Rahal FUE, 1201 Grafts, One Day Post-op

This patient arrived from the United States and presented with mild temporal recession. The patient described the recession as being a “confidence destroyer” and the constant worrying about windy days revealing his recession caused a great deal of anxiety that affected his personal relationships. The patient described a very favorable family history of minor hair loss with most males in his family progressing no further than a NW3. Dr. Rahal and his team moved 1201 grafts to fill the temples and to thicken the frontal/central hairline. The photos are one day post-op with more results to follow shortly.

Here are the final results from the procedure. The results are just shy of nine months at the time of the documentation.

Donor zone at 2 days post-op

That little bit of recession was destroying his confidence?

Man, I hope he never has to deal with any real problems in life.

I don’t usually pick on guys like this. But in light of the rest of his hair and face shape, that kind of recession was pretty harmless. It was an annoyance at worst. I don’t blame him for paying money to fix it but he needs to get a grip if that problem was seriously messing him up.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
That little bit of recession was destroying his confidence?

Man, I hope he never has to deal with any real problems in life.

I don’t usually pick on guys like this. But in light of the rest of his hair and face shape, that kind of recession was pretty harmless. It was an annoyance at worst. I don’t blame him for paying money to fix it but he needs to get a grip if that problem was seriously messing him up.[/quote]

Yep, A guy by the the name of jotronic would kill to have hair as good as that before shot, hell we all would.

Hope he goes full norwood 7 with a vengeance one day just to give him a little perspective :slight_smile: