Question for Pats205 & Armani

hi pats, what’s the current rate armani is charging? and is that price for everybody or do they base quotes on a case by case basis?

how far out can you get in a session if you had the money today to move forward with a HT?

» hi pats, what’s the current rate armani is charging? and is that price for
» everybody or do they base quotes on a case by case basis?
»
» how far out can you get in a session if you had the money today to move
» forward with a HT?

Hello Redman, Our prices are between 7-9$ per graft depending on how many grafts you need. If you do have any other questions or would like to send in some photos for Dr. Armani to look at you can email me at eric@alviarmani.com

» » hi pats, what’s the current rate armani is charging? and is that price
» for
» » everybody or do they base quotes on a case by case basis?
» »
» » how far out can you get in a session if you had the money today to move
» » forward with a HT?
»
» Hello Redman, Our prices are between 7-9$ per graft depending on how many
» grafts you need. If you do have any other questions or would like to send
» in some photos for Dr. Armani to look at you can email me at
» eric@alviarmani.com

so the more grafts you get the less the price? at what point (or after how many grafts) is the cost $7?

Redman here is the fixede rate for a procedure with Dr. Armani. The end price may vary a little depending on how many grafts you need.

2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000

3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500

3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

» Redman here is the fixede rate for a procedure with Dr. Armani. The end
» price may vary a little depending on how many grafts you need.
»
» 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
»
» 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
»
» 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

thanks Pats. do you have to get them all at once? say if i wanted to get 3500 grafts over a 4 month period…would i be able to get the $7 rate?

» » Redman here is the fixede rate for a procedure with Dr. Armani. The end
» » price may vary a little depending on how many grafts you need.
» »
» » 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
» »
» » 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
» »
» » 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500
»
» thanks Pats. do you have to get them all at once? say if i wanted to get
» 3500 grafts over a 4 month period…would i be able to get the $7 rate?

That would be all in one sitting Redman. If you are interested in an online consultation or have more questions please email me at eric@alviarmani.com.

Good luck to you!

Eric,

Can you tell me level of involvement of Dr. Armani in procedures quoted below? Is he actually the one performing entire procedure, just part of it or no involvement?

Thank you,
Andre

» Redman here is the fixede rate for a procedure with Dr. Armani. The end
» price may vary a little depending on how many grafts you need.
»
» 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
»
» 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
»
» 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

» Eric,
»
» Can you tell me level of involvement of Dr. Armani in procedures quoted
» below? Is he actually the one performing entire procedure, just part of it
» or no involvement?
»
» Thank you,
» Andre

Hi Andre, i just had a FUE procedure done with Dr.Armani a few weeks ago. I had my hairline, temples, and zones 2 done. I brought in pictures of my old hairline and some other examples of temples,ect, hairlines that looked exactly like my old one. We went over it and everything. His technicians extract the grafts first, then Dr Armani comes in by himself and makes all the incisions and does the design himself. Then the techs implant the grafts into the desing and incisions Dr.Armani makes. He will instruct his technicians on how and where to place the single, double, and triple follicle units that are extracted from your donor. For my case i wanted natural looking temples that are slighly thinner on the very outer edges like 90% of guys with no hairloss have on their temples. I also didnt want a “wall of hair” hairline and wanted norwood 1 recession but still slightly irregular pattern like most hairlines are and like my old one. The bonus for me was the techs said i was lucky and had lots of doubles and triples for my donor, which will produce a very natural and dense look.

All i can say is that i am extatic with how it was done and couldnt have asked for anything better. I could basically see my hairline and temple design the next day because for some reason i had like hardly any bleeding that lasted, it was already starting to scab after a couple days with no blood or redness at all.

So basically Dr.Armani does the most important part and his techs are VERY good at placing the grafts. Again like i said Dr.Armani will instruct them on how to place them in the temple/hairline area based on your requests, and they did an EXCELLENT job with me i couldnt have hoped for a better result even looking in the mirror a few weeks out i have my old looks back which is priceless especially when you are an inspiring business man. Your looks help you out a LOT in this world especially if you have skills, talent, and a good personality.

Anyways good luck on your decision, and all i can say is that im so glad i went though with this. I was pondering and pondering getting this done, and was very nervous of the potential outcome, but everything couldnt have worked out better and a few weeks out im SO happy i went through with this. Everybody at the Armani clinic was incredibly warm, friendly, caring,ect,ect. I really like Dr.Armani, i can tell you that he really DOES care about his patients i can assure you that. The whole stay i felt nice and relaxed for the most part and everything went nice and smooth.
»
»
» » Redman here is the fixede rate for a procedure with Dr. Armani. The end
» » price may vary a little depending on how many grafts you need.
» »
» » 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
» »
» » 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
» »
» » 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

I am glad to see Armani working with real numbers, I only stop by this board every once in awhile and I remember this being asked alot. Glad to see it out and discussed. Kudos to any Doc who thinks highly enough of their work not to shadow what the prices are going to be.