» » So the only thing annoying is in fact the waiting time and to resist go
» for
» » a hair transplant
»
» I agree, i want to get 2000 grafts to midscalp and temple area but im
» waiting on some new from Histogen.
»
» If i hear nothing by spring 2012 im going for a HT with Dr Keser

It could turn out that histogen works the same way on transplanted hairs as it does on a virgin scalp… Hitzigs experiment with Acell/PRP worked on a guy with a previous transplant with poor growth so who knows if it will work out for Histogen. Time will tell I guess.

I do not understand the joy, everything that I see is a bald man who continues bald, but with the hair most long. because they do not make tests in one norwood 5ou 6? I do not see nothing of spectacular in these photos.

I saw only very marginal improvement in Hitzig patient’s photographs. If that’s what Histogen delivers we are doomed.

» What i dont understand is if or if not the hair was shaven…
»
» the untreated area is a complete hairless hole in his head. but the hair
» looks like it was shaven for the photograph… If it was not shaven then
» that is an AMAZING difference to the other regions… almost too hard to
» believe…

I don’t understand it either to be honest.

Also the laser wound looks healed in his before picture and more fresh in his after picture.

I don’t know what to make of it.

» » So the only thing annoying is in fact the waiting time and to resist go
» for
» » a hair transplant
»
» I agree, i want to get 2000 grafts to midscalp and temple area but im
» waiting on some new from Histogen.
»
» If i hear nothing by spring 2012 im going for a HT with Dr Keser

Why only wait till 2012? Histogen 's product will be available in 2013, what if the product works great, you will waste all the money on a hair transplant simply because you don’t have to patience to wait 1 more year.

… not to mention damage your follicles.

» Why only wait till 2012? Histogen 's product will be available in 2013,
» what if the product works great, you will waste all the money on a hair
» transplant simply because you don’t have to patience to wait 1 more year.

Thats if they dont push back their trails. Im really waiting to see some before and after pictures from the trails they do in Singapore.

Hopefully we can get a minimum of 50% increase in density. Anything above that would be great.

As soon as they start their trial in “May” when will be expected to see they next set of results? 12 weeks thereafter?

<<this test was just to see if it worked and was safe (which it was).>>

We need keep in mind that “Produced no immediately obvious deleterious effects” is not the same thing as “safe.”