Question for those of you who\'ve had frontal/hairline HT

a majority of my first FUE will be rebuilding my hairline. i am a NW3/4. i wanted to know how long does it take for the front area to heal to the point where there’s no redness and you can’t tell you’ve just had surgery?

i work in a place where i can where a hat normally, but every other week we have to meet clients face to face and i would have to skip out on those meetings.

Everybody heals differently. Some people look great two weeks out, no redness, barely any scabbing. Others take longer to heal.

You really have an advantage in the fact that you can wear a hat. For my first procedure I wore a hat back to work and nobody ever new I had my procedure.

I didn’t have fue, I had strip although I don’t think it matters. If I were you I would give it at least 1 month.

» Others take longer to heal.

the “longer to heal” may be up to 6 months.Rawman who is an armani patient is at 3 months and his scalp is still red.

try to speak with people that are not affiliated with clinics regarding this stuff so you can know the whole truth

» a majority of my first FUE will be rebuilding my hairline. i am a NW3/4. i
» wanted to know how long does it take for the front area to heal to the
» point where there’s no redness and you can’t tell you’ve just had surgery?
»
» i work in a place where i can where a hat normally, but every other week
» we have to meet clients face to face and i would have to skip out on those
» meetings.

In most instances your receipient area will be red and then pinkish for several months after the surgery especially if you have several thousand grafts done.

This is what is listed on our website.

“Some redness of the front hairline area may be visible initially and fade to a dull pink color over the next 3 months.”

My biggest point is, everyone heals differently. I did not have any redness, others do.