Question on the Hair Follicle

My question to you guys is when a hair follicle goes through the miniturization process until the point where you can no longer see the hair is that follicle lying dormant under the scalp or does a follicle eventually die. I’ve read around on the internet and there is speculation that the follicle goes back to its pre-embryonic state rather than dying which would be good news for a treatment like Histogen’s which then could have the potential to bring all of our hair back. What do you guys think?

» My question to you guys is when a hair follicle goes through the
» miniturization process until the point where you can no longer see the hair
» is that follicle lying dormant under the scalp or does a follicle
» eventually die. I’ve read around on the internet and there is speculation
» that the follicle goes back to its pre-embryonic state rather than dying
» which would be good news for a treatment like Histogen’s which then could
» have the potential to bring all of our hair back. What do you guys think?

The answer is simple:

A hair follicel IS an ORGAN, and EVERY organ can die (cell dead). If it dies, this leads to a kind of very small scar tissue in your skin. So only a tissue biopsie (at diffent sides on your scalp) can give you an answer to your current personal skin/hair situation.

if that’s the case why are there arguments that the follicle actually is not dying after it’s under the skin but rather returning to the pre-embryonic state or staying in a state of dormancy?

and sorry to ask more questions but if follicles lied dormant instead of dying completely it would explain how Histogen’s method of hair regrowth… Is histogens formula actually creating NEW hair follicles or is it reawakening the ones that are lying dormant beneath the scalps surface… Something else to ponder.