Question about icx-trc ....maybe anyone knows

it would be great if icx-trc would do both, rejunivation and creating new follicles. but lets assume it only re-activates follicles. so will they be permanent? icx takes cells from your donor and injects them into the top of your scalp. because of this i hope it will make the rejunivated hairs permanent and DHT-resistent. if its this way, i think that icx-trc should help save the hair you still have too and make it DHT - resistent aswell. shouldnt it? if that s the case, then icx-trc would be great for guys who still have hair…it would make your hair DHT resistent and re-activate mini-follicles and make them grow terminal hair again. does anybody know something about this toppic or is it pure speculation at this point?

» it would be great if icx-trc would do both, rejunivation and creating new
» follicles. but lets assume it only re-activates follicles. so will they be
» permanent? icx takes cells from your donor and injects them into the top of
» your scalp. because of this i hope it will make the rejunivated hairs
» permanent and DHT-resistent. if its this way, i think that icx-trc should
» help save the hair you still have too and make it DHT - resistent aswell.
» shouldnt it? if that s the case, then icx-trc would be great for guys who
» still have hair…it would make your hair DHT resistent and re-activate
» mini-follicles and make them grow terminal hair again. does anybody know
» something about this toppic or is it pure speculation at this point?

I think it is kind of a speculation, but yes, thats exactly how I understand the theory.

It should recharge the vellus hair (and hopefully, because the androgen receptors are produced in dermal papilla, the new DP cells will make sure that it is dht resistant growth (they should not be being attacked by your immune system)).

It should boost even existing hair and make it resistant to dht as well.

==========================================================================

completely unrelated thing. the scalp exercise. I always thought it’s a complete bullshit, but then I saw facial exercises and their effect on wrinkles and aging of the skin.

http://www.flexeffect.com/debpic.htm

and see this:

http://www.flexeffect.com/LoulouBA.htm

Anyway, so I started digging into it. And we all know that many anti wrinkle treatments help with hair. I also found that muscle is important regulator of immune response. And btw, muscles need DHT don’t they??

I know I should have started a different thread, but what you guys think? Could building a scalp muscles help with AGA reversion or at least slow it down?

I know many can’t control the muscles on top of their heads, but I can.

What makes the ppl going bald after certain age? Could not it be at least somehow modulated by artrophy of the scalp muscles?