Q&A with Dr. Paul Kemp of Intercytex

» Its just SURREAL that they had a trial, and no statistical or photographic » information was released.

Well, phase 1 was for safety not efficacy, pictures and vague details were released, but that wasn’t the point of that phase of trial.

Phase II is pretty much mid way through, they have just completed the dosage part which means they have finished injecting all the trialists’ they intend and are awaiting results.
Yes they have some details for some of the trialists’, but it is very unlikely they will give out any specific details until phase II is complete and they can compile the data for all trialists’ at once.

I feel confident that we will TRC on the market within the next few years, but I believe it will be far far bellow some of the expectations of some people on this board (and others), It wont be restoring full heads of hairs.
ICX know the results aren’t good enough to be marketed as such and are happy/confident that it will need to be combined with a HT. Of course things could advance but at the moment that is where we are.
ICX has said all along, on a number of occasions that they are certain it will be a filler for a HT and this is what makes me think we will see TRC on the market even if the trial results are moderate.

» » this is the site of the conference…not only for hair, is for all the
» » problems about aging
» » Home
» »
» » intercytex is one of a lot of present society…
»
» hell i could try to attend … but i’m not sure i can, and i’m not sure
» the conference is open to the public ?

hey, Fatal, why don’t you go, pretending to be a reporter from CNN, and try to interview Dr. Kemp yourself, :stuck_out_tongue:

thats less than a 15 minutes intervention for Dr. Kemp?
well, I don’t think we can expect much from this. :frowning:

» that’s the agenda for Fri
»
» 14.00 - 16.00
» SKIN AND HAIR DISORDERS
»
» Chair: ANDREAS KATSAMBAS PROFESSOR OF DERMATOLOGY (ATHENS, GREECE) -
» CATHERINE OLIVERES-GHOUTI DERMATOLOGIST (PARIS, FRANCE)
» ● Skin aging around the world - MICHÈLE VERSCHOORE (FRANCE)
» ● Cosmetics and cosmeceuticals - NICOLAS BACHOT (FRANCE)
» ● Pigmentary disorders: Clinical aspects and treatments - TORELLO
» LOTTI (ITALY)
» ● How to deal with red face: Clinical aspects and treatments -
» CATHERINE OLIVERES-GHOUTI (FRANCE)
» ● Androgenic alopecia in male: Diagnosis and medical treatments -
» PASCAL REYGAGNE (FRANCE)
» ● Androgenetic alopecia in women: Diagnosis and medical treatments -
» EWA GUIGNÉ (FRANCE)
» ● Hair transplantation: What’s new? - PATRICK LAFAURIE (FRANCE)
» ● Autologous hair regeneration therapy : The ultimate solution to
» baldness - PAUL KEMP (UK)
» ● Discussion
»
» 16.00 - 16.30 COFFEE BREAK AND VISIT EXHIBIT HALL

do you have the answers already?
or do we have to post the questions again so that you hand them to Dr. Kemp?

thanks Hairsite

Just in case the Q&A session with Dr. Kemp is still open, here I post my questions again:

1-Dr. Kemp, could you please tell us what is the meaning of the photos posted in this pdf document, page 19?
http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/mp/story/vaveltaface/cell02.pdf
2–Dr. Kemp, what happened to the 66 new hairs you got in Phase I? Are they still alive?
3–After watching phase II trialists’ new hair, can you tell us anything about the direction issue yet?
4–Do you plan to post any Vavelta photos? Vavelta has been already launched, so I think its not a secret anymore.
5–Why are you stopping putting money on TRC? Is it because of the credit crunch?
6–Is 2010 still a viable launchdate?
7–Could you please post numbers of new hairs for the preestimulated trialists?. (absolute numbers, not percentages). And could you
specify the number of preexisting hairs? (could you specify if the treated area was totally bald or thinning?)
8–What happened to the Phase Ia trialists? The first report said that 5/7 of them had increased numbers. How did they evolve after that initial report? Do they, as of today, keep that condition? (for those who are still in follow-up)
9–How can TRC be used as a “filler”? How do you plan to mix “filler hairs” with “base hairs”? Which is the maximum percentage of “filler hairs” allowed in the mix? Cannot you treat a 100% bald area with a pure TRC treatment?
10–How many hairs per injection does TRC produce?

thanks, Dr. Kemp.

SD,

It was a very very short Q&A. I am posting that ASAP today. Like I said, don’t get your hopes high. It was a very small Q&A session. It does not have the kind of details that you want.

HairSite

» SD,
»
» It was a very very short Q&A. I am posting that ASAP today. Like I said,
» don’t get your hopes high. It was a very small Q&A session. It does not
» have the kind of details that you want.
»
» HairSite

fine, any information is welcome.