymes (membranes, or something like that). Which essentialy means that it attracts more kinds of cells to wounds thus resulting in better healing.

5. He said that there is also potential of hair growth with dermabrasion+ACELL on top of the head but the abrasion may need to be somewhat deep as to reach existing follicles.

6. The most important point: At this point nobody knows how good it’s going to work on humans and what the potentials are. So please be patient and read the available information before creating useless speculative threads!

7. He said that because of superior wound healing potential of ACELL he is certain that very soon ACELL will make its way into cosmetic surgery and play a key role in removing/minimizing scars. However, the full potential needs to be explored by dermatologists and the like, again at this point its hard to say what this product can and cannot do.

8. About that finger guy, I confirmed from him and he didn’t lose his entire nail. Mike’s exact words were that “he lost 3/4 inch of his finger”. The guy lost about half of his finger nail, however, his finger print was restored and the skin on his finger doesn’t dry out like the rest of his hand. Please no more finger discussions!

9. He said ACELL is inherently safe because it has all pig genes etc taken out of it. The only cells left in it are the ones that body doesn’t reject, he gave the example of a fetus in a mother’s womb, like how it has different genetic material but the body doesn’t reject it.

When we can expect results about hair?

thanks…

» When we can expect results about hair?
»
» thanks…

tomorrow at 10:00AM

:smiley:

» » When we can expect results about hair?
» »
» » thanks…
»
» tomorrow at 10:00AM
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» :smiley:

Sea you 10.05AM:-P

» When we can expect results about hair?
»
» thanks…

Don’t know, I think we’ll hear more about this from HT doctors after they are done experimenting. If this stuff was available without prescription, then I’d be willing to give it shot at home. The problem is that most dermatologist don’t know about this stuff, and probably won’t write prescriptions for it either. Mike also agreed with my conern on that issue, so its just a waiting game now, we just need to wait for HT doctors & dermatologists to do their trials/experiments and let us know. Mike said that he has requested doctors to take photographic evidence of their experiments and share those with him, so he can put it on ACELL website.

» » When we can expect results about hair?
» »
» » thanks…
»
» Don’t know, I think we’ll hear more about this from HT doctors after they
» are done experimenting. If this stuff was available without prescription,
» then I’d be willing to give it shot at home. The problem is that most
» dermatologist don’t know about this stuff, and probably won’t write
» prescriptions for it either. Mike also agreed with my conern on that issue,
» so its just a waiting game now, we just need to wait for HT doctors &
» dermatologists to do their trials/experiments and let us know. Mike said
» that he has requested doctors to take photographic evidence of their
» experiments and share those with him, so he can put it on ACELL website.

Thanks goata!
What you think?two months and we know it?

…Greetings from Germany

I only need to know why there is no information about human trials and FDA approval on their site or anywhere on the web. Roughly how many people have been treated with Acell so far?

» Thanks goata!
» What you think?two months and we know it?
» …Greetings from Germany

I have no idea, it entirely depends on when they start the experiments/trials. Wound healing and hair growth after that shouldn’t take more than a month or two.

» I only need to know why there is no information about human trials and FDA
» approval on their site or anywhere on the web. Roughly how many people have
» been treated with Acell so far?

I forgot to ask this, someone should call ACELL and ask about trials. I think the reason for not requiring FDA trials is the one he mentioned i.e. that all the genetic material is removed from the cells and the resulting material is completely safe for human use. I think that’s why they have 501k clearance and openly adminster it on people.

Think about it, if this stuff required FDA clearance then with all the media hype about the finger & US military adminstering it on soliders. Someone at FDA would have reacted to it, but no one in the scientific community has even raised objections to this stuff. So I think its pretty safe for human use.

We in Germany think that with the US military to do.
Are they able to circumvent such studies?
In europe,we could Acell only after getting approval of the EU, after years!

» 5) He said that there is also potential of hair growth with
» dermabrasion+ACELL on top of the head but the abrasion may need to be
» somewhat deep as to reach existing follicles.

this is the most important thing, IMHO.

heck fda approval i wana see some hair growthh!!!

There are a few doctors who have already got ACELL and are about to
experiment with it. One of them is in Toronto (also mentioned on another
thread) and the other one is in California. The doctor in cali is also on
this forum but I’m not sure if it’s ok for me to say his name so I won’t.
He will be testing it on scars as well.

Can you tell me who the HT doc in CA is? I live in Los Angeles. If you do not feel comfortable posting his / her name please email me at: willh3 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

» I only need to know why there is no information about human trials and FDA
» approval on their site or anywhere on the web. Roughly how many people have
» been treated with Acell so far?

According to the news report here, it has been used successfully on
a million human patients, is already FDA approved, and has received a funding grant from the federal government (NIH).

Then again, FOC Snooz is usually full of sh*t, so…

Hearing the wounding has to be deep enough to affect the follicles freaks me out though. I’d hate to risk having my existing transplant to go to hell because of this…