R83 (B/A pictures) - 7196 grafts. 54 months update. Dr. A\'s Clinic

R83 – (nickname), underwent 7196 grafts . 54 months update- Dr. A’s Clinic
(3964 Strip/FUHT Grafts + 2893 Beard grafts + 339 FUSE/FUE grafts)

Comparison pictures

Before pictures

After pictures

Although we don’t get to see after photos of the crown, what we do see is a very good result, probably the best result I’ve ever seen from Dr. A. Congrats!

This is super! How did the BHT grafts fare and do they cycle similary to scalp hair grafts? In case they become white/grey first as is common, do you place them in specific portions of the scalp?

R83 – (nickname), underwent 7196 grafts . 54 months update- Dr. A’s Clinic
(3964 Strip/FUHT Grafts + 2893 Beard grafts + 339 FUSE/FUE grafts)

R83 (B/A pictures) - 7196 grafts. 54 months update. Dr. A's Clinic from Arvind poswal on Vimeo.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tembo[/postedby]
This is super! How did the BHT grafts fare and do they cycle similary to scalp hair grafts? In case they become white/grey first as is common, do you place them in specific portions of the scalp?[/quote]

Hi tembo,
As I have posted before, BHT grafts do not change their characteristics after being transplanted to the scalp.

Therefore, its best to choose the best sort of hair for the individual patient.
Today, I met one of my previous patient who had got hair transplanted to recreate part of his eyebrows. We used nape hair in his case (instead of body hair or traditional thick scalp hair). He is very happy as he does not need to cut his transplanted eyebrow hair every 4th day but can wait upto 15 days and the texture is also similar to eyebrow hair.

Similarly, even the body hair - doctors and readers tend to generalize. Hair in which part greys earlier is not a fixed criterion. It differs from patient to patient.
There are those whose center chest hair grays first and others for whom its the reverse. So the doctor and the patient has to choose on an individual basis.

But the best reply is what one of my patients gave me - Doc give me hair, I will color them, straighten them and everything. Let me have the hair first. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Dr. A