Question for danuk

hey dan how are you , i remember a while back that you had a procedure with dr aramani and the results were fantastic , iv since heard that you have had a 2nd procedure , i was wondering is there any way to see some pics from your 2 transplants and the results, or if anyone else would have a link to some of his pics thank you

» hey dan how are you , i remember a while back that you had a procedure with
» dr aramani and the results were fantastic , iv since heard that you have
» had a 2nd procedure , i was wondering is there any way to see some pics
» from your 2 transplants and the results, or if anyone else would have a
» link to some of his pics thank you

I wasn’t aware that Danuk had a 2nd procedure.

sorry i thought dan under went another procedure my mistake , is there any where that i could view somew pics of his transplant results last pics i seen he was only 6 mths out love to see the final results tnx for answering pat

Hey,

Here are some updated pics - I will be going for work in Zone 2 & 3 this coming October.

Apologies if the pics are slighly dark but I dont have a digital camera anymore so these were taken off my phone.

Dan

Looking good Danuk, hairline still looks amazing!!!

yeah i agree with pat looks great dan, your hairline still looks very dense , im thinking about having my procedure with Dr sara armani just hairline work , her work looks amazing i think the results speak for themselfs, what are sara,s rates compared to Dr alvi armani

Thanks…

Im not sure as I dont work for Alvi Armani - Pats would be the best bet as I think he is more connected with them so he may know.

Dan

» Thanks…
»
» Im not sure as I dont work for Alvi Armani - Pats would be the best bet as
» I think he is more connected with them so he may know.
»
» Dan

Dan we havent heard from you in a long time, how did the HT go?

Hi Danuk,

Wondering if you could help me with a couple of questions. Did you get pimples in the hairline after the procedure? If so, how long did they last and did you use anything to get rid of them.

Also, how long did it take for your donor site to recover? Initially did it look like your donor site was overtaxed?

Thanks

ak

» Thanks…
»
» Im not sure as I dont work for Alvi Armani - Pats would be the best bet as
» I think he is more connected with them so he may know.
»
» Dan

the photographs are very blurry.

can’t quite tell.

with certain camera angles i look like i have more hair than i do.

4 things please :

1. would you be able to put bright source of light in FRONT of your head and snap a few pics with a camera of reasonable resolution please.

2. also what did your before pictures look like.

3. finally are you maintaining your hair with propecia/avodart or nothing at all?

4. how much did your two procedures cost?

Thanks!