Question to HT Docs, hair direction or angulation

We are having a discussion on the HM Forum, I am of the opinion that HM is not feasible if the hair direction cannot be predicted or controlled

the answers I am getting basically state that, hair direction is not that important if the hair is dense enough

since you surgeons routinely pay so much attention to hair direction when you implant hairs, what do you think of the theory that hair direction would not be that important if the hair is dense enough

my personal opinion is that this is hogwash and hair direction is critical to get a natural look, otherwise the guys looks freakish

I thought that one of the studies would allow harvesting of cultured grafts from a patch and then the hair angulations could be controlled.

» I thought that one of the studies would allow harvesting of cultured grafts
» from a patch and then the hair angulations could be controlled.

how would the angulations be controlled? if the hair was side hair then it would know to point down when it is injected into the scalp? this is or would be very difficult to prove in theory, but has it ever been proven to be the case in a test on human subject?

I just don’t know. But I suspect if it can be grown then a way to re-dissect the grafts will occur so they will be “placed properly”